Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet (44650 Views)

The Live Updates Of INEC Announced Election Results / Live Updates Of INEC Announced Election Results / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by snadguy007(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hehehehe, Uncle jona scared of election. If u like postpone it till Jesus comes, you are going back to Otueke

#GMBALLTHEWAY

3 Likes

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by Tundenoni(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
nothing will change that date(febuhari 14)

1 Like

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by sleekp1: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
akpumping7720:
Show me Jega and I will show you a Confused man...........
Jega is not confused, but PDP. He has stood on his ground that the election should hold on the 14th and 28th. PDP has, however, after quesioning the eligibility of Buhari, now says the election should be postponed.

1 Like

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
all i no is that the election must go on....A.P.C CHANGE.....
elantraceey:
I don't know why Nigerians are so impatient undecided
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by BodyKiss(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Flets:
Shame on Buhari for attending the security council meeting that he has avoided for 4years just to see the electorate disenfranchised. 

How can Mr Integrity insist that the electorate whom he seeks their votes and are qualified/ registered be denied the opportunity just because he thinks he has an edge?Another shame on Jega.

How on earth can you insist to go ahead with an election when you failed to distribute 30 million out of 68 million PVCs? is it not outright robbery to disenfranchise almost 45% registered voters?

Just last week, the last 15 million PVCs where flown in and yet you insisted to hold an election 10 days after?

How come the embattled NE have more PVCs distributed than the SS?

Why the choice to hand over northern PVCs to the emirs and sultans than the LG INEC officers like its done in the south?

All eyes on Jega henceforth. His alliance to the northern agenda is obvious and he showed his cards too early.

Hey bot, enough of this your stvp!d propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by WisdomFlakes: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why are GEJ and the PDP so afraid of that FeBuhari 14th date? Or could it be that they have consulted the oracle which has told them what we all already know -- that GEJ loss on that day na im sure pass? Food for thought.
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by Louislewis: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
[size=18pt]All efforts by Jega and APC to frustrate the South South interest by denying them their PVC is purely noted and must be resisted. Therefore, conducting this election is a game plan that must not be allowed. PDP have a every right to be rule against the act.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by joseph1832(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
If so why all the call for the postponement of the election. Rumors flying everywhere! This agenda by some yeye Nigerians to postpone this election is out rightly annoying.

If the people canvassing for the postponing are so sure they'll win why advocate for the postponing of the election.

Given that they've thrown everything they have at General Buhari and he's still standing, this call for the postponing of the election is their last ploy and it will fail!!!.

1 Like

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Abeg make the election come jare.. I no send who win..

1 Like

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by folahann(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
The presidency/PDP want this postponement real bad. You should have listened to Okupe this morning. He was insulting Jega and stating lots of stupid excuses to postpone the election.
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by Georgeman007(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is really absurd of this guys, why will there be postponement of election. NIGERIA is becoming ...........
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by mathskill: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by adioolayi(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
This issue of PVC collection has clearly shown that many Nigerians who called themselves literate especially the internet users are not!
Firstly, in 2014 INEC announced that 2011 registered voters should pick PVC and peradventure your name is not on the register, you should do reregistration.
Secondly, INEC made it clear that you can only get your PVC the unit or LG where u registered and thats where you can vote. Additionally, if you've relocated, you should ask for transfer of your PVC to your new place by making a request through your new INEC LGA resident officer.
Finally, all those who registered or reregistered in 2014 their PVC is ready.

With all this information available online even on different forum like NL, some people still find it difficult to get their PVC! So many were nonchalant last year, thinking their 2011 TVC was still valid, only for them to find out that they were actually suppose to reregister! So many also failed to make a request for transfer of their PVC and now they are crying foul!
All I know is that a serious minded Nigerian, who really want to perform his or her civic duty would have played by the rules and instructions of INEC.
INEC is spot on in all her decisions ..Rule is Rule!!!!

5 Likes

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by oloyeakogun777(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Say No 2 postponement!!! Gbam
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by Bizinton: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
uupgrade:
[s]not only that ameachi n co will end up running away from this country due to dept[/s]

Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by sokera: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ is a coward

2 Likes

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by sanmibukunmi: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
donphilopus:
I'm ashamed of these PDP Supporters. I thought they were very sure Buhari can never win any Election in Nigeria here. Why all the fear? When they initially announced that it had been postponed, I bet 99% of the people celebrating on those threads are PDP Supporters. I want them to tell us why they are afraid of Election. I thought they were so sure Jonathan would massively defeat Buhari. I weep for the youths supporting Jonathan blindly. If you are so sure of winning, let's meet at the polls come next Saturday.

