Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja (999 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by simplyOJ(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Just saw this evening on my way back from the office that
the big campaign billboard of President Goodluck positioned at the entrance leading
into the Federal Housing Authority Estate has been destroyed.

Just wondering who may have destroyed it. This happened even in the immediate domain of the President; Abuja. Na wa oh!

Re: President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by otbliz(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
It looks natural to me.

Oya PDP cats vs APC rats, let the bout begin.
Tom and jerry things
Re: President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by alaoeri: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Everybody want CHANGE, ppl are tired of GEJ's maladministration, OP don't be surprise if PEJ vote for CHANGE.
Sai Buhari.
Re: President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by saaedlee: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tho I support APC I see no reason for the destruction of another party's Billboard even if its in retaliation of one of its own being destroyed.

#SaiBuhari
Re: President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by parkhurst: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Really, what else do you expect? N.L. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by dguyindcorner(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Don't bother looking for the perpetrator because it's the wind of change that blew it off

SAI GMB
SAI AMBODE

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by jamex93(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
OK
Re: President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by Ikengawo: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
signs of violent opposition

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by dguyindcorner(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
saaedlee:
Tho I support APC I see no reason for the destruction of another party's Billboard even if its in retaliation of one of its own being destroyed.

#SaiBuhari

This is called fallacy of hasty generalization.

How can you conclude it's the handwork of APC, c'mon thing like this is natural, it's called 'wind of change'
Re: President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
I'm no more supporting APC...'m beginning to fall in luv with PDP and not that other group occupied with beasts and dirty animals.

buhari doesn't know how to rare his cattles. see how they eat billboards instead of grasses. #smBIGh
Re: President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by Brimmie(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Say No To Face of Corruption in FCT!! grin grin
Re: President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I'm no more supporting APC...'m beginning to fall in luv with PDP and not that other group occupied with beasts and dirty animals.

buhari doesn't know how to rare his cattles. see how they eat billboards instead of grasses. #smBIGh

When have u ever been in support of APC? One only need to click on your NL posts, to see the Liar you are. Your Otuoke president is a goner!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by gidson12(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
that billboard is at FHA junction lugbe, Abuja
Re: President Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Destroyed Along Airport Road Abuja by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Maple:

When have u ever been in support of APC? One only need to click on your NL posts, to see the Liar you are. Your Otuoke president is a goner!
imbeh! ebehbehbeh... see saliva drooling even as you speak. your cattle rarer should teach you manners.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping, Killing Woman / CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens / Read Seun Kuti’s Reaction To Obasanjo Leaving PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.