Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,303 members, 7,850,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Can GEJ Risk Not Rigging The Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can GEJ Risk Not Rigging The Election? (542 Views)

Amaechi: A Risk Not Worth Taking / How To Prevent PDP From Rigging The 2015 Elections -rotimi Amaechi / Aregbesola Admits Rigging The Last Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can GEJ Risk Not Rigging The Election? by Princephelar(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Humanly speaking, I think GMB will beat GEJ hands down if they both can take the risk of not rigging the forth coming ELECTION.
This is a product of keen observation of the two parties' profile. Any normal human being will agree that GMB has better profile than GEJ (especially when it comes to fighting corruption which we all know is the arch enemy of this country) and if nigerians will not be voting with sentiment,I think GMB's got upper hand...
Sincerely Im in no support of any but trust me no president across the globe is got an all cleanshit profile.... Wish both of them best of luck
Re: Can GEJ Risk Not Rigging The Election? by otbliz(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
I'll give you an answer when you answer this.

Can you eat rice without it touching your tongue?

2 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Risk Not Rigging The Election? by Princephelar(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
otbliz:
I'll give you an answer when you answer this.

Can you eat rice without it touching your tongue?

Smiles, No bro... I undastand u perfectly dats y I said if dey both can take d RISK
Re: Can GEJ Risk Not Rigging The Election? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
The two parties will surely rig.

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Risk Not Rigging The Election? by acenazt: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
can rock be boiled soft??

(1) (Reply)

Homeless Man Found Under APC Shelter While Sleeping On PDP Poster. / Election Must Hold On Feb 14 No Matter What It Takes Says JEGA / Nigeria2015: The Fear Of Buhari, By Joe Igbokwe 

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.