Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? (3774 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Graduate Internship Scheme Continues / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by soulhighman(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
I applied for Unilever internship few weeks ago on the actual day the registratuon was to close. I received their message that I have successfully registered but I haven't heard from them since then.
I am only curious and willing to know if there is anyone here whom they have contacted about the internship.
If there is anyone with an information concerning that, pls let me know.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by Heedahyat(f): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in interning with Unilever Nigeria. At this point in time, we regret to inform you that you will not be proceeding further to the pre-qualification test stage.

Nevertheless, there are many more exciting programs and opportunities ahead and we encourage you to follow us keenly on our Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria for updates about these programs and opportunities.

We wish you success in your future endeavors.

Got that like 2 days ago.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by soulhighman(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Heedahyat:
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in interning with Unilever Nigeria. At this point in time, we regret to inform you that you will not be proceeding further to the pre-qualification test stage.

Nevertheless, there are many more exciting programs and opportunities ahead and we encourage you to follow us keenly on our Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria for updates about these programs and opportunities.

We wish you success in your future endeavors.

Got that like 2 days ago.
Wow, meaning that they have started contacting people. Please, can you tell me whether it was graduate internship you applied for or undergraduate. Mine is graduate internship. Pls reply me ASAP. Thanks.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by Heedahyat(f): 6:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Graduate. Perhaps they are sending the regrets out first.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by soulhighman(m): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Heedahyat:
Graduate. Perhaps they are sending the regrets out first.
Hmmm. Thanks, I also applied for graduate, although not yet gone for nysc. Bagged a firts class in microbiology. But I was thinking they might not call me because of the internship start date I filled in. That is, 02/03/2015 and God willing, m going for service by may. That means if things go thay way, I will not finish the internship. But m still hoping sha. And pls, have you served, or are you also a prospective batch A corp member lyk me?
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by Heedahyat(f): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2015
Currently serving, batch B.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by soulhighman(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2015
Heedahyat:
Okay, may be that's one of the reasons they considered. Probably, the internship date you put will mean u ll still be serving by then. And pls do you know if they pay interns?
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by soulhighman(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Heedahyat:
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
soulhighman:

Okay, may be that's one of the reasons they considered. Probably, the internship date you put will mean u ll still be serving by then. And pls do you know if they pay interns?

Not true.

I'm also still serving and didn't get a regret mail. The major things I believe they will use to select is

1. Your CGPA
2. Why you want to intern with Unilever

I can't remember the third question now.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by soulhighman(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
rationalmind:

Not true.

I'm also still serving and didn't get a regret mail. The major things I believe they will use to select is

1. Your CGPA

Alrite then, really appreciate ur comment, thanks a bunch.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by soulhighman(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
rationalmind:

Not true.

1. Your CGPA

Do you have an idea of what the next stage will be. What to expect and the likes.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
soulhighman:

Do you have an idea of what the next stage will be. What to expect and the likes.

Heedahyat:
Hello,

That's from what someone posted earlier. Other than this, I've got no idea
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by soulhighman(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
rationalmind:

That's from what someone posted earlier. Other than this, I've got no idea
Dats d only thing I know too. But wanna know d nature of the test naani.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by Heedahyat(f): 12:10am On Feb 09, 2015
rationalmind:

Not true.

1. Your CGPA

What date did you fill in for your earliest available date to start? Can't remember if that question was asked though.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 09, 2015
Heedahyat:

What date did you fill in for your earliest available date to start? Can't remember if that question was asked though.

Yes, it was asked. I chose June 2015
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by soulhighman(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Heedahyat:

I filled in 02/03/15. Pls wat date did you fill in that space.
Just asking in case u ve remembered. It was asked as "internship start date" on the form.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by pheeto23(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
When filling my registration i was unable to click 6 months, so i chose 3, is there a way i can still do IT for 6 months?
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by soulhighman(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
pheeto23:
When filling my registration i was unable to click 6 months, so i chose 3, is there a way i can still do IT for 6 months?
Don't av Idea about that but I think, in an organization lyk dat, once u re in for internship and u ve good relationship wt ur boss? U can over stay. Ur relationship with him might help. Though I am not sure.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by Heedahyat(f): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2015
soulhighman:

I filled in 02/03/15. Pls wat date did you fill in that space.
Just asking in case u ve remembered. It was asked as "internship start date" on the form.

I filled in 13th July, most likely.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by vikmeek: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hello guyz, I was called for interview by Unilever for grad internship. Hw much do dey pay grad interns.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by Craven: 5:50am On Jun 15, 2015
vikmeek:
Hello guyz, I was called for interview by Unilever for grad internship. Hw much do dey pay grad interns.

Hello. Please I am trying to contact you via email. Please respond.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by vikmeek: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2015
Craven:

Hello. Please I am trying to contact you via email. Please respond.

I hv
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by Craven: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2015
vikmeek:

I hv

I don't have the information you need. But I would like to ask you some questions. If you don't mind, that is. Perhaps you can give me your phone number.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by vikmeek: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2015
Craven:

I don't have the information you need. But I would like to ask you some questions. If you don't mind, that is. Perhaps you can give me your phone number.

I hv sent u series of email, one containing my phone no. Check ur mail
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by Craven: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2015
vikmeek:

I hv sent u series of email, one containing my phone no. Check ur mail

I'm sure you have, but my inbox is empty.
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by soulhighman(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
vikmeek:
Congrats man. I just saw your message now when I decided to view my followed topics. How did your interview go? Hope it went well?
Re: Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? by soulhighman(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
vikmeek:
Pls I want to know if their internship is a paid internship. Kindly respond pls.

(1) (Reply)

Voguepay Recruiting Graduates Customer Support Officers (ANY DISCIPLINE) / Faan / Is 80k Good For A Management Trainee Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.