Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,923 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

INEC Customer Care Center Lines All Switched Off. Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Customer Care Center Lines All Switched Off. Why? (471 Views)

AYCF Boss Allegedly Left Meeting Before Kaduna Declaration, Switched Off Phones / INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Governor Fayose Switched On Ikere Ekiti Dual Carriage Way Street Light(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC Customer Care Center Lines All Switched Off. Why? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
The best anyone can do when pushed beyond "hold your peace" is to complain.

I was furious with INEC as the staff or the "Adhoc Staff" assigned to distribute the PVC decided not to show up.

Thank God some one has her Phone number. But unfortunately it was switched off after a few calls.

Imagine old men and women including youths were kept outside by INEC officials just because they wanted to be a good citizen that Nigeria is clamoring for.

My curiosity led me to search out the INEC help desk number from their site and in deed, I was glad to have a large option of numbers to call. But dialing the number one after another, the message I kept receiving from the other end of the network providers of those numbers is "the number is Switched off".

Why did they decide to waste this one day that I have reserved for the sake of Nigerias future? Why?

(1) (Reply)

To You,what Is Jonathan Best Moment / Why Yoruba Are Divided Over Jonathan, Buhari — Gani Adams / The Umbrella, The Broom; The Pdp, The Apc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.