Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) (25652 Views)

OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic / Novena University Students Locked Out Of School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lordseyad:
Can somebody tell me the problem of Oau students gaan--

Ah ah!
The problem is that we're never intimidated like you, c*nts!
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rapsodee:
Aluta against all oppression!!!.....

we don't settle for the less easily,we are articulate and at the same got the best brains,we also won a debate competition today
Of the greatest IFE!

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Adolak:

Well done. You can run your mouth abi? Continue.
Make he dey run am dey go
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
butanep:
I will because you don't know the gravity of crime to beat a corp member. Even Soilders can't beat them talk less undergraduates.
Beat corp member, were you there? Stop ranting
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by pappizeezu: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dem dey craze make dem sef go turn corper...abi shey dem no knw sey corper na federal government pikin
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
PHgirl:

Wow. Thanks. smiley
not enough jawe... I respect you that like PM, but you could make exception on that right wink
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by berbajiday(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
mistabiola:
OAU students are students without future ambition, they've got no good reputation and they're always fighting for the wrong cause. Silly sets of *miscreant*

NOTE: Not all of them but moSt of them cheesy
baba bone u no make sense, as much as I'm an OAU alumnus and will defend my alma mata, I believe generalising dt OAU student's don't av future ambition is just plain wrong, yes d Aluta can enter their heads and on ds case beating up corpers was a wrong move, I still believe ur post is too harsh.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Rapsodee(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

Of the greatest IFE!
Great! wink
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by terrifik19(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
oga oo, all these cant happen here in india...

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
is india a country.. nigeria still better than india......so u want people to go there and suffer u can send ur son there to suffer first
terrifik19:
oga oo, all these cant happen here in india...
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by michealade(m): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
K
frainc:
your comment shows you are one of those thugs (students)

Get a life
foolish fool
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 08, 2015
Haba! It's not their fault. Imagine what INEC made us pass through and at the end they failed to shortlist the names of students that have took their time to register for the scrap.

When INEC already know they will be needing the service of the corpers alone, why did they specify that students should register for the process, why did they shortlisted and invited students for screening only to get there and realised that they will be needing the service of the corpers alone.

I really wish such could be emulated here as well, would love people to descend on those heartless INEC staffs that made us waste our precious time, our little pocket money and our energy on this fake Adhoc staff employment saga. Just think twice and put yourself into the students shoe before posting here. They frustrated and infuriated the students to behave in such manner.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by bamidbamid: 5:44am On Feb 08, 2015
Holuwathoby:
...aluta against all oppression
#forward ever, backward never..
Great IFE,
I love u,
there's only 1 great IFE in d universe,
another great ife is a counterfeit. #
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Profkunlexxy(m): 7:44am On Feb 08, 2015
oscarforreal:

The problem with all these out-dated institutions that has since lost touch with modernisation is the high rate of over aged students. Some of these students are far older than there lecturers. So I am not surprised.
since ur school is not a reputable one.If u are proud of ur school,say it and stop calling other people's schl outdated
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by haryomikun(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2015
And some idiots will say OOUites are the touts
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Ollyfad(f): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2015
wat prt of no corper was beaten do u guys nt undastnd
u guys r only apy to gt ur pound of flesh.....na person say make gr8 ife reject una
let d beefing cntinue.....dat wont make us stp confronting oppression wereva we find one
#aluta against ALL oppression!
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2015
Profkunlexxy:
since ur school is not a reputable one.If u are proud of ur school,say it and stop calling other people's schl outdated
Sincerely you guys are too old in that institution. Over 90% of you guys there are old enough to father children. I have visited there before and so I know what I am saying. No insult meant here but that institution has the highest rate of over aged students. NYSC should please take note and do the needful. Thorough scrutiny of birth certificates would be ideal
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by adeniyi00(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2015
vivian001:
Op, no corps member was beaten...i'm a corps member serving in ife central!
i was there too as a corper, d corper was nt beaten but seriosly harassed, its uncalled for. its wrong
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by ArcToyin(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
michealade:
they dont have a problem,they dont just like being cheated...
were they suppose to participate?
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Ollyfad(f): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
ArcToyin:

were they suppose to participate?
yes...inec asked federal tertiary institution stdts only to apply for d post of asst presiding officer
nd as u already knw oau is a fed uni!
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by ArcToyin(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ollyfad:
yes...inec asked federal tertiary institution stdts only to apply for d post of asst presiding officer
nd as u already knw oau is a fed uni!
no, the position is for graduates that have ended their service year.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Profkunlexxy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
@ Op,always confirm ur source b4 posting news here.People have confirmed dat the ever conscious Great Ife students do not beat up corpers,this topic that has made fp had misled people and u allowing those antagonists of oau to insult the sschool anyhow
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Profkunlexxy(m): 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
oscarforreal:

Sincerely you guys are too old in that institution. Over 90% of you guys there are old enough to father children. I have visited there before and so I know what I am saying. No insult meant here but that institution has the highest rate of over aged students. NYSC should please take note and do the needful. Thorough scrutiny of birth certificates would be ideal
go to many reputable institutions in Nigeria and see hw u will see big men that are undergraduate not only oau,also @ futa,ui,unilag and so on but not as old as you term it.So why the haterd for the school I guess u have sat for the oau post utme b4 dat u lana insyd am or they do not consider u for admissn,dat 1 dnt say u shd start critisizing the$,I also av done oau post jamb and failed and I still like the school.Let us try to call a spade a spade.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Ollyfad(f): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
ArcToyin:

no, the position is for graduates that have ended their service year.
its categorically written on dia page....for apo its students of penultimate yr. po is for corpers nd ex corpers
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Agalasis(m): 5:02am On Feb 15, 2015
michealade:
they dont have a problem,they dont just like being cheated...

I wl tel u why dey...later
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by haryomikun(m): 6:48am On Feb 19, 2015
roland2rule:

for generalizing ur comment, u will die young IJN... devil hammer U...

IS IT a most u comment, na wetin ur head wan receive be dat...

VERY WRONG TO BEAT A CORPER, SORRY FOR THE SILLY ACT....

CAN U SEE D PROBLEM U GUYS ARE CAUSING NOW, ALLOWING SOME DEAD BRAIN CELLS HUMAN BEING TO START INSULTING US.... DIS IS SHIT
Foo.l! He sed MOST not ALL.
I wonder if you are among dem sef cheesy
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by haryomikun(m): 6:52am On Feb 19, 2015
Topshow4real:

Oba Awon University! I rep oau anytime any day
Omo Ajepako university. cheesy
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by terrifik19(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
is india a country.. nigeria still better than india......so u want people to go there and suffer u can send ur son there to suffer first
Hey becareful with ur write up... india is not a country yet, u venture here for medicals, they are not a country but u didnt desist from knowing their ICT knowledge, yet you are there saying they are not a country, incase u dont know, India is the only asian country to have received world president in their country, they are not a country yet their beauty is well spoken off... mention what you know did make them a country and what makes Nigeria a better country than India sir... #rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is That English Spelling That Doesn't Make Sense To You? / Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor / How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.