Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 - Sports (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 (103651 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Senegal Match Abandoned After Fans Invade Pitch(pics+video) / Nigeria Vs Senegal: AYC 2015 Final (1 - 0) On 22nd March 2015 / South Africa Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 27th January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

For real, who
You know who lipsrsealed. It's really amazing I once got a PM from a 'chic' with a female username and a lot of men chase that said individual only for that individual to tell me that he is a man. I was like wtf. Online anyone can be anything and from anywhere
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
I know of many multi ethnics in US,UK,SA who have no links with west africa just like MARIO BALLOTELLI. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jeez u think you own everyone and w must agree with u. grin grin grin grin grin NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

The fact I quoted K Mandela who proudly uss his grandad name says alot. grin grin grin grin we are not the same.

Balotelli is Italian, he was born in Italy and raise by Italians in Italy. You on other hand was born in South Africa but was raise by your supposedly ghanaian dad. Please if that's truee then your dad is otoolege, if U don't understand what that means ask your dad.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
V0lv0:
You know who lipsrsealed. It's really amazing I once got a PM from a 'chic' with a female username and a lot of men chase that said individual only for that individual to tell me that he is a man. I was like wtf. Online anyone can be anything and from anywhere

I have a feeling of who you are talking about.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by dieantwordRSA: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
am off to gym...mothefucker12 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You failed to make sense today...try tomorrow grin grin grin grin am sorry I will never agree with u when it comes to FACTS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mr youth games grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin we know the cheats man... grin
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
You failed to make sense today...try tomorrow grin grin grin grin
lol see. He has been exposed grin grin grin
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
V0lv0:
My dear you are learning. Another thing I want to tell you is that one of the peeps you follow up and down this site is actually a man and not a woman but that's another discussion for another day lol. Am very observant when it comes to things like this

I'm also observant that you are a man disguising as a woman. How about that? grin

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

I have a feeling of who you are talking about.
yeah that person also has a popular male username but it's same person. Lol I wish I could tell you but just becareful
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
You failed to make sense today...try tomorrow grin grin grin grin

Next x come correct so you don't make yourself look stupid and please stick to one topic.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Generals02:

I'm also observant that you are a man disguising as a woman. How about that? grin

Why are you catching a feeling. Are you one of those people.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by iamord(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

There are lots of people impersonating as Ghanaians. Wale always start ish but is never there to defend. He allows nigerians to insult Ghana left and right all because of his stupidity.
true! I have noticed a lot of monickers springing up . claiming to be Ghanaian. but in the long run they just want to bring about division . ignore is the best option

3 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Generals02:

lol there are people on this site who have seen me and some Ghana peeps here have me on Facebook too so I am all female. I don't have time to pretend I am something that I am not. Am not looking for a man or can benefit in anyway from this site. Just come here to pass time by

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
iamord:
true! I have noticed a lot of monickers springing up . claiming to be Ghanaian. but in the long run they just want to bring about division . ignore is the best option

You are right but sometimes it's hard ignore when someone makes stupid comments about your people.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by dieantwordRSA: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Volvo has been exposed. HEBOON pretending to be a SHEBOON. thats NL th land of 419 scammers,ashawos and drug paddlers... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Generals02:

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
V0lv0:
Anybody can say that. It's like you could mention parktown and I go ahead and say it's my former school. It means jack. Besides even if it was it does not mean you are Ghanaian. What's your first letter of your name? And we are friends on Facebook if that's really you then inbox me

Oh I see so HE inboxed you?
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
V0lv0:
yeah that person also has a popular male username but it's same person. Lol I wish I could tell you but just becareful

I will..... Tnx kiss
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
iamord:
lol kwasiasem papa. We know ourselves. They can pretend all they want we see clearly who is who

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
Volvo has been exposed. HEBOON pretending to be a SHEBOON. thats NL th land of 419 scammers,ashawos and drug paddlers... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are clearly intimidated by nigerians. Smh
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
dieantwordRSA:

lol is this the best you can do?
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by dieantwordRSA: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
What DIVISIONS. Africans were ENEMIES before colonisers and slavers. Whats your point

QUICK AFRICAN HISTORY
1BC to 300AD
Africans sub saharans wer fighting until they Arabs in west africa and som were forcd to convert...
1500-1860 ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE
Wst africa and central africa sell africans to whits
1860-1960 COLONIZATION
Most Africans sub sahara are colonized....

