Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift (36449 Views)

Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President / Amaechi Threatens Buhari Again, Mr. President If Am Going Down – You’re Comin W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by jorlons(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
dorodee:
It is this APC desperation that worries me... if postponement will settle some issues and reduce tension it's ok abeg. .. if they like let them take to the moon not just the streets.

Yes we know it worries not just you but all PDP chieftains including the greatest lootocrat of all times GEJ. We are desperate to hold the election on the said date, the faction of Nigeria that wants and needs change are so desperate to send that clueless lootocratic dictator in disguise back to Otueke.

INEC must hold election on febuhari 14th period.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by ogbo17: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Amechi keep quiet, prodigal son

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Koroaso:

By traitor....you mean democrat devoid of tribal and religious sentiments?
when i mean traitor its means u abandoning ur own father lol
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
i nid 1GB of mtn,hw do i go abt it
Just give me a call. Thanks.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by nagoma(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
iyobs7:

These are your brothers handiwork not Jonathan, when they are tired of eating themselves, they'll rest...
Lubbish

Yes the country had no president for 6 years. Allow us to elect one now.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by gajike: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
what is soo special in February for Apc. is it not d same people who want to vote in February that will vote in March. Apc hav hidden agenda that d pdp want to foil and they need enough time to do that. I think jega is a gonner. I suspect.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by iykbethany(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
I told people last month that the election might be postponed but none listened to me.
Anyway this is not time for threat, Amaechi should take things easy jare.
I am one of the millions of the undecided voters, APC and PDP should use this period to tell people like me why I should vote for them.
APC can use this 1 or 2 months delay to their own advantage instead of threat.

APC if you believe you can win the elections why worry for just 1 or 2 months delay? As for me no member of my family is in politics so I dont really care who wins, let the best candidate win, chikena..

As for the ignorant ones that will protest, abeg before you protest make sure the people calling for protest will come with their own children. i wont protest if your children are chilling in mansions in Europe. Only ignorant people will be deceived.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by ozoigbondu: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Toktee:
You are a coward,i swear!

Are you serious grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Ossaifamous(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
a total disrespect for authority... am not surprise

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by iyobs7(f): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
nagoma:

Yes the country had no president for 6 years. Allow us to elect one now.

That is where you people have failed because your lord abd master who is a master of failure will fail again...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by jorlons(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:

You apc retards move around calling jonah weak and clueless he will just flex small federal muscles you loys will run around screaming dictator tongue

Don't worry keep ranting but just know this. When the protests begin and rancour starts to set in, it will be this failed lootocratic dicktator and his party PDP that will bear the negative publicity.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by nagoma(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
iyobs7:

These are your brothers handiwork not Jonathan, when they are tired of eating themselves, they'll rest...
Lubbish

That's how the brainless president thinks, and now he expects us to vote for him.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by ozoigbondu: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
jorlons:

Don't worry keep ranting but just know this. When the protests begin and rancour starts to set in, it will be this failed lootocratic dicktator and his party PDP that will bear the negative publicity.

Let it begin riots will be mostly in the north and maybe lagos they should kill themseleves and see if i shed a tear for them grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by adonis89(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
PUSH1:
A revolution is about to happen. A Good thing! Everybody should be on guard. It happened in the mid East like play like play.
haw far d middle east? Are they living peacefully?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by hansad: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
nagoma:

The 6 dark years of GEJ's misrule. Nigerians take your own destiny into your hands. Vote for change.
See what Jonathan's testimony is;

In year 2000, the 12 sharia states made sharia criminal codes like stoning women to death for adultery, cutting hands of petty thieves, etc. as part of the criminal justice system in those states.

In 2001, Buhari said that Muslims should extend implementation of such codes to all of Nigeria.

Shortly after, Boko Haram appeared and keeps saying that it is fighting for a country governed by that sharia.

Efforts since then to stop Boko Haram has been sabotaged by Nigerians who share the same view on sharia and religious values with Boko Haram.

That is the genesis and course of the violence you show in Nigeria.

Jonathan has been building almajiri schools all over north to educate those helpless youths so that they do not get recruited by Boko Haram.

Buhari only incites the almajiri to violence, never built a school for them, but exploits their votes every four years for political relevance

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by iyobs7(f): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
nagoma:

That's how the brainless president thinks, and now he expects us to vote for him.

If your so called candidate is so scared, it amazes me how he keeps running from debates and crying over election dates, does change in election date affect your brains or who you intend to vote for?

