Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

How To Configure Dail-up Connection Using Starcoms Modern - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Configure Dail-up Connection Using Starcoms Modern (1711 Views)

Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure / How Do I Configure My Laptop's Inbuilt Modem For Dail Up Browsing? / How To Speed Up My Dial-up Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Configure Dail-up Connection Using Starcoms Modern by scantee(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2008
Hi
computer guru in house, please can someone give me the procedure to connect dial-up network using starcoms morden in four systems, and how to share the starcom modern to the other systems.

thanks
Re: How To Configure Dail-up Connection Using Starcoms Modern by DualCore1: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2008
to the best of my knowledge starcomms uses the huawie modem, standard modem for lg lsp 300 phone, novatel modem and sierra air card modem. which one are u talking about?
if its the modem for the huawie desktop phone, dont bother attempting to share it among 4 systems, tht thing can hardly open two pages concurrently on the same PC how much more 4 PCs.
Re: How To Configure Dail-up Connection Using Starcoms Modern by ogagusps3: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2009
HOW do I share the connection with staromms aircard 580 with just one other laptop? undecided
Re: How To Configure Dail-up Connection Using Starcoms Modern by scantee(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2009
@deucore
hi man long time

please can you give me the procedure to configure it in one system.
thanx
Re: How To Configure Dail-up Connection Using Starcoms Modern by DualCore1: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2009
ogagusps3:

HOW do I share the connection with staromms aircard 580 with just one other laptop? undecided

your location shows port harcourt. i work at T/Amadi ind. layout. u can come by the office and i can fix tht for u.
or u meet me on yim and i walk u through.

Scantee, i dey, kai see as u massacre my name. grin
which one do u want to configure?
Re: How To Configure Dail-up Connection Using Starcoms Modern by ogagusps3: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2009
I was able to share it this morning but my laptop kept hanging. It was really anoying
Re: How To Configure Dail-up Connection Using Starcoms Modern by flyuche(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2009
ogagusps3:

I was able to share it this morning but my laptop kept hanging. It was really anoying
this your laptop again? now the thing de attempt suicide. grin
Re: How To Configure Dail-up Connection Using Starcoms Modern by tkovie2002(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hi,

I really need someone to help me out on this. I bought this starcomms aircard (second-hand) from a guy, only for the thing to stop browsing one day and when i went to their office, they told me that the previous owner had been using it for internet fraud. And it has been suspended and can never be reactivated unless i buy a new one.

The worst part of the whole story is that I neva knew the guy, he just pasted it on the board in school and i called his line and bought the stuff.

Please Nairalanders, what do I do? Find a way to help me, I dont want to spend another money
Re: How To Configure Dail-up Connection Using Starcoms Modern by DualCore1: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2009
tkovie2002:

it has been suspended and can never be reactivated unless i buy a new one.

honda accord end of discussion wink

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Download And Upload Script/site Like Sharemobile, Xchanger, Plunder E.t.c / Join Us To Become A Computer Guru / Hp Eliteone 800 G4 Core I7 (3cj74av) For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.