Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Ladies Have Won. No Excuse On Vals Day. Thunda! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Ladies Have Won. No Excuse On Vals Day. Thunda! (696 Views)

Have you ever or seen any one who have won the biggest balloon? (check Photo) / Epic Vals Day Message From Tolu's Pal To Her Boo / Free Movie Download Links For Vals Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ladies Have Won. No Excuse On Vals Day. Thunda! by iduzebaba(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wetin we go do now guys, abeg which excuse dey now cos my babe just text me now with scanned copy of the election postponement. Feb 14, I don die
Re: The Ladies Have Won. No Excuse On Vals Day. Thunda! by OracleMxNelson(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Guy chill St Valentine never stated that only the guys give and the only ladies are to receive gifts. Or is that what you have been doing...?! Be happy!

1 Like

Re: The Ladies Have Won. No Excuse On Vals Day. Thunda! by bewla(m): 3:08am On Feb 08, 2015
c what this Mr jega and Bado cause now that have succeed in achieving my dream whit excuse where will the money come from pls i beg any body with TAN private line forward it i need to speak with some one its (URGENT) pls

(1) (Reply)

The Election Day Collides With Her Wedding Again!! Help / What Is Wrong With This Pix? Hand Wash Edition. / What Inspires Me To Visit Nairaland On Daily Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.