Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. (5240 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) / Jonathan Booed, Stoned In Bauchi Rally. Protest ongoing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by dguyindcorner(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Atigba:

@op

You are a fool

Why are you abusing him you frustrated PDP fanatic.
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by talktimi(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Olodo balash
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
you are still talking. mor0n, goat, pig, mad dog and a blind fool you are.

u guys should stop using all these uncivilised languages here. are u people in animal farm? kids
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by tare22(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cross leg they chop kokoro..... Imagine see elderly men for NL the curse dem sef....
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by balash(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
afanide:

What do you mean?

Did the op said Dickson was Booed or JONATHAN?

Why was he biased in his statement? Dickson was booed and yet he came out and said JONATHAN WAS BOOED.

Jonathan dey talk? Them dey booo am, Shey na me them booo be that abi jonathan abi u no go school atal, most of your gej people are just so freaking clueless why na?

So the topic should have been jonathan talks aand some of his words was booed abi?

Clueless dude you are, u better keep kwiet
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by afanide: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
balash:

Jonathan dey talk? Them dey booo am, Shey na me them booo be that abi jonathan abi u no go school atal, most of your gej people are just so freaking clueless why na?

So the topic should have been jonathan talks aand some of his words was booed abi?

Clueless dude you are, u better keep kwiet

I can see u lack Family Upbringing dat's y u reason 4rm ur ANUS DUDE...........

U MUST BE A BASTARD!!!
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by balash(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
afanide:

I can see u lack Family Upbringing dat's y u reason 4rm ur ANUS DUDE...........

U MUST BE A BASTARD!!!

Thank you brother, after this whaat will u say?
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by 100Cents: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
balash:
I just watched the pres jonathan rally in bayelsa and whenever he talks about his governorship aspirants and ask people to vote for him they kept shouting NO till rain distrupted the Rally

Is this the end of pres goodluck jonathan in bayelsa.

Which type of TV are you using ? 1984 Panasonic..

Abi Phillips..
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by balash(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
100Cents:

Which type of TV are you using ? 1984 Panasonic..

Abi Phillips..

na grundiq 540bc
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by funarosho(m): 12:09am On Feb 07, 2015
why people day deny d stuff naaa..I no day dia BT I watch am and wen jona mention d governorship aspirant day are shouting noooo noooo.
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by balash(m): 5:41am On Feb 07, 2015
funarosho:
why people day deny d stuff naaa..I no day dia BT I watch am and wen jona mention d governorship aspirant day are shouting noooo noooo.

Help me tell them O, as demm say No to jonaa so who dem boo? No be jona demm boo so?
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 07, 2015
angry
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by talktimi(m): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2015
balash:

Help me tell them O, as demm say No to jonaa so who dem boo? No be jona demm boo so?
why you like unnecessary argument like this ? Even those at the campaign ground are telling you that its the governor people are angry with and you're still arguing HABA. If you lack information on something, simply ask and you will be enlightened
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by bewla(m): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2015
let have peace for once
Re: Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. by balash(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2015
talktimi:
why you like unnecessary argument like this ? Even those at the campaign ground are telling you that its the governor people are angry with and you're still arguing HABA. If you lack information on something, simply ask and you will be enlightened

Am I saying anything less? I just said whenever he made mention of the governor people dey shout no abi emagbami ke are u daft ni??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faithill Prophetic Assembly Prophecies. About Buhari's Tenure / I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat / Kano State Govt Ask Living Faith Church To Pay Tax (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.