Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) (57767 Views)

D'Banj Shows Off His Abs In New Photos / D'banj Shows Off All His Awards / Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by prettyprettywow: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2015
The koko master just shared the picture and the post on his social media. This came after he sealed a deal of the year with ciroc. we can't blame him for feeling ontop of the word. #ItsAllowed. It seems he just got himself a new toy as his anniversary gift which he describes as a jet on the road. The interior of the vehicle looks like a Rolls Royce, What do you think? check out more pics

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/dbanj-shows-off-his-new-custom-made-jet.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by prettyprettywow: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2015
another photo

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Godfullsam(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2015
......and some people are saying the guy is broke .

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by ggrin(f): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2015
oga titus

Eja nla toh badt wink

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by bjcuntis(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2015
Godfullsam:
......and some people are saying the guy is broke .
are u minding them....awon haters oshi!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Oga titus i sight u

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2015
This guy might not be broke afterall.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by davdandam(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2015
grin patiently waiting till airforce 1 drops that album

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2015
front page
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Flexing is allowed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2015
When he says jet,it does sound like itz a private jet,not knowing itz just a car.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by freshness2020: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Eja-Nla no be crayfish...
Keep balling man....

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Broke fire. he is as hot as ever. Meanwhile, dude you gotta save and invest for raining days. Not sure top American musicians have custom made jets sef.

5 Likes

Olenu bi.........
Your head dey dia jare
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Stegomiah: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Custom made jet? shocked Won't be surprised to see another thread claiming the jet is not his. Naija celebrities and show-off. Boy was just given a ride

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by KolaShangOne(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2015
Well.. it doesn't mean he isn't broke.

What if he borrowed money to buy it? Loans n shii

9 Likes

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Mhizkel(f): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2015
He kips buyin jet n all dat while some mofos kip sayin hex broke...itx none of ma biz tho

7 Likes

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by loomer: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2015
I DE COME
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by gift01: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2015
You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. When will you release a GOOD MUSIC and end this your irrelevant propaganda abi who are you competing with? Eja nla: Big Boys don't do this! Focus is what you need.

12 Likes

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by valdes00(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
And dey said he is broke.... Abeg if dis is their own definition of been broke.... I wil lik to b broke for d rest of my life....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Barselonia(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
who ever said am broke or ambrose vex commot my party........ u are sitting down on a long thinggggg...

fileeeeee (in dbanj voice )

cocoa Na chocolate oooo
Na chocolate oooooo

in other case, some people here don't know the different between JET ON THE ROAD and JET IN THE AIR.....
dbanj means A JET LIKE CAR....

7 Likes

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by ugosonics: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
make ur money
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
This man can neva be broke
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by ritababe(f): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
At least the haters will keep quiet now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Dandeson1(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Now I hope Dr said can stop sponsoring the fake news of a broke D'banj...... #feelingTheNigga.

7 Likes

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by sucreblazing(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
and some poverty cross breed stinking mofos go dey rant say this Nigga is broke Wey be say Na them really broke for real life ....

sorry for all of una

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2015
I thought it was private jet sef

Mtscheeew!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Vado(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2015
I just laugh whenever I see those 'dbanj is broke' posts. Why should another man's financial misfortunes excite ya? Awon riffraffs oshi. Dude was a baller yesterday, today, & till his casket drops.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) / Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner / Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.