Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Innjoo One Discussion Thread - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo One Discussion Thread (114056 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2015
A word should be enough for the wise. DON'T BUY ANY INNJOO PHONE FROM ANY BODY WHO IS NOT AN AGENT TO JUMIA! JUMIA IS THE ONLY AUTHORIZED SELLER FOR INNJOO AND THE HIGHEST DISCOUNT YOU CAN GET IS #500 DISCOUNT! DONT LET ANYBODY TRICK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY! DON'T LET ORDINARY #1000 COST YOU #27,000 #MoneyNoEasyToGather. ...u can't get Innjoo one @ #27,000. Not even from an Agent! Be wise
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by wheezyoung(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2015
orosun55:

Lol...e no mean! As for me too I will get one personally and review it. I like testing whatever I will convince someone to buy!
asin eh...this bros dey para...he just land jiayu s3...i dey see am for all phone thread and he go make enquiry..next thing i go hear " am getting this baby"...na wa o

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2015
Innjoo one is officially available in Nigeria. @ #27,999 or #27,499 if you place your order via an agent
SMS or WhatsApp 08153792894 your name your address with working number if you wish to get one at discounted Rate

DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME.
(cash on delivery in Lagos, Ibadan, Benin,Abeokuta
warri, Port Harcourt, Abuja & Calabar & KADUNA cities -- 3-8days)
JUMIA NORMAL PRICE #27,999. FROM WE AGENT #27,499

JUMIA STILL DELIVERS IT TO YOU NOT ME! WILL JUST PLACE AN ORDER FOR YOU SO AS TO GET #500 DISCOUNT

#OneLove
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2015
wheezyoung:
asin eh...this bros dey para...he just land jiayu s3...i dey see am for all phone thread and he go make enquiry..next thing i go hear " am getting this baby"...na wa o
Lol! E normal
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Yongi99(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2015
Cuteclem:
I love injoo one but Why can't I jus get a full hd 1080p 5" phone from this chinko manufactural for christ sake with sd card slot, dual sim, removable battery and without their chinko name written in front of the phone it makes me shame
And buy what makes you happy....didnt you see the name on the body before paying?

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Yongi99(m): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Cuteclem:
I love injoo one but Why can't I jus get a full hd 1080p 5" phone from this chinko manufactural for christ sake with sd card slot, dual sim, removable battery and without their chinko name written in front of the phone it makes me shame
Would you pay 60k - 70k for a "chinko" phone?

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Yongi99:
Would you pay 60k - 70k for a "chinko" phone?
My current phone is GIONEE E7 32gig version! Its India/Chinco phone and it currently priced BTW 67k-75k in Nigerian Markets! ..and it's been serving quite alright at least 3gig Ram/ 2.1ghz Quad core 16mp/8mp front and back camera no be beans...and I don't think we have up to 6 phones in the world that has 3gig Ram!

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Sean7t9: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2015
orosun55:
A word should be enough for the wise. DON'T BUY ANY INNJOO PHONE FROM ANY BODY WHO IS NOT AN AGENT TO JUMIA! JUMIA IS THE ONLY AUTHORIZED SELLER FOR INNJOO AND THE HIGHEST DISCOUNT YOU CAN GET IS #500 DISCOUNT! DONT LET ANYBODY TRICK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY! DON'T LET ORDINARY #1000 COST YOU #27,000 #MoneyNoEasyToGather. ...u can't get Innjoo one @ #27,000. Not even from an Agent! Be wise
Bros, In Naija, we really need to be wise so U won't be outsmarted.. I get ur point bro. At the same time, U can get this phone ur sef without any agent at 27k flat with a 1k voucher code.
There are two ways to get a 1k voucher tho one of them might n't be effective unless U claim it by some email exchange with Jumia blah blah...
1) Sign Up for A Jumia Newsletter
2)Purchase the device using the Jumia Application with the 1k voucher code.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by brainy02: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Can someone pls help me with a tecno phantom imei to this email brainycube02@yahoo.com or pls text me on 08189218421 plz I beg no oooo
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Yongi99(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2015
orosun55:

My current phone is GIONEE E7 32gig version! Its India/Chinco phone and it currently priced BTW 67k-75k in Nigerian Markets! ..and it's been serving quite alright at least 3gig Ram/ 2.1ghz Quad core 16mp/8mp front and back camera no be beans...and I don't think we have up to 6 phones in the world that has 3gig Ram!
yea, i know of Gionee...but i think it's Indian. All the same many will tag it as "chinko", but yet their phones are premuim and worth the price tag. 3gb RAM? Its worth it.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yongi99:
yea, i know of Gionee...but i think it's Indian. All the same many will tag it as "chinko", but yet their phones are premuim and worth the price tag. 3gb RAM? Its worth it.
Seriously I don't see any special thing with premium phones. I used Samsung s3 and I ask my self what's the difference with this Samsung S3 and TECNO phantom a2! Gorilla glass And NfC which I hardly use (NFC)! NO ONE TEACH ME B4 I SOLD IT

