Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush (1153 Views)

Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market / Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) / Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by Trailblazer1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Police uncover 19 ‘giant bombs’ in Adamawa bush
The police in Adamawa State on Friday said it uncovered 19 giant bombs hidden in a bush in the state.

State Police Commissioner, Gabriel Adeji, confirmed the bomb-haul in Yola.

Adamawa State security operatives this afternoon uncovered 19 bombs ready to be detonated by suspected suicide bombers in strategic places of the state capital.

Revealing the discovery, the state Commissioner of Police,CP Gabriel Adeji, said the bombs were uncovered inside the bush of Song Local Government area of the state following an intelligence report.

The CP noted that following media reports last week that some suspected members of the Boko Haram sect were planning to bomb the state capital, the police had beamed its searchlight on and trailed them until Thursday when an informant hinted them of the whereabouts of the bombs.

He said the bombs have the capacity of killing several people and bringing down a ten story building, adding that the insurgents were also planning to bomb the River Benue bridge , the bridge linking the state capital and the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola and Mubi area.

Adeji also called on the Adamawa people to intensify prayers and thank God for averting the sorrowful incident that would had turn the state into a mourning mood.

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-uncover-19-giant-bombs-in-adamawa-bush/
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by chelseabmw(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is serious

May God save his children
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by fijiano202(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
wow this is crazy
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by Trailblazer1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
For #1million can you live in Adamawa till May 29th?
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by segzyj(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Olopa ooooooo
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Some enemies of the country wants to destroy Nigeria..

I wish Nigerians Goodluck.
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by Redoil: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
APC una well done O.
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by falconey(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Redoil:
APC una well done O.
does your mother know you are ill?
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by clevvermind(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
everybody should be alert this election period. some people are preparing to cause havoc that day.
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by clevvermind(m): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
DDeliverer:
Some enemies of the country wants to destroy Nigeria..

I wish Nigerians Goodluck.
they shall not succeed.
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by Trailblazer1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
My sincere prayer is that God will uncover every plot to spill the blood of the innocent from now henceforth.

As for those politicians, scheming to cause unrest and crises in this nation, I careless about their political party - may their blood be used to atone for all their evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by nzeadachie: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
LET SOUTHERNERS COME BACK HOME LET THEM KILL THEMSELFS, PARASITES!!
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by adamskutty(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
WOOOOW! This is baratenically bombozolling.

It has been long i heard from juliaann the he posing as a she must have deactivated his account. grin
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by Firefire(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
My sincere prayer is that God will uncover every plot to spill the blood of the innocent from now henceforth.

As for those politicians, scheming to cause unrest and crises in this nation, I careless about their political party - may their blood be used to atone for all their evil.

Amen by Fire!

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Come hell or high water these elections must hold 14th FeBUHARI
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by nzeadachie: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
GenBuhari:
Come hell or high water these elections must hold 14th FeBUHARI
OR?
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by Juliaann(f): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
adamskutty:
WOOOOW! This is baratenically bombozolling.

It has been long i heard from juliaann the he posing as a she must have deactivated his account. grin
Mumu
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by adamskutty(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Juliaann:
Mumu
Julie baby, u need to stop wearing weaves.

Seriously, it's damaging ur hair line. grin

U need to rock low cut, it will fit u. grin
Re: Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Or PDP will get more time to rig
nzeadachie:
OR?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chairman Calls Out 'unpatriotic Nigerians' On Twitter / Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari / Tell Buhari, APC To Stop Insulting Jonathan, Muazu Tells Abdulsalami, Dangote, O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.