Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why Jonathan Want Postponement Of Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Want Postponement Of Election (619 Views)

This Is What JK And Jonathan Want For Lagos / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jonathan Want Postponement Of Election by ogunniyi2: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ believes that he needed more time to visit churches so that all corruptible and selfish sycophant bootlickers pastors can pray for him and helped him to canvase for votes(my opinion though) .you are at liberty to add your own reasons why GEJ is afraid of election slated for february,Or could it be the fear of our peoples general by his clique? now let us set the ball rolling.please agree or disagree
Re: Why Jonathan Want Postponement Of Election by holyeye1989(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
first to reply waiting for this since ooo... angry sad cool so which ever one wey dey em mind mk em be
Re: Why Jonathan Want Postponement Of Election by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
Your myopic opinion I guess.
Re: Why Jonathan Want Postponement Of Election by ogunniyi2: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bridgetown:
Your myopic opinion I guess.
your text shows that you are shortsighted.... I dont have time for empty barrel like you,i can see that you have been bought over with #2000.It shows how cheap you are..ponder it over
Re: Why Jonathan Want Postponement Of Election by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
ogunniyi2:
your text shows that you are shortsighted.... I dont have time for empty barrel like you,i can see that you have been bought over with #2000.It shows how cheap you are..ponder it over

GEJ might not be able to win a war but he will surely win the election, then you will run astray naked.

(1) (Reply)

Inec Officially Postpone Election - Photos / BREAKING NEWS: Prof Nazim Mimiko To replace Atahiru Jega As INEC Chairman / Some Quotes From The Presidential Media Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.