Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner (57754 Views)

Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Justnaijagist81: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Peter Okoye Psquare invites Napoli Victor osimhen to his house for dinner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBWqng7d_zw

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by benco9426: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Justnaijagist81:

My man

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by BloomingDale(f): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hope it’s not what I’m thinking.
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Fattesticles: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Accommodating landlords will ask for rent o

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by yarimo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mteeeew and this is news too undecided undecided

21 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by onatisi(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
privileges of having a rich father
Justnaijagist81:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Vinnie2000(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nice one, Peter Obi Psquare! 👍 sad

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Fattesticles: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
yarimo:

One accommodating landlord spotted already

193 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ara agbala ndi lesson teacher's

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by udede(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
Hope it’s not what I’m thinking.
since when did your potopoto mind become credible or reliable ? Continue hearing from your nonsense mind until it tells you to go hug transformer. Bad mind and bad blood are the same nonsense and ingredients undecided

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Cunninglove: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nice one. Love Is what we Need.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Mandubisi: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
Cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Quest7777: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
Osimhen - Nigeria's future goat. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Investorozay: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Get money
E get y
Soft life

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by nairaland2: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details about this:

One, is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the individuals above mentioned. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication between music and football.

I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise Eloise. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony.

I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis.

My two cents,

Thank you for understanding

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by mytime24(f): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Big Boyz

Not like d u..hins in NL

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by joebeckz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
I am guessing that's Peter's son.
He's all grown already.
He will soon be taller than his dad.

Peter (igbo) married to Lola (yoruba)
Happily married for more than a decade.
The current sentiments and hate going on between the igbo and yoruba tribes is disheartening
Even on Nairaland.

Our diversity should be a strength.
Peace ✌️

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by bonnyhope: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
yarimo:

You for no open the thread na

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by spencekat(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Money dey give level.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by ogaontop(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Osimhen is currently one of the worlds best strikers!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
P square are getting broke o. Victor Osimhen should thread carefully o. lipsrsealed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Eaglernorwich(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
It's been awhile i see lala, where is he?
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by nairalandankrah: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
P square are getting broke o. Victor Osimhen should thread carefully o
batist spotted

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by forayfleo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nice one men
Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by sukkot: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Expect osimhen to lose his form and stop scoring goals after this. He will peter out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner by Kingpele(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha accommodating landlord's is angry at this point but my happiness is that God has bring me to a level no politician can decieve me ..igbos opposed orji uzoe kalu senate presidency because he was useless as governor of abia state ...but am surprised that people were supportive of a drug lord without any verification of his parents,education and source of wealth. A former drug lord who was 55 years in 1993 but after 30 years is still 71 and his first child in early sixties....well I pray that God help those who really wish this country well and punish ethnic bigots who voted for tribe ...I will never support any igbo man whose life is full of mystery..only God deserve to be mysterious not a human being born of a woman...I see poverty as a blindness that prevent proper reasoning....

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! / Actor Olumide Bakare Is Dead! / Fans React To Kizz Daniel Blond Hair & Beard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.