Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Find The Young Lady In This Pix - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Find The Young Lady In This Pix (26969 Views)

Can You Find The 4 Hidden Words In This Pix / This Pix Will Trouble Your Eyes. It Will Make You Dizzy. / Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by grinface98(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
WTF!!! I can't see nothing.. I must book an appointment with an optician soon
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Her face is almost completely distorted, how do you expect people to see it. Her hair is full, she's nude and the lines forming her body do not touch to bring out her full form. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Knownpal(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Use your fingers to cover the old man's mouth and left eye.. There she is.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Ekugbeh(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
E b lyk say na only she waka com o
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by AKMoney1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
[size=15pt]NL mods are useless angry

I posted this first

https://www.nairaland.com/2126779/solve

Please I need a lawyer [/size]

angry angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by alienvirus: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lol. I finally got it.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Frankenstein: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
The man's right eyebrow is her long eyelash.

The man's chin is her shoulder

The small dot beside his nose is her own nose.

And the left part of the man's face is her hair.

Now, find the lady.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
RicKyRichards:
The young lady looks blonde, slim, and busty to me. And she has a very cute nose too.
Kilode, where did you see it? The drawing ends at her shoulder and she is backing you. grin
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Frankenstein: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
The man's right eye is her long eyelash.

Now, find the lady.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by DavidHunds(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Look below..simple! And stop drinking too much garri grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
boss Na u sure pass o cool
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
blink182:
Kilode, where did you see it? The drawing ends at her shoulder and she is backing you. grin
Forget. Intuition. cheesy
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Feyikaey(f): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Still looking for her.....
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Frankenstein:
The man's right eye is her long eyelash.

Now, find the lady.
What man?
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dewze:
The lady is almost facing backwards, with the right side of her face facing the viewer. Her chin is the old man's nose, her right shoulder is the old man's upper chin, her nose is that tiny thing you see just at the side of the old man's nose, her right eye lash is the old man's left eye. What else you need?

Bit tough though. Had to turn it upside down and side ways and back again to see it. @op, why u no add gift to this thing na, I for don chop sara this evening O!
damn..thanks bro. I was blind but now I see..lol

1 Like

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Ebubeslym(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
lol

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Forget. Intuition. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Dewze(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

damn..thanks bro. I was blind but now I see..lol

Salvation as come to you. Halleluyah.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by ceejayluv(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Seen at last.. Damn, I suck at subliminal imaging detection....
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dewze:

Salvation as come to you. Halleluyah.
hahahahahahahaha.....nice one
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Femistico(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
whao..God bless encubed and optimisticgondy who helped nd open my eyes to see dis biuriful young lady after staring at the pic for the past 45mins..omoh garri no good at all ooo
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
After a long time, I have seen the shyt. angry grin
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by stankezzy: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by zaliya(f): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Turn d image upside down. The old man's jaw is the young girl's head. She is sort of cuddled up and looking down!
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by osebe: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]
I understand your plight, I am afraid Buhari or APC with its 12 controlled states can't win the presidential election. You are evil to have mentioned a man like Buhari who toppled a democratic system of govt some 30 yrs ago to become our president in 2015.You should be ashamed of yourself for talking about the Igbos this way.I don't have enough time to reply your gibberish the way I wld want to, but let it be known to you today and your APC supporters that it is not in Nigeria that Buhari is going to win election. Which ever way this election wants to go,either free and fair or by rigging,APC can't win. So wake up! #GEJtill2019

2 Likes

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by MKO4ever(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
viqueta:
Please guys, help find the young lady in this pix

You must be drunk!!!
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Mosb(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
lmao av seen her
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
I can see the young lady, but the picture only showed her sketched face without the mouth, and eyes, so many people would be looking for those parts not knowing the eye of the old man is actually the hair line of the young lady.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Sike(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
She's there sha. Can't rack my brain.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Frankenstein: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
RicKyRichards:

What man?
The ugly old man in the picture.
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Sirnuel: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Seen

From her shoulders up... And her tiny nose
Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Hidentity(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Here she is. She is facing your left. Her little nose is under her thick dark eyelashes. Her right shoulder is almost touching her chin.

Re: Find The Young Lady In This Pix by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Frankenstein:
The ugly old man in the picture.
It's a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 4 / Try This, Its Like Magic / What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.