Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Outlawed MMM Nigeria Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To IDPs - Concise News - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Outlawed MMM Nigeria Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To IDPs - Concise News (723 Views)

I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria / Mmm-nigeria Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outlawed MMM Nigeria Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To IDPs - Concise News by lordy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Few weeks after the national assembly outlawed them and instructed the police force and the anti-graft agency to go after them, the promoters of ‘MMM-Nigeria’, a community of mutual financial aid and donations, on Saturday donated relief materials worth N5 million to two Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camps in the Federal Capital Territory.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the gesture was part of the community’s humanitarian week tagged ‘MMM cares’ to mark its one year anniversary.

The Gwoza and Bama IDP Camp located in Durumi area and the New Kuchingoro IDP camp were the two beneficiaries of the relief materials.

Some of the items donated by the group include bags of rice, beans, garri, as well as cartoons of beverages and noodles.

The group also donated clothing, drugs, and educational materials for the pupils among them.

Seyi Bello, a Guider in the MMM-Nigeria community said the desire of the group to affect the society positively, especially the less-privileged, was the reason for the donation.

“We are marking our first year anniversary and we have decided to come and celebrate it with our brothers, mothers and children in the camp.

“As a community, we do not only provide help to our members, we also extend that to the larger society as part of our social responsibility.

“In these times of economic challenges, the IDPs are the ones that need help and support more than any other person; that is why we visited them today,” he said.

Bello explained that besides providing help and donations to its members, humanitarian service was a flagship programme of the group.

He said the group bought the relief items from free-will donations of its members in the FCT in their quest to touch lives positively.

Read full story here www.concisenews.global/featured/mmm-nigeria-community-donates-relief-materials-worth-n5m-idps-abuja/
Re: Outlawed MMM Nigeria Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To IDPs - Concise News by Pieromania: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
whr is the useless banks,hw much av they donated to the IDPs?Yet they call MMM scam,Ponzi etc.
Who nw is the scam?Nairabet,and Naijabet where una dey?una dey see correct platform?yeye crooks.
Re: Outlawed MMM Nigeria Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To IDPs - Concise News by skydeexie(m): 5:08am On Nov 21, 2016
Are you really sure it has been outlawed? Then why is it vigorously still in operation? Stop giving misleading information to the public, MMM is doing a very great job where others are just paying lip service and shying away from reality. Long live MMM! More grease to your elbows.

Join me at http:///?i=treasure4tain@gmail.com
Re: Outlawed MMM Nigeria Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To IDPs - Concise News by boborosky(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2016
front page "to sure gan".
By the way, that's a good thing. My fear is: the motive behind the good thing.

I siddon dey observe.
Re: Outlawed MMM Nigeria Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To IDPs - Concise News by Michael707: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
Union Bank launched #WeCare4IDPs to help Internally Displaced Persons meet their basic needs, to reunite them with their families and to get Nigerians to donate to the cause.
Pieromania:
whr is the useless banks,hw much av they donated to the IDPs?Yet they call MMM scam,Ponzi etc.
Who nw is the scam?Nairabet,and Naijabet where una dey?una dey see correct platform?yeye crooks.
Union Bank launched #WeCare4IDPs to help Internally Displaced Persons meet their basic needs, to reunite them with their families and to get Nigerians to donate to the cause.
skydeexie:
Are you really sure it has been outlawed? Then why is it vigorously still in operation? Stop giving misleading information to the public, MMM is doing a very great job where others are just paying lip service and shying away from reality. Long live MMM! More grease to your elbows.

Join me at http:///?i=treasure4tain@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Full Speech On Why He Hates Africans & Arab / Student Of Taisued Ijebu Ode Goes On Protest(updates) / Please, Can Some Authenticate This For Me, Cause I Don't Really What To Do Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.