Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Simple Ways To Build Your Mailing List - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Simple Ways To Build Your Mailing List (605 Views)

How To Grow Your Mailing List Ethically / How To Build Your Own Mailing List / Who Can Help Me With Mailing List Comprising Of Nigerian Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Build Your Mailing List by webcraftz(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2015
It's frustrating, isn't it? You know how important it is to create an email list, you want all those juicy unique website visitors to subscribe, and you’re even prepared to give them something for free, but they just won’t sign up.

So here's a few simple but very effective ways of building your email list.;

1. Create Something Irresistible: [/b]The best way to get more people to your list is to create a high-value piece of content and give it away for free (dash it out). Just tell website visitors they can get this quality piece of content by subscribing to your email list. People will happily hand over their email addresses. Remember, your content must be good.

[b]
2. Tell Visitors to Sign Up:[/b]Don't be afraid. Telling people to join your list will give some people the push they need to check it out.
As a writer I need to attract an audience so at the end of every blog post or webpage, I always include a call-to-action that says something like:

“Join 11,500 plus readers a month by subscribing to my mailing list.”
[b]or

“Get my free exclusive guide about [this hot topic] by subscribing to my mailing list". Don’t worry, I’ll never share your email address with anyone.” Just be creative.

3. Make It Easy For Visitors to Subscribe: This means putting signup forms in multiple locations on your website. Visitors who want to join your list just don’t have the time to figure out what to do to get onto it. You need to make it as easy as possible for them, every time.

4. Use Social Media: [/b]Use your social media channels to send people to your landing page, share the link, and build amazing relationships while doing so. I think the best networks for this are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.

[b]5. Write Articles:
This is a great way to expose your business and your services across the web – in other blogs and websites – and get links back to your website. Be sure to include a sign up link in these articles.

6. Comment on Blogs: [/b]Write insightful valuable comments on other people’s blogs. Leave your blog name and give your landing page URL.

[b]And Finally…

Now that you’re turning unique visitors into subscribers, don’t forget about them, ignore them or let those hard-won email addresses go cold. Make a point to send or offer your subscribers high-value or discounted content. Ask them questions and direct them to your latest posts.

Your job is to turn subscribers into your most loyal customers with quality content. If you don't have time to write, I've got you covered. Contact me for article/blog writing on any topic; Call or whatsapp 07065427904, bizbliss95@gmail.com

Hope this post was useful?

Regards
Joseph Ogechukwu
Re: Simple Ways To Build Your Mailing List by webcraftz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wow, I must apologies. This post was typed in a hurry, hence the reason why it looks untidy.
Sorry guys but I hope it was helpful..

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About HTML Links / . / Introducing Admag Advertising Network [$0.50 Minimum CPC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.