Lubbish

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by theoctopus: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
jorlons:

This is how you people made noise in Ojota. Only 5 soldiers came out and everybody ran home and hid under their beds! grin grin grin

Shakara!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by dorodee(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
jorlons:

Yes we know it worries not just you but all PDP chieftains including the greatest lootocrat of all times GEJ. We are desperate to hold the election on the said date, the faction of Nigeria that wants and needs change are so desperate to send that clueless lootocratic dictator in disguise back to Otueke.

INEC must hold election on febuhari 14th period.

If you live in the North like me... and you're not selfish. ... you will understand. ... And I don't support both candidates.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by ozoigbondu: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
theoctopus:

This is how you people made noise in Ojota. Only 5 soldiers came out and everybody ran home and hid under their beds! grin grin grin
Shakara!

You dey mind na only internet and mouth wey their strength pass

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by ascaris(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bring all your children with you, then will can follow you to protest.
Some of us don wise tey tey. Politicians no dey deceive us again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
clevvermind:
shut the fvuk up. small boy.
enemy of Nigeria, why keep ur mouth quiet.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by agitator: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
clevvermind:
Amaechi keep quiet. you cannot do anything. you think say this one na portharcourt stadium when you nor fit even do anything sef? coward.

him go soon call the international community grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by searider(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
So politics is now WWE where parties wrestle each other? Amaechi, u no see JOHN CENA to wrestle with? Oya come wrestle with me

#lwkmd4h

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by otil1: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
To DG Amaechi,

If your product Buhari is popular, he will still be popular 6weeks from now.

What's the fuss about?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by dgr8truth(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bizinton:

Usual rant of a loser

It is not about me being a loser, it's about inec doing the right and just thing.

The world don't know me being a loser, so sorry I can't say same for Buhari. Just go and vote for him peacefully.

#GEJtill2019.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by theoctopus: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

You don't get it.

Being the clueless one that GEJ is, he has been convinced for so long that he will win. However, in the last few weeks, he has since the tornado of change that is about to sweep through this country. He has realised how detested he is. He has suddenly become desperate. Unfortunately, any attempt to rig will be his greatest undoing, because it will come at a great cost to him. This has been predicted months ago.

Just read your own post. You aint making any sense. If GEJ wants to rig, is it now he will start to plan? Little kids on NL sef.

Didnt you hear 20 million voters dont have PVCs? Which democratic country in the world will go ahead and conduct elections with 20 million disenfranchised voters? Clown!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by jorlons(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Let it begin riots will be mostly in the north and maybe lagos they should kill themseleves and see if i shed a tear for them grin

Of course it shouldn't mean anything to you because you're a southerner but there are some of us who aren't just southerners but Nigerians. Now go find something useful to do with your life.

#fileOzoigbonduclosed
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Amechi is bragn now, whn them go unleash soldiers on u, u go run pass evrybody. jst try ds thn wey u talk, woo ama ranw awon kini ti ogbor ron sie**** shoree Ooº°˚

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by ozoigbondu: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
jorlons:

Of course it shouldn't mean anything to you because you're a southerner but there are some of us who aren't just southerners but Nigerians. Now go find something useful to do with your life.

#fileOzoigbonduclosed

If you.like go and join silly touts rioting if there is a riot the politicans you are rioting on their behalf don't know you neither will they be hurt a word is enough for the wise
#Filejolondeleted

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by santicruz: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
In oshobaba voice*****Go and.die****

You never jam federal might before grin the small beating.jonathan gave him concerning the anieukum staduim has not yet sunk in and he looking for more

If anybody knows amaechi tell him to stop.dancing naked in the market remind him to stop dancing surugede for is dance of the spirits
hahahahahahahahaha o kwa surugede chai

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by popcykaylah(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
this date has been fixed for a long time ..why is PDP acting like a dog with its tail in btw its legs?them wan do wetin them do for ekiti?
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by danielmichael(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
See all this nonsense and inflammatory statement by some miniature homo-sapien in dis country is caused by president jonathan because if he strucks one person on de throat,other will retreat..

God punish amaechi and his infinitesimal sight.
I wish I cud see him an trow him dis on his face.
Look at a mere governor challenging de presidency.
Chai our president too dey reserve and humble.

#Mabasi#

GEJ till amaechis joystick is eaten up by RATs as he sleeps in de nyte tonight..

IDI0T

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Obiano & His Wife Cruise In Keke In Awka As Crowd Hail Them(pics,video) / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi / Lagos State To Get Two Governors In One - Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.