Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments (63961 Views)

Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 11:19am On May 01, 2017
Lol! you can't post a picture in peace on Twitter Naija.

So, Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy posted a photo with British born boxer with Nigerian descent, Anthony Joshua, after he defeated 41 year old veteran, Wladimir Klitschko in the 11th round of one of the greatest boxing bout in recent times.

She posted the photo congratulating him, but Twitter Naija weren't having it, they had to remind her of her boyfriend Anichebe.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/check-out-hilarious-comments-after-dj.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 11:20am On May 01, 2017
More...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by yusasiv(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2017
Nigerians and zero chill

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by blackylola(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2017
Nigerians can talk Abeg allow her 2 crush on him

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Ajoboss(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2017
No mata weytin u do..Nigerians go always talk
Whether good or bad

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by koolapo(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2017
Nigerians got no chillz

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:36am On May 01, 2017
Lol anichebe

227 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 11:39am On May 01, 2017
Me trying to disconnect her twitter account in solidarity with Anichebe sad

253 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by YelloweWest: 11:43am On May 01, 2017
Seriously they would make a cute couple.

This Joshua guy is hawt!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 11:43am On May 01, 2017
I will not pity him. When they told him not of vote PDP he refused now see how their insulting him.

People just no dey hear.

Good morning Buhari
have a nice day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by veekid(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2017
She sef no do well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by verygudbadguy(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2017
Nigerians and quick reaction on Twitter...

As we no see Presido to blame again, na to dey react about be d way forward.

President Buhari, I am still glued to my TV, hoping that you will address us and increase minimum wage o. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by iykebest1(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2017
ladies self
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Partnerbiz(f): 11:45am On May 01, 2017
Dj cuppy my e crush

See below pls

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Lilaex: 11:45am On May 01, 2017
4ni
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 11:45am On May 01, 2017
She too like better thing.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 11:45am On May 01, 2017
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by mokaflex(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2017
Simple

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by SmartyPants(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2017
YelloweWest:

This Joshua guy is hawt!

The girl is not fine enough for him... at all!

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by ashewoboy(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2017
i think he should bang her. what do you think?

21 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by HarveySpecter1: 11:46am On May 01, 2017
African girls' poussl dey scratch them when they see successful men.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by samstradam: 11:46am On May 01, 2017
lol....... my people sef lol

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Tynasparks(f): 11:46am On May 01, 2017
Nigerians got zero chill.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by eluquenson(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2017
Nigerians...Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by bebe2(f): 11:47am On May 01, 2017
grin
Every one jumping on the bandwagon, Anthony Joshua is the new messiah.

I watch a documentary about him on BBC last night, and I was shocked. I learnt that no success is easy, the training and hard work this guy goes thru is insane.

But the facilities he uses and management team are top notch.

He bought a car for his first trainer, The guy was just saying " shit I don't even know how to start this thing " grin. AJ is very pleasant and down to earth, very charming and funny, he laughs a lot, he trainer said he used to think AJ was on crack cocaine grin grin

Mama did a good job, so happy for him.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 11:48am On May 01, 2017
YelloweWest:

This Joshua guy is hawt!
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Benekruku(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2017
No classed chick like Cuppy will want to date a player in a relegated team.

She just upped her game! More like upgrading

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by michaelbiz: 11:48am On May 01, 2017
Aniechebe: Where are they calling my name from? cheesy cheesy cheesy

41 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Body-Shame Anto Lecky: "This Your Chest Na Complete Flat Tyre" / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.