Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Is The Payment Scale Of Adhoc Inec Staff? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Payment Scale Of Adhoc Inec Staff? (1049 Views)

Crossriver State Governor Orders The Payment Of June Salary. / INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 / INEC Adhoc Staff Screening- Live. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Payment Scale Of Adhoc Inec Staff? by whizbee(m): 6:41am On Feb 07, 2015
Hello Nairalanders
This HAPPENED IN OKPOKWU LG,BENUE STATE
The reason for letting out this question is because just few days ago,my fellow corp members n i participated in the PVC distribution exercise.

earlier on the day before we started the distribution, we were given transportation allowance of #1500..later after we concluded d whole stuff as it may seems,cuz not all 100% of locals showed up for the collection of their PVCs,at the INEC office,all corp members were dished out a paltry sum of #3000 thereby showing that inec paid us on a daily basis of #1000 per day,which is SMH cus i heard speculations from other states boasting large amounts

now here are my questions,to other corp members or any fellow Nigerian that participated in the exercise IN OTHER LGs AND OTHER STATES
how much were u paid?
For PVC ddistribution and how much is involved in the forthcoming elections too,y?i can't be working like an elephant and be eating like a ant

NIGERIA'S OURS,NIGERIA WE SERVE

WARNING:BEFORE U BASH,EVERY LABOURER IS WORTHY OF HIS WAGES n lest i Forget,
ONLY RESPONSIBLE N MATURED RESPONSES ARE NEEDED

FP PLEASE: @seun,lalasticlala,tosyne2much

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland "Airforce1" Finally Drops His Long Awaited Music Album -download Here! / Photos : Vehicles & Weapons Captured From Boko Haram Yesterday / Why Do 70-80% Of Females Hate The Reptile Called Snake With So Much Passion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.