Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic (17833 Views)

Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) / Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information / Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by seedorfg(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
how i wish Gov.babatunde fashola was the presidential candidate of apc..anyway Sai GMB+APC=CHANGE !

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by 1miccza: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
All these comments from viewing a mere picture?Na wa o
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by kennytidistar(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
dele momodu is a confirm apc member.
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by MrALIVE: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vicotex:
Just like my NIGGA said

I'll throw more light into it.
Let it be known to all buharist that there is no vacancy in ASO villa .

It is GEJtill 2019.

in English we call you a fool,in my native igbo language we call you Okpo,in yoruba we call you Ode,can someone help me call u the Hausa version?

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by Vicotex(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
I pity your foolishness
MrALIVE:
in English we call you a fool,in my native igbo language we call you Okpo,in yoruba we call you Ode,can someone help me call u the Hausa version?

Nigga I'll kill ya, I'll chop ya up Put ya d'ck inside the mattress like drug money nigga
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by myfxpower: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vicotex:
Just like my NIGGA said

It is GEJtill 2019.

GEJ shall be in Bayelsa on May 29th Watching from home while Buhari is sworn in...
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vicotex:
Just like my NIGGA said

It is GEJtill 2019.

I like this statement, let's ride together till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by searay(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vicotex:
Just like my NIGGA said

It is GEJtill 2019.

QED
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by watered(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
generaliy07:
Good

These are the people who really understand what leadership and security is.

Not some nonsensical incoherent statements ending with "we are on top of the situation", Oga biko, stop being on top of the situation, try another style with the situation now, if missionary style no fit do am, Bang the shitty situation from behind, just get something done oga Ade!

Anyway it will soon be over, FeBuhari 14 is just few days ahead.

Make I commot here before some deceptively-delusional Propagandists and e-cockroaches of the 'Ruining' party come with their e-verbal diarrhoea to rain insults, what do you expect of such hullabaloos?

Hit the like button o jare if you will be 'Plessing ya hand' for Change, and share if you are for continuity

But before you share, remember Mama Piss' declaration, all this sharing for the clue less you are sharing, God is watching us

Diaris God o!
APC can't win this election.
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by Ahmeduana(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
adrainuche:
ET AL "Like joke Like Joke" Nigeria sun become terrorist nation wetin I dey watch for CNN documentary dey laugh... Perhaps Change is coming who knows

TERRORISM CAUSED BY THE SAME PEOPLE SHOUTING FOR CHANGE.
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by tonte(m): 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
sometimes try and be informed, this picture was taking from the tv show usually hosted by Funmi Iyanda, I have watched this clip over a month ago, and there he was asked pretty much the same sorts of questions you and I would love to ask him....not any nonsense hosting by Dele Momudu or any APC hosting....this was the talk show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUVPCK2CeN4

kponkedenge:
Hmmm apc really mean business, they really want to keep nigeria safe.

Meanwhile in another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by generaliy07(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
watered:
APC can't win this election.
.... The deceptively delusional hullabaloo ..... grin grin grin,

The third mainland is still open for business, do the needful when Buhari is declared.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by dvee2: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
kennytidistar:

admıre who? do you know what ıt takes to be a generai ın the army?

Tell me that again, General Buhari?
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by agabusta: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
kennytidistar:

admıre who? do you know what ıt takes to be a generai ın the army?

Do you know what it takes to be a SAN and a successful governor of a state like Lagos??
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by kennytidistar(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
agabusta:

Do you know what it takes to be a SAN and a successful governor of a state like Lagos??

SAN? I won't argue with you, with political influence you can get your SAN the way fashola got his own. but you know what you face to climb through the military rank? don't even compare don't you know there are SAN s in the army too, there are chartered accountant there, engineers are there, you want to compare a bloody civilian to a serving general? you must be kidding.
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by kennytidistar(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
dvee2:

I'm not taking about buhari joor, I'm talking about serving generals who have SSCE certificate grin
dvee2:

I'm not taking about buhari joor, I'm talking about serving generals who have SSCE certificate
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by agabusta: 1:13am On Feb 07, 2015
kennytidistar:

SAN? I won't argue with you, with political influence you can get your SAN the way fashola got his own. but you know what you face to climb through the military rank? don't even compare don't you know there are SAN s in the army too, there are chartered accountant there, engineers are there, you want to compare a bloody civilian to a serving general? you must be kidding.

Bros pls stop overhyping the army. It is this type of overhype that makes them feel they are tin gods and will be misbehaving.

An army General is the peak of military career. There is really no big deal in that. An Army General is just like a Professor, a retired Permanent Secretary/Head of Service, a retired federal Judge, a Senior lawyer (SAN), A successful CEO/MD, a retired senior police officer, a retired senior custom officer, I can go on and on.

It is the years that we spent under dictatorial leadership of the military that is making them seem extraordinary. And the lawlessness they exhibit, just because they have access to men and weapons. There is no big deal with them. I have an Uncle who retired as a Major General. He was in accounts. Lol. So what's the big deal. Is he better than a retired Auditor General of a state/Nigeria? Is he better than a Professor of Accounts? Hell no!
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by kennytidistar(m): 5:11am On Feb 07, 2015
agabusta:

Bros pls stop overhyping the army. It is this type of overhype that makes them feel they are tin gods and will be misbehaving.

An army General is the peak of military career. There is really no big deal in that. An Army General is just like a Professor, a retired Permanent Secretary/Head of Service, a retired federal Judge, a Senior lawyer (SAN), A successful CEO/MD, a retired senior police officer, a retired senior custom officer, I can go on and on.

It is the years that we spent under dictatorial leadership of the military that is making them seem extraordinary. And the lawlessness they exhibit, just because they have access to men and weapons. There is no big deal with them. I have an Uncle who retired as a Major General. He was in accounts. Lol. So what's the big deal. Is he better than a retired Auditor General of a state/Nigeria? Is he better than a Professor of Accounts? Hell no!

I'm telling you, the army world is a different world entirely, I think you need to join the army to appreciate what I'm telling you, go to NDA you will see professors their, so forget the issue of comparing an army with a bloody civilian, the constitution may restraint them from doing something against the civilian because their role is to protect the civilian and not to harm, but I'm telling you and standing by it, the army is a unique institution anywhere in the world and you dare not compare the serving general with a with a mere privilege governor, tale it or leave it, I think fashola can even go and join the army, many SAN are there plenty like water. Buba Marwa was even a major when he rule Lagos, that was when there are work to do, no be now wey dem dey take Lagos do business, go to the US and see How major is been respected, you people are only ungrateful here, you will not even give respect. to the one who has taken bullet for you to sleep with two eyes closed, you are here comparing lion with goat. smh
Re: Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic by smakati(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Why that one wear full uniform, sey him dey go parade ni abi dinner night.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta Guber Election: Ogboru Floors Okowa, Pdp In Court / Ismaila Mu’azu Hassan Wins House Of Reps Rerun Election In Gombe / Osinbajo Appoints 14 New Resident Electoral Commissioners [full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.