Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) (3787 Views)

N-power Shortlisted Candidates Portal Is Scam - See What The Scammer Is After / Npower List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017-2018 | Npower Shortlisted Candidates / How To Check N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2017 “1st & 2nd Batch” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by Honbright(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2020
There is a social media message circulating online about N-Power shortlist 2020.

This message contains a link that looks exactly like the N power official website where you're requested to input your registered email and phone number, on clicking to verify, you get a response saying, sorry, that you are not on the list while a link is provided for you to chat a supposed N power about the shortlist. This message is a fraudulent act put out by scammers, when you initiate a chat, you'd be required to pay some amount of money with the promise of getting you shortlisted. Please don't fall for this cheap scam.

Kindly disregard the N-POWER Update which request that you log on to a site to verify if you have been shortlisted for the federal government empowerment Program.

Ignore this WhatsApp message about shortlist circulating online to not get defrauded. When shortlisted names are out, you'd get notified through your registered email address or phone number and the news will circulate all media and firstly on the N-power official handle.

Kindly check below for more updates(CHECK...https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/09/fact-check-re-n-power-shortlisted.html

Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by Chrismentor3: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2020
It seems real o,

I entered my details and it said that I'm not on the list

But i entered mt wife details and it was on successful, maybe because she brought one of these senators slot

Let's just be careful sha, anything can happen in this we country

Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by Elsueno: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2020
The person above me is one of those scammers, He is in on it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by Chrismentor3: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Elsueno:

Too quick to judge, never said its real, i said it looked real.
Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2020
You are a scammer, despite npower tweeting it's fake you still come here to defend it, I blame the upcoming blogger for spreading the news more sha
Chrismentor3:
It seems real o,

I entered my details and it said that I'm not on the list

But i entered mt wife details and it was on successful, maybe because she brought one of these senators slot

Let's just be careful sha, anything can happen in this we country

4 Likes

Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by Lipscomb(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2020
Imagine scammed people this hardest time. Last week this bastard took my 400k I almost collapsed I'm just gain my strength back. I'm saying it now dont invest your money in bitcoin or whatever. This people are scammers.
Chrismentor3:

Too quick to judge, never said its real, i said it looked real.

5 Likes

Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by jamesbridget13(f): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
Imagine scammed people this hardest time. Last week this bastard took my 400k I almost collapsed I'm just gain my strength back. I'm saying it now dont invest your money in bitcoin or whatever. This people are scammers.
chai! Sorry o. Someone introduced to one o, i just told him i am not interested. I no fit shout

1 Like

Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by Lipscomb(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2020
Run ooo.
jamesbridget13:
chai! Sorry o. Someone introduced to one o, i just told him i am not interested. I no fit shout

1 Like

Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by AK6464(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
A

Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by ilovewater89(f): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
But it's true they gave the senators slots ??
Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Elsueno:
lol grin na real scammer no be lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by Chrismentor3: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
damofaith:
You are a scammer, despite npower tweeting it's fake you still come here to defend it, I blame the upcoming blogger for spreading the news more sha
. English is your problem, bye

1 Like

Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
English teacher that is a scammer grin grin I will not be surprised if you know the owner of the website because you are also into website development and you are the only one online defending the scam. Useless thief shocked
Chrismentor3:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by Chrismentor3: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
damofaith:
English teacher that is a scammer grin grin I will not be surprised if you know the owner of the website because you are also into website development and you are the only one online defending the scam. Useless thief shocked

Thanks and God bless you. But i know quite well that people who are quick to judge and insult people like you won't even know scammers when you see one.
Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by jamesbridget13(f): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
Run ooo.
i don't need a Prophet to tell me
Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
I can't be fool by your set because I did not mistakenly click your scam link
Chrismentor3:

Thanks and God bless you. But i know quite well that people who are quick to judge and insult people like you won't even know scammers when you see one.
Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by emmafineboy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chrismentor3:
scammer spotted
Re: Re: N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Update(viral Circular) by clerkent(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chrismentor3:

hello scammer you get 1 millions your not using.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. / Onisabey Enterprise Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.