Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,411 members, 7,850,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift (36446 Views)

Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President / Amaechi Threatens Buhari Again, Mr. President If Am Going Down – You’re Comin W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by madjune(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Boland:
Even if the election is shifted, GMB will still win. My advice to the APC is to use this postponement to their advantage.

Before good thing can happen, a lot of work need to be done.
Let them postpone it. It's not gon change shii.

Its only the undiscerning that can't see what the pdp govt hope to do with the postponement.
The postponement will give them the time and chance to kick start once again their devilish theatrics at the court aimed at disqualifying GMB through the back door.

That's the plan behind the postponement.

But I ask, if jonathan succeeds in putting GMB down, who's he going to compete against?
Is it those funny characters at PPN or NCP?

Jonathan should be very ashamed.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by babestella: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
By the way, I even want Jega to postpone the elections and let's see what AMaechi and his APC Rodents and primitive crustaceans will do. Si!!lly e-dioots.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Forwetinnah: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
Boland:
The problem PDP is having is not just the masses, they have problem with some powerful members of the society, and inorder to rig the election they need their support. The thing is, PDP has lost the power, but the fact that they've been ruling is what is blinding them.
Reality will reveal itself when the election is over.
#ForReal.

Those powerful members would be put to shame...if they've been toying with the advancement of this country for decades, it will not happen this time. That is the change we want...no more imposition, stooges or God father-ism in Nigerian politics. OBJ , Danjuma , Tinubu etc can go mop River Niger for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
IbnuUche:
idiotic dumpard ! as an irresponsible individual what did you think inec lack for not holding the polls as schedule, brainwashed basterd. like it or not GMBuhari FEBuhari 14, 2015.
i can see u r from Congo were people lack the sense organs even when possessing them. U don't watch news everyday don't u read news on how innocent Souls are been killed by this dreaded Islamic sect call boko haram? As a good citizen of this country u should feel pain for ur fellow countrymen even if u ain't related to any of them by blood. What am i saying? D election is being postponed due to damage this Islamic sects are likely to do n our soldiers are winning the battle these days we just have to stand together despite our political opinions for the safety of the nigerian people think about it.

Second that's if u know what PVC means. Some are yet to collect theirs. Don't deny others the privilege to vote becux u are just equal like them as much as u want to vote for ur choice of leadership that's thesame for them too so please spare them these few weeks for to collect their PVC's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by tonero92: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Apc loves us so. Much, it doesn't matter that 20 million Nigerians are yet to get there pvc!
The change we need?..... Smh

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Forwetinnah: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
madjune:

Its only the undiscerning that can't see what the pdp govt hope to do with the postponement.
The postponement will give them the time and chance to kick start once again their devilish theatrics at the court aimed at disqualifying GMB through the back door.

But I ask, if jonathan succeeds in putting GMB down, who's he going to compete against?

Oh puleeeesssee. ..Buhari is no match for GEJ. I can't be deceived by APCs media and Internet hype. Everyone knows APC has nothing to offer except take Over power from the PDP.
What an opposition?? Imagine the people preaching change and claiming to be progressives?? Bunch of Unrepentant chronic thieves, tell Tinubu to domesticate the freedom of information act in Lagos alone let's see. Shiooor!! GEJ is really easy going...The APC should be grateful for that.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Forwetinnah: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
gajike:
what is soo special in February for Apc. is it not d same people who want to vote in February that will vote in March. Apc hav hidden agenda that d pdp want to foil and they need enough time to do that. I think jega is a gonner. I suspect.

Now that elections have been shifted to March..i guess it won't be Fail Buhari but Marchuary(we go match am wella) abi na Motuary sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by madjune(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Oh puleeeesssee. ..Buhari is no match for GEJ. I can't be deceived by APCs media and Internet hype. Everyone knows APC has nothing to offer except take Over power from the PDP.
What an opposition?? Imagine the people preaching change and claiming to be progressives?? Bunch of Unrepentant chronic thieves, tell Tinubu to domesticate the freedom of information act in Lagos alone let's see. Shiooor!! GEJ is really easy going...The APC should be grateful for that.

GEJ is easy crap my feet.
Can you list jonathan's achievements in 6yrs in office?
Next thing you will do is to show me trains.

Is your life any better than it was 6yrs ago?

Be frank and don't politicize your answer.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Forwetinnah: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
izonlucky01:
This election must hold on 14th febuhari cool

Na Mortuary now o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Habeyy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
theoctopus:

This is how you people made noise in Ojota. Only 5 soldiers came out and everybody ran home and hid under their beds! grin grin grin

Shakara!
u bad gan bro...u still remember ..why dem no protest when soldiers dey burn BRT...I keep saying it that we have far too many omo mummy on Nairaland ..dey don too watch prison break ,24 and walking dead...those who dont even have d liver to come out on election day not to talk of protesting ..soon now dem go dey shout CHANGE....no be only change na coins ..awon OMO MUMMY BEWARE OF DOGS

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Forwetinnah: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
madjune:

Sorry...im not about to sit here and tell you about my life to prove your stu; pid point, there's no need talking about GEJs achievements either. The blind will always be blind *deuces*

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by solopi50(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Please allow inec to do what they know is the best for. Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Kedam(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
madjune:

