Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home (34225 Views)

DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by starboyteam(f): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2015
Check out the hot bod on Nollywood actress and mum of two Mercy Johnson. Mercy is pictured below at her home in Lagos. See more after the cut.

www..com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2015
She looks good. #Airbrushing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Missmossy(f): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2015
Beautiful mother of two grin her baby is pretty too. Her friends aint looking bad either.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by auntymi(f): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
She's beautful nd luk kooL

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by vickysmilez(f): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wow! She looks really good

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by tchidizahk: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Photos: Actress Princess Pemu still on the kissing guys matter..

http:///1rJpLpn

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by nollyway(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Curvy too bad!!! cry cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by mifavour(f): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
cute

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Babysho(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
I must make this money...as in when there is money and everywhere looks beautiful and colourful...evrytin go dey funny...na why all dose rich men wey dey watch AY comedy(extremely boring man)...dem go dey laff yakata...where me i dey there dey frown like dead llama..
-
-
Do you too wanna make this money wey you dey hear about?
Do not deny ur talent of it's glory and work hard!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by FRANCISEKE1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Read it 3hours ago on linda ikeji.....why una wast time to copy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by femi4: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Aw she looks OK sha

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by saasala(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
What the Fvck do I care? If these people shiit, its news, if they mess, its news, if they drink garri and groundnut, its news, as if even Obasanjo no drink am...and to worsen the matter, Nairaland MODS who are suppose to be working for Linda Ikeji and Laila Ijeoma are turning this great forum into a blog. I am not saying you should move something about celebs on frontpage, but shittyy and senseless stuffs like this dont make sense.

Okay, you wanna know what makes sense...BUHARI makes sense grin ..lol

VOTE FOR GOATLUCK EBOLA JONARDAMNED AT YOUR OWN PERIL

VOTE CHANGE

VOTE BUHARI/OSINBAJO

SAI BABA

SAI BUHARI

FEBUHARI 14..Oooh, or whatever date those dumbasss chose...WE CAN'T JUST WAIT.

If you hate my comment, go hug wet transformer.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by sophtaf(f): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
We'v seen this b4 na
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
She actually looks really good.
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by udemedia: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
See shape

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by ingredient(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wot is my own wit dis na...........? Abeg pack we'll
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Francon(f): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
She's still very OK by me.... Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by richgang(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by ceejay80s(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Is this supposed to be our business?
Cream cracker biscuite is now 15 naira ,God help us

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chai
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by iluvweed(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
and so?
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Olumikedos(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
58 . Olumikedos (f ): Quote Post
AN ACRE OF LAND IS FOR SALE ALONG
APATA OMI ADIO ROAD, IBADAN.
SUITABLE FOR FILLING STATION OR
SHOPPING COMPLEX.
PRICE : #6.5M NEGOTIABLE.
FOR VERIFICATION CALL
08034442601 OR 08117594531.
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by ingredient(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by mcdokwe(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
So?
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by uzolexis(f): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=ceejay80s post=30511122]Is this supposed to be our business?
Cream cracker biscuite is now 15 naira ,God help us[/quote]

at the bolded, now that is my business.... u mean it chai, where i go get N5 to add untop my N10 buy cream cracker now cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by BraveAfrican(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Is she walking on water in the 1st pic?
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by buoye1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pretty sexy momma
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
kennygee:
She looks good. #Airbrushing
am crushing on you. Can I have ur contact?
Re: Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Missmossy:
Beautiful mother of two grin her baby is pretty too. Her friends aint looking bad either.
said it before and am saying it again.

Am crushing on you can I have ur contacts?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Stop Assuming" - Zlatan Ibile Looking Dapper With Rahman Jago (PHOTOS) / Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing / Funke Akindele Celebrates Kate Henshaw's 48th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.