Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Forex Robot Vs Manual Trading: Which One Will Make You Rich? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Robot Vs Manual Trading: Which One Will Make You Rich? (2314 Views)

"I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija / 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 / Have You Tried This Forex Robot Before? If No, Try It And See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Robot Vs Manual Trading: Which One Will Make You Rich? by kswot(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
I want us to discuss both pros and cons of using automated softwares to trade and trading Manually.

I will start with Manual Trading
coming back...
Re: Forex Robot Vs Manual Trading: Which One Will Make You Rich? by kswot(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
1. The main thing that a human trader has
that a robot doesn’t is a brain. Where a
robot can only execute decisions based on
the scenarios that programmed into him, a
human can take into account everything
that is going on and process it together.
A human can take into account
fundamentals that
are occurring unexpectedly (like a
hurricane in Japan).

2. A human can see that the market is
moving awkwardly slow or
unreasonably erratic and pull out his
trades.

3. A human can decide when he has enough
profit and when he thinks the momentum
will continue in his favor.
Re: Forex Robot Vs Manual Trading: Which One Will Make You Rich? by gurusmac4: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Check here to learn more
Re: Forex Robot Vs Manual Trading: Which One Will Make You Rich? by kswot(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
let us see what Robot too can offer

1. The first advantage that jumps out to me
about automated trading is simply the
nature of having a robot trade. It is exact,
perfectly disciplined, and doesn’t make
mistakes (if programmed correctly, of course).

One of the biggest problems that a trader
faces is his ability to be disciplined and
stick to his plan. With automated trading,
you can be assured that the robot will be
completely disciplined and stick the the
plan you set up. Often times, it is the ability
to stick to the plan that makes the
difference between a profitable trader and
an unprofitable trader so that is a point for
the robot.

2. Not only will a robot stick to the plan and
be disciplined, but a robot will always
execute correctly. A robot won’t take a buy
when it should be taking a sell, it won’t
enter the wrong lot size and it won’t
misplace the s/l or t/p. This is a huge
benefit in trading, because mistakes like the
ones mentioned are killers to your overall
success. That’s another point for the
automated trading.

3. Robots can also take in more data than a
human trader. That means, if your strategy
applies to a whole bunch of different
currency pairs, you can probably only
monitor a few at a time. With an
automated system, you just plug it into
however many charts you want it to
monitor and BAM, it won’t miss a signal.
Another point for the robot…

But wait! There’s More!!

4. Not only will the Robot trade with better
discipline, better execution and more range
BUT ALSO, a robot doesn’t get tired. While
you pick the few hours that work best for
you, the trading robot will be plugging
away at the markets 24 hours a day. That is
3 , 4 maybe 10 times as much as a manual
trader trades the market… Yet another
advantage point for Mr. Robot trader.

NOW WHICH ONE IS MORE PROFITABLE AND RELIABLE. Let us go...
Re: Forex Robot Vs Manual Trading: Which One Will Make You Rich? by bizz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
I like manual trading...cos sometimes u need memory to trade.a robot only follow set down rules.
The market sometimes delays before execution and u need human to analyse such.
I like trading patterns but robot cant get the points correctly for me...so I am strongly in support of manual trading and thats what I teach my students.

1 Like

Re: Forex Robot Vs Manual Trading: Which One Will Make You Rich? by kswot(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2015
yes you are right. first of all new traders must not go for Robot. since the primary aim is to learn in & out of Forex. it through adequate learning that such person would be able to develop a trading system.

what separate successful trader from unsuccessful one is ability to adhere strictly to his trading strategy no matter d condition.

so if you have a trading system that is good get a good programmers or use online programming website if you can do it urself.

to say the TRUE since I know the secret of using Robot I dont think I have such time to trade manually
Re: Forex Robot Vs Manual Trading: Which One Will Make You Rich? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2015
can u set a robot to trade on ur setdown prinsiple??

if yes! then which robot is that
kswot:
yes you are right. first of all new traders must not go for Robot. since the primary aim is to learn in & out of Forex. it through adequate learning that such person would be able to develop a trading system.
what separate successful trader from unsuccessful one is ability to adhere strictly to his trading strategy no matter d condition.
so if you have a trading system that is good get a good programmers or use online programming website if you can do it urself.
to say the TRUE since I know the secret of using Robot I dont think I have such time to trade manually
Re: Forex Robot Vs Manual Trading: Which One Will Make You Rich? by kswot(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
uthor=stardragon post=30535257]can u set a robot to trade on ur setdown prinsiple??

if yes! then which robot is that [/quote]

yes sir. check here and download it. it not a demo version and it doesn't expire. download. it and let me hear ur feedback

https://www.nairaland.com/2134764/havel-forex-robot-secrets-banks
Re: Forex Robot Vs Manual Trading: Which One Will Make You Rich? by kswot(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
I believed people are now testing this Robot. we are in second wk. let see how it goes this wk
Re: Forex Robot Vs Manual Trading: Which One Will Make You Rich? by smartdebiz(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Robots are better. See my reasons:
1. Robot works for 24hrs, without resting. This gives it more opportunity to open trades at the right time.
2. Robots are not distracted like we humans. Emotional and physical distractions is what is killing manual traders.
3. Good robots work with fixed settings. We humans can decide to open trades with high volume in order to get rich overnight.
4. Robots will close trades faster than we humans. In most cases, you may have trades open and the trade is in the profit zone, instead of closing with the little profit at hand, we may decide to allow it to multiply which in most cases will result to losses.

For more info, please contact me: smartdebiz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

20 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Low Capital / Lalasticlala Make A Nigeria Group Proud Please! / How Many Hours Do You Work A Day? A Lesson From Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.