Are u an alien! Where have u been? So u think he didn't achieve anything. Hope u are gud at mathematics lol . What's the probability that your life will be better during GMB reign than GEJ reign. Apart from those progress u have made on ur own. keep dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Koroaso: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
uupgrade:
when i mean traitor its means u abandoning ur own father lol

Lol....in war and love all is fair.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by madjune(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Sorry...im not about to sit here and tell you about my life to prove your stu; pid point, there's no need talking about GEJs achievements either. The blind will always be blind *deuces*

I asked you a simple question and because I know very well you're just another sychophantic supporter whose only reason for supporting a candidate is based along tribal, religious lines, all you can do is cleverly evade the question.
If you're hands on with strong facts that you're proud of, you will list them.
I will rather vote in an option when the present govt isn't doing well...and if my option fails me, next 4yrs isn't so far away. I will vote them out.
That's called democracy.
Democracy is not sit tight failure, the type some of you have been taught to see as ideal.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by ollyruffy: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
We are watching PDP and Jega closely. Let them just annouce any rubbish postponement, the street will not contain us the nigerians.

Enough is enough. We are ready to sweep out corruption from Nigeria and it must be on Feb 14.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by mk45(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Let him be in the front with his children then shall all follow
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Koroaso:

Lol....in war and love all is fair.
ooh poor thing maybe that's how papa raised you......... Ingrate
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
" Nigerians are charged and poised to vote on February 14 " .......Amaechi.
Who and who are charged?
Amaechi & Co can no longer bear the financial burden of sponsoring the APC campaigns if the election is postponed. This is his shameful reason which he may not voice out. You can never be what Jonathan is : The President and Commander in Chief. Continue hating.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Forwetinnah: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
madjune:

I asked you a simple question and because I know very well you're just another sychophantic supporter whose only reason for supporting a candidate is based along tribal, religious lines, all you can do is cleverly evade the question.
If you're hands on with strong facts that you're proud of, you will list them.
I will rather vote in an option when the present govt isn't doing well...and if my option fails me, next 4yrs isn't so far away. I will vote them out.
That's called democracy.
Democracy is not sit tight failure, the type some of you have been taught to see as ideal.

Why would I list GEJs achievements when it's been posted several times on different social platforms. You must really think I've been paid like you to stay on the net to deceive people. No time biko...let me remind you, your unschooled illiterate is no match for GEJ. End of discussion

**if I may ask, how has GEJ failed?? To curb the insecurity in the North orchestrated by the same people to prove another stupid point?? The truth cannot be hidden

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Boland(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Those powerful members would be put to shame...if they've been toying with the advancement of this country for decades, it will not happen this time. That is the change we want...no more imposition, stooges or God father-ism in Nigerian politics. OBJ , Danjuma , Tinubu etc can go mop River Niger for all I care.
APC is wise enough to know that even if some people think they are corrupt, one still need them. This is Politics,and to win is not something you do alone, you will need support...

Sometimes inorder to overcome the devil, one must use demons against them. wink
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Boland(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
madjune:

I really get your point brova but APC is not sleeping... wink
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by idiemeh: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Now the die is cast,Amaechi Oya on the street cos the election has been shifted.may God help us

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by saintauch(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Even if this election is postponed till December, INEC will never be ready.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by continentalceo(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
johnmartus:
he never seen anything rites? Seems you're crazy meanwhile what your president is about to do is right?

Go and learn written english Abeg
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by madjune(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

If I sit down and chose to go headlong with you on facts, you won't survive it.
So, I will be merciful with you.

Can't you guys reel out concrete stuff this jonathan guy has achievedd in 6yrs besides trains and e-wallet?
Does that justify the emormous depletion of the excess crude account and our plummeting economy?
And you're saying I'm talking stupid.
You better go to yaba left.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Koroaso: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
uupgrade:
ooh poor thing maybe that's how papa raised you......... Ingrate

Papa raise mama raise......make ur point
A subdued slave mentality...... Will not get u far in life
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Ephemmm: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=fleet7 post=30510330]victory to democracy i can see the idea of change wich Apc brings with it.it does not believe in equality,how can they propose the election goes ahead with more than 30million elegible voters yet to get their PVC.jonathan your indeed a goodluck to nigeria the voice of the people must be heard.It is done the election has been postponed [/quot

And U wrote this thrash pertaining election which GEJ has been planning for in not less than four years? Your empty skull is only full of indomies walahi.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by AroOkigbo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
SAY NO TO AMAECHI'S MASS ACTION; SAY NO TO VIOLENCE.
unless he and his family will be in front.
They keep their kids in the western world only to plan to use you and I.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
AroOkigbo:

unless he and his family will be in front.
They keep their kids in the western world only to plan to use you and I.
you get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by jabojafa(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=oluvick post=30509633][/q

“If they try the postponement, we
Nigerians will match out on the streets.
Nigerians are charged and poised to vote
on February 14,” he said. Sorry Ameachi not we Nigerians but you, ur wife, children and all willing fans of APC wud come out and protest.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by TheAdvocate(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tolexander:
not only APC will protest, we very need to protest this postponement!

Initial excuse was PVC collection.
Insurgency now the excuse.

Why are Jonathan and PDP afraid?

If yu must know, people in Plateau state are yet to collect their permanent voters card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.