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sean7t9:

Bros, In Naija, we really need to be wise so U won't be outsmarted.. I get ur point bro. At the same time, U can get this phone ur sef without any agent at 27k flat with a 1k voucher code.
There are two ways to get a 1k voucher tho one of them might n't be effective unless U claim it by some email exchange with Jumia blah blah...
Buyers can use a coupon code to order it them self. Has he said use this coupon code APP2348 (1,000#) discount ones per registered email.. contact me if you wish to get #500 discount on all products on Jumia

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Yongi99(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
orosun55:

Seriously I don't see any special thing with premium phones. I used Samsung s3 and I ask my self what's the difference with this Samsung S3 and TECNO phantom a2! Gorilla glass And NfC which I hardly use (NFC)! NO ONE TEACH ME B4 I SOLD IT
nothing much my brother, most pple just buy it to feel among. sometimes they don't even use up to 50% of wat de phone was made for.
for instance bb passport and note 4 are more like for office and secretarial jobs, but people buy to show off.
***am buying Xperia z2 soon, so I also show off....while swimming.***[winks]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by petluva: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cab someone confirm if this device supports USB OTG(On The Go)? Thanks
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by DNDROID(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cuteclem : :

I love injoo one but Why can't I jus get a full
hd 1080p 5" phone from this chinko
manufactural for christ sake with sd card
slot, dual sim, removable battery and
without their chinko name written in front of
the phone it makes me shame
how about you go and tell your no 'chinko' Samsung and iPhone to remove their name and brand logo from their own phones?
PST!

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by DNDROID(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sean7t9:

now that is a BADT cool guy speaking/writing... lol...grin
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by DNDROID(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
mexite:
I just got delivery of Injoo One from Jumia today. The physical appearance of the phone is great. Do I have anybody that has bought the phone? Please how did you pull out the sim slot? I'm yet to do that, I can see the sim portals by the side but I don't know how to pull out and I don't want to spoil the phone before usage by wrongly applying pressure. Thanks as you guide me through.
please can u tell us more about the user interface?
does it lag?
what's the camera like?
have you tried it at night? does the FLASH shine very well?

thanks
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Hayour92(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
coolJust got mine about an hour ago.... grin

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by kabious1994(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
pls som1 should post a full hands on review of dx phone with screenshots pls ........
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
petluva:
Cab someone confirm if this device supports USB OTG(On The Go)? Thanks
You need no one to tell u that! OTG is working
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by eye2sabi(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
orosun55:
You need no one to tell u that! OTG is working

not working sir
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by obaayo2: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
wheezyoung:
bros obaayo...abeg no vex...how many phone you get undecided
no blame me jare...na addiction

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
eye2sabi:

not working sir
Show your proof with pics! Innjoo i2 sef get. Not to talk of them flagship
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by eye2sabi(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
lol please NOBODY should buy this phone i beg u all...... my innjoo one just fell from my office desk now and the surface glass broke lol(so much for a tough dragon trail glass). everything is working perfectly, u might not even notice the crack line. am enraged already so i wanna sell it for 10k. am in ph if ure interested.

tot i would be able to use it for like 2 months b4 selling. stupid chinese company.

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Macmilla(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
eye2sabi:
lol please NOBODY should buy this phone i beg u all...... my innjoo one just fell from my office desk now and the surface glass broke lol(so much for a tough dragon trail glass). everything is working perfectly, u might not even notice the crack line. am enraged already so i wanna sell it for 10k. am in ph if ure interested.

tot i would be able to use it for like 2 months b4 selling. stupid chinese company.
My Samsung galaxy s3 fell from a sitting room sofa and the screen cracked very noticeably barely two weeks after it was bought, so much for a gorilla glass.

So brother, they never said it's shatter proof.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
eye2sabi:

Bro according to innjoo, u will replace the glass under 1k[b][/b]
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Yongi99(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
eye2sabi:

is your office floor tiled? If yes, then it should crack. Even xperia or note with shatter if dropped face down.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Yongi99(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
please those of you that bought the phone, can you list what comes in the pack.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by dabigjoe6(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
orosun55:

your so called samsung cant play tons of games that i know so dont talk shit
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by eye2sabi(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
adoptop70:

Bro according to innjoo, u will replace the glass under 1k[b][/b]

interesting. bro do u know if they have an office in PH? am still selling though.

bbm pin: 55ec1fac
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by eye2sabi(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Macmilla:

My Samsung galaxy s3 fell from a sitting room sofa and the screen cracked very noticeably barely two weeks after it was bought, so much for a gorilla glass.

So brother, they never said it's shatter proof.
lol i get u bro. but it can be very annoying especialy when you think of many other things the cash would have done 4u. how on Gods earth will i xplain 2 my frnds that my fone of yesterday has already broken today.
am still selling it for those interested.
bbm pin: 55ec1fac
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Hayour92(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
which of the rooting methods works for this phone?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Free Dictionary Into My Phone / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.