Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Psalm 91- General Buhari Version - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Psalm 91- General Buhari Version (863 Views)

Breaking; Niger Delta Avengers Defeats Saudi Black Water Machineries Kills 91 / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile / General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psalm 91- General Buhari Version by newgroom: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2015
I saw this on Facebook and decide to share it. Some Naija guys dey bam....

Psalm 91- General Buhari Version

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the APC shall abide under the shadow of the progressive.

2 I will say of Buhari, he is my leader and my president: my C-in-C; in whom will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the militancy, and from the noisome insurgency.

4 He shall govern thee with fear of God, and under his experience shalt thou trust: his integrity shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror of Boko Haram; nor for the arrow of Niger Delta Militants;

6 Nor for the corruption in governances; nor for the destruction of value system.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thy nation.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the work of the terrorism on CNN and Aljazeera.

9 Because thou hast made Osinbajo, who is my beloved, even a learned Professor, thy Vice President;

10 There shall no unemployment befall thee again, neither shall any power failure come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall direct his security agents to protect you, to keep the territorial integrity of thy nation.

12 They shall be creativity in revenue generation, lest thou depend solely on oil again.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the cluelessness of Papa deceiving picking: the umblerra shalt thou trample under thy feet.

14 Because thou have shown thy love to him on Valentine day, therefore will he love you back: He will make you first on his priorities, because you have voted for him.

15 Thou shall call upon him, and he will answer thee: He will be with you in trouble; He will not run away from war front, because he is a General.

16 With long life will God satisfy him, and shew him his mercies to lead you to the promised land.
(c) Wale OLAYANJU, 2015

1 Like

Re: Psalm 91- General Buhari Version by deeboiii: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2015
Chai!!! Their is God ooo
Re: Psalm 91- General Buhari Version by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari; everywhere you go! grin

1 Like

Re: Psalm 91- General Buhari Version by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2015
Sai Buhari! Even the bible recognize u

1 Like

Re: Psalm 91- General Buhari Version by RedArrow: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari

Buhari

Buhari

1 Like

Re: Psalm 91- General Buhari Version by jacabi(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2015
deeboiii:
Chai!!! There is God ooo
Honestly, there is God ooo!
Re: Psalm 91- General Buhari Version by nellyjohn: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2015
It is written, my people perish because of lack of understanding. The bible is now been re-written in the name of Buhari. May the God forgive them.

1 Like

Re: Psalm 91- General Buhari Version by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2015
Great.

That joke book should just be used like this. To inspire more jokes.
Re: Psalm 91- General Buhari Version by Bayswater: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2015
newgroom:
I saw this on Facebook and decide to share it. Some Naija guys dey bam....

Psalm 91- General Buhari Version

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the APC shall abide under the shadow of the progressive.

2 I will say of Buhari, he is my leader and my president: my C-in-C; in whom will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the militancy, and from the noisome insurgency.

4 He shall govern thee with fear of God, and under his experience shalt thou trust: his integrity shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror of Boko Haram; nor for the arrow of Niger Delta Militants;

6 Nor for the corruption in governances; nor for the destruction of value system.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thy nation.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the work of the terrorism on CNN and Aljazeera.

9 Because thou hast made Osinbajo, who is my beloved, even a learned Professor, thy Vice President;

10 There shall no unemployment befall thee again, neither shall any power failure come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall direct his security agents to protect you, to keep the territorial integrity of thy nation.

12 They shall be creativity in revenue generation, lest thou depend solely on oil again.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the cluelessness of Papa deceiving picking: the umblerra shalt thou trample under thy feet.

14 Because thou have shown thy love to him on Valentine day, therefore will he love you back: He will make you first on his priorities, because you have voted for him.

15 Thou shall call upon him, and he will answer thee: He will be with you in trouble; He will not run away from war front, because he is a General.

16 With long life will God satisfy him, and shew him his mercies to lead you to the promised land.
(c) Wale OLAYANJU, 2015

So Wale Olayanju wrote this, that Egbon needs serious 'talking to'.

The only place where the bible referred to people like Buhari are the passages where it talked about scoundrels.
Re: Psalm 91- General Buhari Version by egift(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2015
I love this. Thanks to the author and OP for sharing.

God will answer the prayers of Nigeria by sending us a very competent leader in the person of Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

20 Passengers Abducted By Boko Haram In Cameroon (See Tweet Picture) / Boko Haram Releases New Videos, In Which They Stoned Adulterer To Death / Five Sets Of People That Will Vote For PDP Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.