Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Social Enterpreneurship - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Social Enterpreneurship (921 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Enterpreneurship by ualone64(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2008
SOCIAL ENTERPRENEURSHIP

The idea of "social entrepreneurship" has struck a responsive cord. It is a phrase well suited to our times. It combines the passion of a social mission with an image of business-like discipline, innovation, and determination commonly associated with, for instance, the high-tech pioneers of Silicon Valley. The time is certainly ripe for entrepreneurial approaches to social problems. Many governmental and philanthropic efforts have fallen far short of our expectations. Major social sector institutions are often viewed as inefficient, ineffective, and unresponsive. Social entrepreneurs are needed to develop new models for a new century.
To have more information about "SOCIALĀ  ENTERPRENEURSHIP" u can check my profile and visit my web to have a free ebook on how to grow in riches.
Re: Social Enterpreneurship by kay9(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2009
Guy, are informing us, or just publicizing your webpage?
Re: Social Enterpreneurship by ualone64(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2009
I want people to have more knowledge about enterpreneur rather than seeking for job that you cannot predict is out come when you re into it.
Re: Social Enterpreneurship by NaijaPress: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Social Entrepreneurship And Characteristics - The current events in the world political economy call for proper and deeper inspection of the role of business. Are businesses purely for profit motives as Adam Smith had suggested or can they be modified for social re-engineering and social entrepreneurship?

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Thread! / Why Do You Use Facebook And Nairaland.com / The Best Book, I Ever Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.