Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks (53151 Views)

There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume / Breaking News INEC Postpones Nigeria 2015 General Elections For 6 Weeks / Court Asked To Postpone General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by SkinnyDude(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Vince77:
Im beginning to hate everything
lol. do you know why i quoted this?
we're in the same shoes

1 Like

Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by tonychristopher: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
That's e author=shizzle11 post=30512100]APC already rigging systematically in specific areas in lagos. Jega has serious case to answer. He must respond to the questions raised by Clark, Ekwueme, Ladigbolu and co. Its plain obvious he has connived with the opposition to rig the polls.

I went for my PVC last year with my 2011 TVC and i was told my ward was one of those that the system crashed (or whatever nonsense excuse they gave). After re-registering last November I went for my PVC this morning, and was told that its not available, i was livid.

Now i was told this same morning that registered voters of a particular ethnic group were deliberately being disenfranchised. When you present your TVC to the adhoc staff and your name is igbo, they tell you its not there. It happened to a lot of us, and many left angrily without their PVC's. Obviously the PVC's have been taken away and hidden somewhere, i queried and sought to know why its not there and all they kept telling is 'there may be a mix up', whats my own with mix-up or mix down?. This is currently happening somewhere in amuwo-odofin on lagos state as i speak.

The plan by jega and the apc to rig the elections must be resisted by all means. I cant imagine that i cant vote in the coming elections. Jega told us that the PVC's are ready, why cant i find mine?, why cant persons from a particular region find theirs? Jega must tell us what happened to our PVCs. He must tell us why areas suspected to be dominated by PDP supporters or igbos cant find their PVCs.

This is unacceptable! I must vote in this election. Jega must not play into the hands of the the so called NEF led by ango abdullahi and their born-to-rule-mentality nonsense. I am so angry right now that if i lay my hands on any apc nuisance on nairaland, i will kill him or her with my bare hands.

Nonsense! angryangryangry[/quote]

Thats
Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by tonychristopher: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Now I have been listening to obanikoro interview with jimi disu on classic FM and the hen has come home to roast . He is suing sahara reporter an online blog for 1 billion for damages. This is based on defamation and libel. This is based on the tape that was released

Now who reads that Sahara reporter. I think its junk journalism. That is my personal perception

I also learnt that APC have hijacked PVC distribution in ajeromi ifelodun

Now this is becoming interesting . They are saying that jimi disu interview today

This is a fact not my saying

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by honvalid(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dats the power of authority at work.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by Sylverbox(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
customized13:
I Don't support the postponement after I listened to Doyin okupe on channels this morning, that guy lacks decency in the way he presents issues.
I used to think he lacked manners too....now I know.
Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by adamskutty(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
BluIvy:
If this Jega ( Chairman of INEC )guy was brave and wise enough he should call the press briefing spill the beans that:

1. He is being pressured and sabotaged by the PDP and the presidency

2. He does not believe postponing the elections is to anyone's benefit but the presidency

3. He is not in support of the postponement

Because if he does announce the postponement, he will have sealed his coffin, he won't survive this. He definitely will be fired in the next week as he would have failed in achieving his mandate to roll out elections at the set time.

He will leave as a disgraced man but its his choice to leave as hero or a failure. He should have his own trusted press that will send his press briefing to international press per verbatim.

So the international audience could stop ignoring Nigeria and put a spot light on Jonathan's rule.

Anyhow! Goodluck Nigeria! cool

for the first time in ur entire life, u have said something reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by Fantacy1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Idrico:
So,if we record 100% PVC collection and just 30% go to vote, will the election be cancelled for low voter turnout. Answer is NO.
Watz sauce 4 the Goose is sauce 4 the Gander. Dey shud give out the PVC 2 all eligible voters weda they decide 2 vote or not. Bye the way...wat makes u tink dat itz only dos who ve got dia own PVC delivered 2 dem ar willing 2 vote whereas dos who havnt got diaz arnt willing?
Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
B69U:
BUHARI MEANS POSTPONE IN IGBO LANGUAGE LITERALLY. grin
lol that's true.
Ha ga e-buhari election.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by shizzle11(m): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
BluIvy:
[s]If this Jega ( Chairman of INEC )guy was brave and wise enough he should call the press briefing spill the beans that:

1. He is being pressured and sabotaged by the PDP and the presidency

2. He does not believe postponing the elections is to anyone's benefit but the presidency

3. He is not in support of the postponement

Because if he does announce the postponement, he will have sealed his coffin, he won't survive this. He definitely will be fired in the next week as he would have failed in achieving his mandate to roll out elections at the set time.