With their (PDP) recent display of fear, cowardice, mumurism, stupidity and foolishness, I'm now very certain that it's now audible to the deaf among them, visible to the blind among them and vocal to the dumb among them that Jonathan is leaving Aso Rock come May 29th. I expect most of them to commit suicide 'when' INEC finally announces that Election would still hold as earlier scheduled!
Bro its not fear but it is not right for only 65percent of registered voters to be able to vote....Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ postponing the elections won't reduce buhari's chances of winning neither will it increase Gej's chance so why the rush atleast May 29th as the handing over date won't be changed abi
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by mrnuur(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan will plunge this nation into what she has never seen before. The desperation is just over-heating the polity.
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by WisdomFlakes: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
sokera:
GEJ is a coward

Coward is an understatement.
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nairaland has finally lost ALL credibility. I'm closing my account and deleting my post history now.
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by SirFrank1477: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
U no d shame,na cos of his failure that he wants to postpone d election.his fate awaits him.a failure is a failure.no postponement will change it.
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by SparkXXX(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
temitemi1:
We already know the outcome grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
Why are you celebrating the 'postponment' if you so sure of your usual "gej till 2019". I bet even your 'evil lord, gej' knows it's game over
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by freemanbubble: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
kestolove95:
gej a coward affraid of election

eeeeediot! Insulting your president. People like you find it difficult to become a common leader, not to talk of being a president
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by heilige(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
I pity the nigeria, for the don`t understand the mistake Jona and PDP is making.
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by sucess001(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
[size=28pt]Yaaay! I ve collected my PVC. Only cancellation of this elections can save mr clueless...cos even if elections are postponed till next year....na buhari we go still vote for[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by Keegan: 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
DeCritique:
Better because whether Buhari likes it or not, it's GEJ till 2019!!

GEJ is fair minded and so sure of victory. That is why he wants all states to get their PVC's and be enabled to vote so that some old hag will not accuse him of disenfranchising the northern electorates.

That said, hope you know...

....that...

It's GEJ come failBuhari-14-2015?? wink

Keep deceiving yourself, ewu.
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by nagoma(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Flets:
Shame on Buhari for attending the security council meeting that he has avoided for 4years just to see the electorate disenfranchised. 
How can Mr Integrity insist that the electorate whom he seeks their votes and are qualified/ registered be denied the opportunity just because he thinks he has an edge?Another shame on Jega.
How on earth can you insist to go ahead with an election when you failed to distribute 30 million out of 68 million PVCs? is it not outright robbery to disenfranchise almost 45% registered voters?
Just last week, the last 15 million PVCs where flown in and yet you insisted to hold an election 10 days after?
How come the embattled NE have more PVCs distributed than the SS?
Why the choice to hand over northern PVCs to the emirs and sultans than the LG INEC officers like its done in the south?
All eyes on Jega henceforth. His alliance to the northern agenda is obvious and he showed his cards too early.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by WisdomFlakes: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ reminds of a student who goes to an exam hall unprepared to write the exam. When it's time to hand in his exam sheet he threatens the invigilator with violence unless he's given 'more time'. Shey dat kind student never already fail??

Na so GEJ don already fail for dis election. He's just trying to postpone the inevitable. Nigerians are already thinking Post-GEJ. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by Keegan: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
sleekp1:
By 5pm INEC would annouce the election postponed.

GEJ CARRY GO 2019

You can only run but you can't hide.
There's no postponement.
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by Bigken93: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Fooo0lish ediat angry

See this one o....... Whether on the 14th or in six weeks time baba go still find hin way go otueke
Re: INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet by Keegan: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
upcrown2512:
Though PDP is at the centre with all POWERFUL institutions at their disposal.Its a pity they do not have sound TECHNOCRATS to view all their planning and their schedule. They always commit an error that is so obvious to pardon.
Examples:
At the beginning of their campaign they dwell more on mould slinging of GMB instead of focusing on achievement of GEJ.
Today all those things has make a way for him (GMB ) instead.
In conclusion, the same thing is happening in all the sectors of our economy. They lack the capacity.
In all APC state unanimously declared 2 work free days for their workers to collect their PVC. I'm yet to see PDP state doing the same thing.
That is major reason they are going to loose this election.

And lose they will by Gods grace.
Shame on PDP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpses Of 8 Boko Haram Terrorists & Weapons Recovered By Troop Today / Saleh Abdu Lukat Weds Nana Asmau Mukhtar Shagari - Photos / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.