Motherforker12:

You are right but sometimes it's hard ignore when someone makes stupid comments about your people.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
What DIVISIONS. Africans were ENEMIES before colonisers and slavers. Whats your point

QUICK AFRICAN HISTORY
1BC to 300AD
Africans sub saharans wer fighting until they Arabs in west africa and som were forcd to convert...
1500-1860 ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE
Wst africa and central africa sell africans to whits
1860-1960 COLONIZATION
Most Africans sub sahara are colonized....

You are a mental case, how did you get this comment from what I posted. Dude take your azz somewhere.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
dieantwordRSA:

Hey, what do you gain from running around here pretending to be female? Are you a baboon?
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
Anyways am out. Stop feeding the troll. He is a South African and has been exposed as one. Next time try Burkina Faso you may just get away with it. Umqundu wakho.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by iamord(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
V0lv0:
lol kwasiasem papa. We know ourselves. They can pretend all they want we see clearly who is who
haha! it will take a true Ghanaian a few secs to spot a fraud! and the same ol people have accounts that they use to backlash when the beef they set with their other monicker gains momentum #kakamotobi angry

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
V0lv0:

Talk is sweet. You may be blabbing. Give a hint on that person's username or.........
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by goshikid: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

Balotelli is Italian, he was born in Italy and raise by Italians in Italy. You on other hand was born in South Africa but was raise by your supposedly ghanaian dad. Please if that's truee then your dad is otoolege, if U don't understand what that means ask your dad.
who told you balotelli was born in Italy? smh. .cant you see how dark he is?
balotelli is a born african man. .he was adorpted by an italian family and by so doing. .he became any italian citizen.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by iamord(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

you are right! but majority of what they bring up are low IQ stupid talk. some times u leave them to wallow in their stupidity, replying them brings you to their level. we way above all that shi

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
goshikid:
who told you balotelli was born in Italy? smh. .can you see how dark he is?
balotelli is a born african man. .he was adorpted by an italian family and by so doing. .he became any italian citizen... grin grin and now the dude is claming to be ruget with his fowl hair style... grin grin

So everyone born in Italy is white. Education has failed you big time. Genes doesn't have any say in what color you are. The country Italy determines your race. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
iamord:
you are right! but majority of what they bring up are low IQ stupid talk. some times u leave them to wallow in their stupidity, replying them brings you to their level. we way above all that shi

True

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
iamord:
haha! it will take a true Ghanaian a few secs to spot a fraud! and the same ol people have accounts that they use to backlash when the beef they set with their other monicker gains momentum #kakamotobi angry
hmm 3nye asem ketewa koraa. Boye grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
goshikid:
who told you balotelli was born in Italy? smh. .can you see how dark he is?
balotelli is a born african man. .he was adorpted by an italian family and by so doing. .he became any italian citizen... grin grin and now the dude is claming to be ruget with his fowl hair style... grin grin

This is by far the most stupid comment I have ever seen. So dark skinned people cannot be born in other countries? You have left me speechless

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Generals02:

Talk is sweet. You may be blabbing. Give a hint on that person's username or.........
Am not blabbing neither am I a snitch. To be honest I don't care about the men pretending to be women or the women pretending to be men on this site. If however it becomes a problem for my sister's or bros on this site I will expose them to them only apart from that I owe nobody anything.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by goshikid: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

So everyone born in Italy is white. Education has failed you big time. Genes doesn't have any say in what color you are. The country Italy determines your race. Smh
Smh go and read the History of baloteli and see for yourself. .we aint discusing about genes here are we? you may say it all about genes but its not...
How many italian players have you seen so dark as balotelli?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic / Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.