Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari (1043 Views)

Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) / Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari / Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari by aishamohammed20: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»
Re: Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari by infofta(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Shame to you for selling your conscience for peanuts. You have turned nairaland to a land full of lies.
Re: Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari by enoqueen: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
give us anyone else except Jonathan. cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, What Do You Make Of This Buhari' Statement? / The ABC Of The Card Readers / Al Qaeda Linked Billionaires Fund Buhari’s Campaign – by Lloyd Ukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.