Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,550 members, 7,865,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

"Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" (1057 Views)

Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar / Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by helinues: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan was at the Redemption camp yesterday for the monthly Holy Ghost Service organized by the Redeemed Christian Church of God. As usual GEJ performed the same stage trick he did back in 2010 at the event.

See excerpt pf his speech below;

"I am interested in this service cos its close to election, I am not here to campaign (people laugh at him, you know very well that daddy G.O will not allow his altar to be used for campaign (people laugh out loud again)...I want to assure you that we will soon smile as a nation. I am here to thank you for your prayers….we pray for peace in the presidential, state and all the elections. Thanks mama G.O for the prayers for Nigeria...."

Source: http://naijagists.com/photos-jonathan-at-rccg-camp-for-holy-ghost-service-gej-kneels-b4-pastor-adeboye-for-prayer/

Re: "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by helinues: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2015
I'm not here to campaign... Abeg who asked him question? critics accused Jonathan of trying play false humility by kneeling before Adeboye like he did back in 2010 before election.

Jonathan fooling innocent Nigerians since 18AD.

Vote for change come FeBuhari 14th (APC )

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by ifuckedJudith: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Yes we know and he will win

Because Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

Berem my sweetheart i told you forking continua grin

Until you give me the kpekus

I no go greee grin
Re: "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by Raiders: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Politicians only remember God when its time for election. At least we know he is not going to be back there anytime soon

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by helinues: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2015
ifuckedJudith:
Yes we know and he will win

Because Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

Berem my sweetheart i told you forking continua grin

Until you give me the kpekus

I no go greee grin

if Buhari is indeed is a terrorist, then GEJ is the most clueless person I have ever known. Does it mean GMB is most powerful than Jonathan? sometimes, I wonder how some people reason..

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan has a good heart!
Re: "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by helinues: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Jonathan has a good heart!

Oh yes, he really has a good heart and that is why he is protecting Bokoharam instead of the citizen as Boko haram is our siblings.. Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2015
helinues:

Oh yes, he really has a good heart and that is why he is protecting Bokoharam instead of the citizen as Boko haram is our siblings.. Abi no be so?
Bros there is more to bokoharam than what I can type here, just believe it.
Re: "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by helinues: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Bros there is more to bokoharam than what I can type here, just believe it.

So if you were in Jonathan's shoe, you will allow Bokoharam to kill more people cos there are more behind the saddist called them self BH?

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2015
What's the point of praying for him,after all he will go ahead to use military to carry out his wish on the elections day.

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by organic973: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2015
The one that is clueless is the one that does not believe the existence of the Almighty God.
Re: "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2015
helinues:

So if you were in Jonathan's shoe, you will allow Bokoharam to kill more people cos there are more behind the saddist called them self BH?
The only thing I'm going to say is this, we are in a democratic government and everything has a protocol. Jonathan's efforts to nip BH in the bud initially were sabotaged at the expense of innocent civilians, just to discredit and frustrate his government.
Re: "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by organic973: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2015
All of you who accuse Jonathan and Buhari of boko haram I want to ask you this question.

How many times have you prayed for Nigeria?
Re: "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" by kestolove95(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2015
helinues:

if Buhari is indeed is a terrorist, then GEJ is the most clueless person I have ever known. Does it mean GMB is most powerful than Jonathan? sometimes, I wonder how some people reason..
why waste tym answerin d illiterate? Pls ask him y. Is gej affraid of election?

(1) (Reply)

Voting Out Jonathan Will Bring An End To The Likes Of Asari Dokubo And Tompolo / Make Law That Forbid The Act Of Godfatherism In Nigeria Politice / How Russian Arms Are Helping Nigeria Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.