He will leave as a disgraced man but its his choice to leave as hero or a failure. He should have his own trusted press that will send his press briefing to international press per verbatim.

So the international audience could stop ignoring Nigeria and put a spot light on Jonathan's rule.

Anyhow! Goodluck Nigeria! cool[/s]

SHUT UP! you fvcking motswana b1tch.

Whats your fvcking business with Nigeria? , you should be better off thinking of your fvcked life living as a refugee in south africa. Mind your darn business.

Fvcking bantu b1tch!

1 Like

Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by Kimikazi2: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
I have made up my mind to vote for Buhari, postponement wouldn't change a thing, Jona must go.
Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by appini: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sylverbox:
I used to think he lacked manners too....now I know.

No gentility for Naija politics otherwise you'll be skinned alive.

Fire for fire that's how it's been played here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by Vikky014(f): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
shizzle11:
APC already rigging systematically in specific areas in lagos. Jega has serious case to answer. He must respond to the questions raised by Clark, Ekwueme, Ladigbolu and co. Its plain obvious he has connived with the opposition to rig the polls.

I went for my PVC last year with my 2011 TVC and i was told my ward was one of those that the system crashed (or whatever nonsense excuse they gave). After re-registering last November I went for my PVC this morning, and was told that its not available, i was livid.

Now i was told this same morning that registered voters of a particular ethnic group were deliberately being disenfranchised. When you present your TVC to the adhoc staff and your name is igbo, they tell you its not there. It happened to a lot of us, and many left angrily without their PVC's. Obviously the PVC's have been taken away and hidden somewhere, i queried and sought to know why its not there and all they kept telling is 'there may be a mix up', whats my own with mix-up or mix down?. This is currently happening somewhere in amuwo-odofin on lagos state as i speak.

The plan by jega and the apc to rig the elections must be resisted by all means. I cant imagine that i cant vote in the coming elections. Jega told us that the PVC's are ready, why cant i find mine?, why cant persons from a particular region find theirs? Jega must tell us what happened to our PVCs. He must tell us why areas suspected to be dominated by PDP supporters or igbos cant find their PVCs.

This is unacceptable! I must vote in this election. Jega must not play into the hands of the the so called NEF led by ango abdullahi and their born-to-rule-mentality nonsense. I am so angry right now that if i lay my hands on any apc nuisance on nairaland, i will kill him or her with my bare hands.

Nonsense! angryangryangry
hmmmm.same thing happnd to my friend

1 Like

Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by shizzle11(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Vikky014:
hmmmm.same thing happnd to my friend
no b small tin! The scheming and grand plot is real and live. I was so vexed this morning as in ehn.....but their plans will surely fail cos I must vote in this election. Lets see what happens with the postponement angry

1 Like

Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by Anglovel: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
What about those who haven't registered and are willing to?
Like me and 8m others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
shizzle11:
SHUT UP! you fvcking motswana b1tch.

Whats your fvcking business with Nigeria? , you should be better off thinking of your fvcked life living as a refugee in south africa. Mind your darn business.

Fvcking bantu b1tch!
High blood pressure bothering you? Careful, its gonna kill you. tongue
Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by Suljosh: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pennyways:

I know its frustration that cause you this, but be careful cos you may roam the streets of Nigeria

LET GOODLUCK CONTINUE
GOD forbid that bamboo continue....click click pow pow.
Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by Vikky014(f): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2015
shizzle11:
no b small tin! The scheming and grand plot is real and live. I was so vexed this morning as in ehn.....but their plans will surely fail cos I must vote in this election. Lets see what happens with the postponement angry
i hope gej is aware of this?
Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by oluomad(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
otokx:
This is unbelievable.

Hello otoks, send me your email!!! Pls its urgent!
Re: INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks by Casemiro(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2019
But they didn't postponed it a night before elections! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.