Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

A Comic Relief - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Comic Relief (719 Views)

Ex-muslim: It Was A Relief To Change My Name From Mohammad (screenshot) / MMM Members... Sigh Of Relief As The One Month Freeze Is Explained / Outlawed MMM Nigeria Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To IDPs - Concise News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Comic Relief by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
I got this from facebook so decided to share; hope the present political bruhaha btw the dog and the baboon has caused us to lost humour. For while pls...

A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five people in it.

The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and left.

The second who was Aliko Dangote said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and left.

The third was Muhammadu Buhari and he said: "I'm the smartest head of state that never went to school in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and left.

Then it was left with President Jonathan , and a little school girl.
Jonathan said to the little girl "take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you".

The little girl replied "no need for that there are two parachutes left".

With shock and surprised Jonathan asked her: "how come?"

The little girl replied:
"Buhari took my school bag" thinking it was a parachute"

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Read My Bank Statement? / Oops! Miss Zimbabwe 2015 Dethroned Over Nude Photos / Nostradamus' Predictions For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.