Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara (15335 Views)

Army Seizes Fake Policemen Vehicle In Rivers - See Photos / LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Kingso23: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
The Police Command in Kwara on Friday night arrested a truck conveying ammunition at Kosubosu, a border town in Baruten Local Government Area of the state.

The vehicle with number plate Lagos XU 110 BDG was believed to have been coming from Burkina-Faso and going to Ibadan.

Police personnel of the Kosubosu Divisional Police Headquarters arrested the driver with another occupant of the vehicle.

A police source told NAN on Saturday that the ammunition, which comprised several cartons of cartridges, were hidden in the truck.

Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Salihu Garba, confirmed the incident.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ajayi Okansanmi, said the police were carrying out further investigation on the matter.

“It is true, but investigation is still ongoing. That is the only thing I can say for now until the case is later transferred to the command headquarters for further investigation,” he said.

Meanwhile, the Chairman of the council, Malam Mohammed Omar-Bio, described the incident as sad, especially at a time that the elections were approaching.

The chairman, who was also at the police station, lauded personnel of the Nigeria Police Force in the area for their gallantry and doggedness.

The council boss warned people against engaging in any acts that would threaten the peace.

Omar-Bio assured security agencies in the area of the council’s help to enable them perform their duties.

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-impound-arms-laden-vehicle-in-kwara/
Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by temitemi1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Apsilk don start their plans abi GEJ till 2019!!!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by koikoi2(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why is it dat APC is always synonymous to violence?

GEJ till 2019

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Kingso23: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
temitemi1:

Gbam. verrily I said unto you that no man can testify to this exept d lrd is with him

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
God bless President GEJ. Democracy is all about interest. That we don't support one party should not make you see me as an enemy to attack me in any way. It is thing of choice. We shall overcome in Jesus name, Amen!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Kingso23: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
koikoi2:

GEJ till 2019

Because it's in their bokoharis blood

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Maczeelly(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
God have mercy on us!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
koikoi2:

GEJ till 2019

Who told you it was APC?

So, you won't wait for police investigation to finish....it is APC?

Are you a god?

16 Likes

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Ahmed4002(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
damn. God save our beloved country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
This land is not for sale, and beware of my son

OLUWASUEN OSEWA

4 Likes

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Arms they hope to use in causing violence during election. No weapon formed against the children of God shall prosper.

10 Likes

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by bwgist: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
good one

Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes in the World>>http://bwgist.com/featured/top-10-most-expensive-bikes-in-the-world/
Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by alaoeri: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Handy work of GEJ's militants.

1 Like

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tinubu, Bukola Saraki and Amaechi are at it again! They have started stock-piling arms for the election. A thorough check would reveal that their entire family had been relocated abroad, leaving their goons on nairaland to suffer the fate of the house-fly that followed the corpse to the grave.

5 Likes

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Pavore9: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Shaking my head...
Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Owliver(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Parallel government loading... APC una well done ooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Innodon(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Area tight
Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by lordOM(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
the game just got started.
Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by 9jvirgin(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Death to PDP!!!

Sai Buhari....I wish you the best.
Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by dstnd: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
...post election violence
Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Burger01(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kingso23:

Because it's in their bokoharis blood
myhoodlink:
God bless President GEJ. Democracy is all about interest. That we don't support one party should not make you see me as an enemy to attack me in any way. It is thing of choice. We shall overcome in Jesus name, Amen!
Kingso23:

Gbam. verrily I said unto you that no man can testify to this exept d lrd is with him
koikoi2:
GEJ till 2019
temitemi1:
PDP paid agents. Own up to your deeds and stop blaming the blameless undecided

4 Likes

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by mors(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
angry
Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by pekeyim: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
We dey see how e dey go.

Shun Violence!!!
Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by olola4(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
All dis YEYE police

Dey Impound it but dey will never tell us d person who is responsible for it.(d person who sponsored it).

mtcheew
Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by eleko1: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
sad Pdp and VIOLENCE walk hands in hands together.Useless party angry .Exhibit THUG LIFE

1 Like

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by adepiero: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Some nairalanders are brainless. the information above didn't insinuate that any political party was behind the gun smuggling yet some fools above me posted APC as the master mind. undecided

Let's not forget Jonathan and his cohort (Tompolo and Asari) are buying war ships in preparedness for event after election yet nobody is saying anything.

PDP!gs and their brainless minded followers undecided

4 Likes

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by dad007(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ummmmh,guns dont kill people,people kill people.Edon teeey naija youth don dey kill dem sef in d name of politice....What an idiotic situation. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by okiezman(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Apc loves violence like runs girls like money.....i suspect buhari's hands in this grin cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Ijaya123: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Weapons meant for GEJ Federal Task Force.
Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by freemanbubble: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Only a stupid youth can vote for buhari. Gej till 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by adioolayi(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
PDP trying to cause havoc in Ibadan...The city that has been enjoying peace since #Ajumobi's tenure as governor. Oluyole, Iba, oke'badan will not allow your evil tactics to materialise

1 Like

Re: Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Burger01:

PDP paid agents. Own up to your deeds and stop blaming the blameless undecided

Bro, if I am being paid, you may not be seeing me online. Whatever I do here is from my sincere desire for more of GEJ good works.

God bless President GEJ.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Speaks From London, Disowns @senakpabio Twitter Handle / Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC / Corruption: What Buhari Said In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.