Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan (40554 Views)

I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2015
sammyj:
In Jesus name may God manage the lives of all Jonathan supporters the way he has managed the affairs of this country !!
may God kill you and all buhari supporters just the way he has been killing people.
Re: Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
thewarrior72:
Hahaha, anyway thanks grin

One love wink
Re: Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan by funcampus: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
I want to quickly inform those who are new in this forum or specifically new to #Nairaland threads in POLITICS that the insults and name-calling you see here are mere drama behind politics. Its not real, for this is the only way we or some people can politically express themselves.
#votewithapurpose .
Re: Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan by Seawhy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mr President said that BH is planning to bomb the whole country.
Oga President, what do you expect, if the owner of the house cannot contain the smoke coming out from his house,
authomatically, it will turn out as flames and get the whole house shattered. This is exactly what is happening with BH.
When it started in one part of the country, no body took them serious and now it is in Abuja and before you know it,
it will affect the whole country. Mr President, you are a very good president, but the truth is that it is difficult for you to handle BH.
This is the obvious truth and the more reason why everybody is asking for change. Let us try another hand.
You have done well and I appreciate your 6years as the president of this country. I know, It is difficult for you to consider this idea,
but you will remain a hero if you listen to the voice of Nigerians. I also know that you like this country and would not like BH to take over the country that our grand father suffered to built. you said it that there are sabotoures in your government and that is the more reason why you should listen to this voice. Forget your advisers, who claims to love you and urge you to continue in office. they are just digging your grave because history will forever remember that BH took over this country during your time- God forbids.
Oga me, the truth is that people are not happy with what is happening in this country now, no jobs, fustrations every where.
The more worrysome aspect is the kidnapped girls. sir, every day, we hear that the FG is doing something to ensure that the girls are released.
Today is 290 days + and those girls are still there without hope. The question everybody should ask is assuming they were my children.
This is the one that is disturbing we Nigerians as we pray that God will use you to release those girls.
Re: Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan by eposho: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
AustineE1:
that is exactly why we must give him another four years to put things in order,he deserves a second chance....let the nomadic cattleman brought as the candidate of APC,go back to school and get his school cert. during the four yrs and God permit,he can contest for local govt chairmanship position of Daura LGA of katsina.
are you you tired of this bull.shyt
Re: Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan by wealthfultree(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
All left for you Jonathan has done well by seeking help in Gods hands and not like d others that puts their trust in boko haram. httm://www.john junior.com.ng/bamidele.htm
Re: Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan by ighodalonosa(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
kai BUHARI

SAI GOODMARCH
Re: Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan by Dauda2900: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
at my age, i don't comment on stupid post. in fact how did u know? does it mean u are communicating with the BH?
Re: Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan by sammyj: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin grin he relly pain u bros. how far how market? grin
clevvermind:
may God kill you and all buhari supporters just the way he has been killing people.
Re: Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan by bodsibobo(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
He's now going to 'Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement', this dude has totally lost it.
Re: Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan by nworanco(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kakpos:
USELESS PRESIDENT
GEJ IS MORE USEFUL THAN UR FATHER AND UR ENTIRE CLAN. EWU DIKA GI , INSULTING THE HIGHEST SEAT OF AUTHORITY .
Re: Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan by nworanco(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
alaoeri:
Commander in chief of Book Haram has spoken, Nigerians brace up lets CHANGE this clueless mofo, let us marchBUHARI to Aso rock & Jona back to Otuoke.

I am always at laughter whenever I hear some people calling GEJ clueless, bcs they learnt/heared it from some old corrupt politicians who wasted and embezzled Nigerian resources for almost 50yrs during their own times.

Look for the only truth here is this Gen. Buhari can't match President Goodluck in terms of knowledge, leadership qualities i.e being flexible during decision makings, Okay. So stop calling him clueless bcs he has the knowledge unlike other past leaders who siphoned our monies to foreign lands.

These so called leaders crippled the futures/destinies of our youths for over 40yrs. And they even bragging around over it, bcs they are not in jail where they supposed to be.

The youths i said arise from ur slumber, the first civillian leaders of this great country led us in their youthful age. Why not we today? ARISE! ARISE!! ARISE!!!
Re: Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
bodsibobo:
He's now going to 'Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement', this dude has totally lost it.
Wats wromg if he goes to d Lords chosen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) / Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.