Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Find The Young Lady In This Pix - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Find The Young Lady In This Pix (26968 Views)

Can You Find The 4 Hidden Words In This Pix / This Pix Will Trouble Your Eyes. It Will Make You Dizzy. / Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
tigonana:
Which kain game be dis,abeg my head don dey turn joor.

LOL. U NEED TO SEE HOW HOT MA HEAD WAS GOING. HAD TO QUICKLY SCROLL DOWN TO TK THE PIC OUTTA MY SIGHT
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by lordsharks(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
sexymoma:
Too much of this brain teasing stuff do give me head ache

Na so o
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lord knows I tried

2 Likes

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by holmez(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Can't see anything 4 nw.:->

1 Like

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
All I see is tearful old man wearing a hat

1 Like

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by dotuna3(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
I SEE NOTHING JARE
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
why the young lady no wear cloth. see as she naked.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Lennylinconlee(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
you inner eye.....not the one that is outside..........or go and collect Tinubu Glasses
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Dewze(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
The lady is almost facing backwards, with the right side of her face facing the viewer. Her chin is the old man's nose, her right shoulder is the old man's upper chin, her nose is that tiny thing you see just at the side of the old man's nose, her right eye lash is the old man's left eye. What else you need?

Bit tough though. Had to turn it upside down and side ways and back again to see it. @op, why u no add gift to this thing na, I for don chop sara this evening O!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by stag: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
The old woman's chin is her right shoulder. The old woman's left cheek down to her chin is the young lady's hair flowing downwards over her shoulder. The entire length of the old woman's nose is the young lady's face. Right side of her face.
The young lady is facing the right side of the old woman's face, cheek.
The old woman's closed right eye is the young lady's long eye lashes. And the small triangular mark beside the old woman's nose (ie under the closed right eye) is the young lady's nose.

Now, look again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by cococandy(f): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Who else is pissed? embarassed

This is an annoying puzzle:

Edited: Ok I've seen it. Still annoyed

OP don't try this nonsense again cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by boujaye: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
RicKyRichards:
The young lady looks blonde, slim, and busty to me. And she has a very cute nose too.

I see a young lady, bowing down her head and carrying a round object wrapped in her cloth.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
The old woman's nose is the young lady's side view of her face. The old woman's jaw is the young lady's shoulder. The old woman's right cheek is the young woman's hair. The other side of the old woman's cheek is also the young lady's hair. The mark below the old woman's eye is the young lady's nose. The old woman's eyelashes are the young lady's eyelashes. The young lady is lookin to our right

1 Like

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by boujaye: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
horlabiyi:
Where's the girl?

i see a young lady (facing front) bowed down to carry something from the ground
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
You will see the lady from her side, her shoulder is obvious, her side chick and her eyelid, one of her supposed eye is her hair, that's the major clue guys!

It's not that easy ooo
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by killercute16(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Have not seen anything.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Slimzjoe(m): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Still Haven't seen a Thing!!! My Head will Burst Ooo!!!.....

Pple That Have Seen It, wic angle did u turn your Screen?? grin
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by holyokoto(m): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
The young lady is blonde, facing my right, slightly turning her back at me and closing here eyes (right). she is inside the circle with pointed nose
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Tymax(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
I've seen her!!!! cheesy

The side of her face is smooth. She has long eyelashes. Her nose is just pointed. She bared her right shoulder.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Very simple..if you don't see her, then u have been drinking too much garri grin grin grin grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by mannyU: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Pls help me find her too.. I want her sleeping in ma beddddd grin

1 Like

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by assana: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Biko lemme ask Google grin
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Rajjah(f): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
o my G. she is appearin n disappearin

1 Like

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Alfred234(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lol the first day I came across this pix I wasn't able to find d young lady until after some hours. Just take ur time u will eventually find her.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by idris4r83(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]
when I see a write-up of a learned person I thank them and give them motivations. Kudos bro, thanx one more time for this gorgeous piece.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Very simple..if you don't see her, then u have been drinking too much garri grin grin grin grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Look below..simple! And stop drinking too much garri grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
i cant see herm but am sure her chin is wobble for a reason

Modified: God bless the guy before me.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by kaykad: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
u are a liar jor no lady dey dere....
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by sidecheek(f): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
She is the inner Face¿ her shoulder is d man's Chin¿ look at d man's face without the outer Drawings¿ she even has an eyelash over d Nose¿ on d man's nose¿
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by encubed(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
There she is!

1 Like

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by DavidHunds(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Been staring for 20mins
Still can't see anything..

Hahaha took me approximately 30 mins to figure it out wow
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by phransix147(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Atlast I don see d yeye gurl, she no get mouth...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 4 / Try This, Its Like Magic / What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.