Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus (1189 Views)

Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) / Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus by contactmorak: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2015
Lately, there has been rumour that the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has turned the Imo State Government House in Owerri, the state capital, into a gay club. Those peddling the news claimed the governor was deep into the act and that’s why he gave those practising the ignoble act protection from the anger of the people of the state. But in this interview with Osaremen Ehi James of Nigeriafilms.com, sultry movie star, Nkiru Silvanus, a one time SA Lagos Affairs to the Government of Imo state, and later SA on Public Affairs, but now the Director General, Imo Film Academy, spoke on the issue and others about some rumour making the rounds about her.

Reacting to the rumour that the governor has converted the state house chapel to a gay club; "It is highly laughable! Nigerian politicians are so desperate that they will label a house for worshiping the almighty God, a house of gay. Initially, they were peddling rumours that this same church was a mosque and that the governor, turned it to a church. That was to incite the Muslims against him. But it didn't work; now they are saying the church is a gay centre. How desperate.

Nkiru continues; "Have you also started reading what some people are saying on social media that governor Okorocha is a Muslim and an Alhaji and that he is paying people N2million each to become a Muslim. How is that even possible? Someone that you've initially accused of converting a mosque to a church, now you are contradicting yourself that he is an Alhaji. Can you see the stupidity of politicians? It may interest you to know that people who are peddling this kind of news are even the so called educated people and even some men of God in the state, who have pitched their tents with some ruthless and greedy politicians in Imo state. We are in the end time when people who are supposed to be men of God, setting good examples are being bias because of financial gains. Many people have sold their souls to the devil and have begun to eat from the devils pot of soup. They are now attacking a man, who could be called a man of God, because everything about Rochas depicts Godliness. Rochas starts his day with God and ends it with God as a Christian. When I met him before he became a governor, he has a Chapel in his house and in his office.

He starts from the Chapel and ends with the chapel. He has a pastor that moves around with him. I'm talking about the Chaplain. Now, his Excellency assumed office in Imo for the very first time and saw that there was no Chapel or any place of worship in the State House so he decided to build one.

Later, he saw the need to develop a more befitting one and that was exactly what he did. Because he is passionate about God, he built a magnificent one, an edifice. And what happened, because of politics, people are now mocking God. Or is that not so?

You look at a house of God and call it a house of gay! Those peddling such rumours will be adequately punished because it's now a fight against God, not man. People like one Bishop in Imo state who has reportedly been promoting the unfounded story against the governor, just because this Bishop is wining and dining with enemies of the Okorocha's administration. Why should men of God gets themselves dirty because of politics? Anybody who stands against God stands for Satan."

In the highly explosive interview, Nkiru describes her boss as a messiah for the Igbo race because of his passion for the tribe.

You can read it all here»www.nigeriafilms.com/news/31447/5/exclusive-nkiru-silvanus-opens-up-on-governor-okor.html

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/02/the-truth-about-rochas-okorochas-gay.html

Re: Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus by eyeview: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2015
Nkiru, but I thought Ezinne Okorocha has told you before to steer clear of her husband. Odika inaghi anu nti.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus by centmichael101(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2015
He is a messiah 2 ur pussy not igbo!! Nkiru Ola di mmadu

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2015
centmichael101:
He is a messiah 2 ur pussy not igbo!! Nkiru Ola di mmadu
u just said my mind

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus by tonychristopher: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
u just said my mind

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2015
eyeview:
Nkiru, but I thought Ezinne Okorocha has told you before to steer clear of her husband. Odika inaghi anu nti.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus by francizy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
When only one man give you prick, give you political posts, give you jobs, give money, give you prîck again, why you no go call am Messiah?

He may be a Messiah to you but may be a demon to many.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus by daben1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
...when his ''PEN'' is always in your ''OFFICE''.....beware of the wife oo

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus by johnmartus(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
u just said my mind
why he won't speak your mind you're also daft like him
Re: Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
johnmartus:
poor u,lack of good home training.BEHAVING LIKE A TOUT
Re: Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
johnmartus:
what do you want to justify?

That okorocha is the messiah of igbos?
Please don't say that anywhere in southeast except owerri and some part of IMO state.

(1) (Reply)

International Community; Gej Vs Gmb / Buhari Shuns APC Rally In London / Jonathanians Told Me To Go And Hug A Transformer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.