Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections (36861 Views)

Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike / BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by ogene007: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
It is not the call of the RECs to guarantee the security of the elections. If there is no security, there will be no elections, RECs or no RECs. GEJ till 2019.
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by motherlode: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
phlemzy:
They had to wait till few weeks to the general election before commencing "Special" operations against BH?
this is planned work sad

2 Likes

Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by fareed69(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
They had better returned the bribe they collected from APC because the elections stand postponed.

Even if its 6weeks extension it ll be like 2morow when you see your shadows and you start running and seeing nothing chasing you.
Its well as you ve arm twisted jega to extend the dates but 1 thing I want to tell you is that the Evil day can never be postponed PDP will surely go down the drain.

Am not afflicted to any party but a Neutral person Minority may have a way but Majority will ve the Day.
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
If it's febuhari or marchuhari.

We are with you GMB.

2 Likes

Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by rashygenius: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
now d PDP dont want us to #feBUHARI,continue u hear

den we wont av any oda option dan to

#MARCHBUHARI INTO ASO ROCK
sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by munex007(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Either way Febuhari or MarchonBuhari.

May God spare our lives till then

#sai baba

2 Likes

Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by duni04(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
These soldiers are just ridiculously stupid! They are scheduling their operations for the 14 of February when they already know we have elections on the same day! What arrogance! I used to believe people that said the Military was skewed towards the PDP were yarning nonsense. Now I absolutely believe! This is just nonsensical angry

2 Likes

Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by nwafuluozoh: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
donphilopus:

It's now obvious that the PDPians are cowards. If you're so sure your boss would win the Election, then let's go on with the Election. Buhari is no longer a serial loser. PDPians are cowards.

#ElectionMustHold

Looking forward to opening a weeping thread for the PDPians when Jega finally announces that the Election would still on the scheduled date!
We are not cowards we are simply great strategists. APC aka noise makers never saw that coming. One law of power is for your enemy never to anticipate your next move .
Be assured PDP is winning the presidential election. We just want APC to be exhausted, frustrated, bankrupted, demoralised then finally,defeated. It will teach them decorum!

3 Likes

Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by stagger: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Where did these rumour mongers get their information from? This is how they keep deceiving the public with fake stories. No official announcement has been made from INEC. We should avoid speculation please.
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rexsul:
So ol wot Gej need nw 2 clean d BH mess is 6wks nd which hs 2 start 4rm d day scheduld 4 election wen he hs got years 2 do d needful bt faild....somtyms i wonda if ds man think Nigerians r fools. Wel, lets wait nd c hw ds drama wil end....bt then, Sai Buhari!

Jega told the meeting that security operatives told INEC that they were commencing a six weeks special operations against Boko Haram insurgents in the north eastern corridors of the country and would rather not be distracted by the elections.

jega is saying another thing and you are hear saying another thing, who do i believe now?
u or jega?
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by donphilopus: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

We are not cowards we are simply great strategists. APC aka noise makers never saw that coming. One law of power is for your enemy never to anticipate your next move .
Be assured PDP is winning the presidential election. We just want APC to be exhausted, frustrated, bankrupted, demoralised then finally,defeated. It will teach them decorum!

If you are so sure that you would win, then let's meet at the polls come next Saturday and stop being a coward!

1 Like

Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by Alexisu: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
This Nigeria Army will never cease to amaze me.

Special Operations to begin on 14th of February of all days? where have they they been all this while.

Are they telling us that after this 6weeks, boko haram will be history?

Nigerians are watching

1 Like

Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by tima77: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Civil Society leaders said Mr. Jega had told them at their meeting that the commission was under pressure to postpone the polls after all security agencies, including the military and the police, warned that they will only support polls held at least six weeks after the current dates.

So civil society leaders are living in the moon are not away that over 20 million Nigerians have not collected their PVC cards. Shouldn't it be their concern that such a large population are going to be disenfranchised by INEC incompetency. Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by pyruvated(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rexsul:
So ol wot Gej need nw 2 clean d BH mess is 6wks nd which hs 2 start 4rm d day scheduld 4 election wen he hs got years 2 do d needful bt faild....somtyms i wonda if ds man think Nigerians r fools. Wel, lets wait nd c hw ds drama wil end....bt then, Sai Buhari!
my friend shut up ur stinking mouth sai buhari d tyrant dictator 4wer? GEJ all d way!!
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by clevvermind(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
fvck the mod that hid my post. fvck you all.
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by maestroferddi: 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Election will be postponed.
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by munex007(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Calling for Help!!!

Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by Akinz0126(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
I knew it that prosponement of the election is inevitable.
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nigeria has been a trouble state since 1914. For peace's sake,let the election hold.
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by LordMecuzy(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
luvinhubby:
48million out 68.5 million voters in a country of 170million people are the only ones to vote in Nigeria & people want me to believe that is an election.
INEC is not ready & if postment will enable more people vote, so shall it be, commisioners or not.

same figure happened in 2011 it wasn't an issue.... lol
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by mickeymimi: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
INEC weighs six-week election delay

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/inec-weighs-six-week-election-delay/

PDP is only trying to use INEC to postpone the unavoidable disaster day. We can see that this delay is nothing but PDP tricks. As the security expert tells us, using BH as an excuse for postponement makes no sense. What they could not achieve in 6years, they want to do in 6weeks.
"Dasuki had told INEC that operations against Boko Haram militants meant the military will be unable to provide adequate security for the February 14 vote."
So it is not really about enabling all voters to collect their PVC. What gives the President the impression that the Military would have finished with Boko Haram before the postponed date? Did the Boko Haram battle start only yesterday or few weeks ago?
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by FKO81(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Since we didn't get 100% assurance from resident commissioners, it will be wise for INEC to postpone the election, 36 commissioners plus FCT suppose to assure us that they are ready for the election, INEC can't ignore other states.
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by Francon(f): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hello!!

Pls kindly like the picture on this link to make me win a sum! I Want to start up an initiative with it! https://www.facebook.com/GIGMOTORS/photos/a.217928821606202.55697.217054755026942/840441626021582/?type=1&theater!

Thanks
God bless u.
Kindly rebroadcast
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by blackjack21(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
donphilopus:

It's now obvious that the PDPians are cowards. If you're so sure your boss would win the Election, then let's go on with the Election. Buhari is no longer a serial loser. PDPians are cowards.

#ElectionMustHold

Looking forward to opening a weeping thread for the PDPians when Jega finally announces that the Election would still hold on the scheduled date!

This is good opportunity to make some cash selling hankee and paper roll. Because I en-vision a spurring waves of tears.gringringrin

SAI...... You know the rest, don't you?
gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Let the majority carry the day. Simple!
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by zaedd: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
The clueless one pretend to forget that he is the C in C of the armed forces just because the stand of military are in his to save his a*s from humiliating defeat and unbeknown to him he's insideously underminig his power.
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by nwafuluozoh: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
donphilopus:

If you are so sure that you would win, then let's meet at the polls come next Saturday and stop being a coward!
I already gave you the reasons for the postponement. We are not cowards o because even if the election is held this evening, GEJ will effortlessly defeat Buhari. We're 100% sure of that.
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by aralgreen: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
rejoice not yet ooo.16 might be greater than 21.
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by appini: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
I'm very sure Buhari will quickly go back to the boko drawing board to increase their attacks on innocent Nigerians.

One thing he should knows is that if they continue with the killings of innocent women and children, we will continue to postpone the elections; I'll see who will run out of funds first Tinubu or federal government. Bastards
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by safarigirl(f): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
tima77:

Civil Society leaders said Mr. Jega had told them at their meeting that the commission was under pressure to postpone the polls after all security agencies, including the military and the police, warned that they will only support polls held at least six weeks after the current dates.

So civil society leaders are living in the moon are not away that over 20 million Nigerians have not collected their PVC cards. Shouldn't it be their concern that such a large population are going to be disenfranchised by INEC incompetency. Shame on them.
my friend stop this PVC stewpidity.

Whether people collect their PVC or not, that cannot stop elections constitutionally, why do you think PDP maggots got those dummies in the military to form 'fighting insurgency'? Because only wartime can lead to postponement
Re: 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections by Omooba77: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
5p1naz:
dear president goodluck jonathan angry

You had 6 years to change Nigeria. 6 good years.
In those 6 years if you had at least improved our electricity and we no longer have to buy diesels and petrol into our generators, no one would have supported buhari today.

But honestly mr. President you have done nothing in 6years and now all these election postponement saga just to rig it?? cry cry

Diaris God oooo

How did you get your six years;Feb 2010 till date is how many years sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. / "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.