Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Do You Use Facebook And Nairaland.com - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Do You Use Facebook And Nairaland.com (923 Views)

Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? / And Nairaland Went Down A Donkey Years / Why Must You Use "Being" Instead Of Been In Sentences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Use Facebook And Nairaland.com by aphoe(m): 2:05am On May 03, 2009
hello guys, i was just wondering (or was it wandering in thoughts) why people use facebook and nairaland.com. what got you to register with them and what made you keep coming back?
Re: Why Do You Use Facebook And Nairaland.com by iice(f): 7:29pm On May 03, 2009
Did you have to spam this topic?
Re: Why Do You Use Facebook And Nairaland.com by aphoe(m): 12:24am On May 04, 2009
i didn't mean to, i just wanted as many people as possible to reply/respond to it. and you know different people visit different sections of nairaland
Re: Why Do You Use Facebook And Nairaland.com by SeanT21(f): 3:56am On May 05, 2009
I love sharing my opinions and meeting new people.
Re: Why Do You Use Facebook And Nairaland.com by UNCLEJACKSON: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2013
jamb q&a?? call me now

we can also help you with with the following
waec answers in all sub

(1) (Reply)

The Best Book, I Ever Read. / Harem Alert: The Alarming Increase Of 'harem' Pairings In Naruto Fan Fiction. / Nigeria’s Hollow Dream: Chibundu Onuzo’s Shameful Blunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.