Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) (37993 Views)

Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) / A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) / Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by dabrats(f): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
There was sporadic shooting, people running for their dear lives abandoned their cars and took off on foot, parents running with their kids. Some people who were caught by the bullets died at the scene.

More pics and tweets about the incident.

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/shoot-out-at-jakande-lekki-lagos-as.html

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by dabrats(f): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
more

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by odiyaka(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
All becos of Election. They should know that life goes on after election.

9 Likes

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
May God help us ...things are getting outta hand....its daily shootings at Lagos Island
Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by ndcide(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
When APC supporters were defacing PDP posters people applauded them. We could see PDP poster written" Ole" on them.

people should know that if Violence occurs in Lagos., APC started it.

Why deface PDP posters and banner?

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
ndcide:
When APC supporters were defacing PDP posters people applauded them. We could see PDP poster written" Ole" on them.

people should know that if Violence occurs in Lagos., APC started it.

Why deface PDP posters and banner?
are you for real?

23 Likes

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by alaoeri: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
PDP wanna snatch Lagos by force by fire but they have fail.

24 Likes

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by ndcide(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
blublahd:

are you for real?

Well, I drove from Ajah to lekki phase 1 today and I saw them. VGC round about, Jakande round about, Chisco , maruwa etc.

They were painted black with, Ole inscribed. That is unwarranted provocation.

There are more APC posters and banners than any other here in Lagos yet the attack that of other party.

If we are sincere we should know that APC is taking the campaign to another ugly dimensions.

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by motherlode: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
this is unfair, let's all shun violence!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by buJu234: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
@op

I was among those guys dat left their cars on d road and ran for our dear life...

In fact I was face to face with one of d thugs with AK-47.. b4 jakande bus stop.

It wasn't a funny experience. But I thank God for saving my life..

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
There's nothing u gain in Violence, lets all shun it because if you die by it, no politician will remember u.

Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ.

131 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
ndcide:

Well, I drove from Ajah to lekki phase 1 today and I saw them. VGC round about, Jakande round about, Chisco , maruwa etc.

They were painted black with, Ole inscribed. That is unwarranted provocation.

There are more APC posters and banners than any other here in Lagos yet the attack that of other party.

If we are sincere we should know that APC is taking the campaign to another ugly dimensions.
irrelevant point!, is that enough for violence to take place, is that enough for civilians to be slaughtered. Cause you seem to be justifying based on ordinary posters?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by godsamist: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Shame Shame Shame!
And you expect nigerians to risk their lives to vote for these kinds of political parties?
Haven't yet seen any party yet that has the interest of her citizery in mind..Until then keep washing your dirty linel in public

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by thaoriginator: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
buJu234:
@op

I was among those guys dat left their cars on d road and ran for our dear life...

In fact I was face to face with one of d thugs with AK-47.. b4 jakande bus stop.

It wasn't a funny experience. But I thank God for saving my life..
Wow shocked ope o!
Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by Blackfire(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote
author=godsamist post=30522009]Shame Shame Shame!
And you expect nigerians to risk their lives to vote for these kinds of
political parties?
Haven't yet seen any party yet that has the interest of her citizery in
mind..Until then keep washing your dirty linel in public[/quote]

no nigerian blood is worth the selfish ambition of politician... where are there own children?

8 Likes

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by tellwisdom: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Op, Are you still alive?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by nkowaputa(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
So its true
Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Its so unfortunate that innocent people have to pay with their life, for people they want to rule over them, we are in the eleventh hour, everyone has to be very careful.

5 Likes

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by mrking3(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
I'm yet to see any cool headed APC supporter! Almost all of them are violent in Nature!! Don't know why this party is associated with Violence? It was Buhari's utterances after 2011 elections that instigated all this killings in the North!!! Wonder what Change would a Party that understands only the language of violence bring? Funny enough! Peeps are killing themselves shouting change! Change! While their kids are living large Abroad!!! How gullible can folks be?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by ndcide(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
blublahd:

irrelevant point!, is that enough for violence to take place, is that enough for civilians to be slaughtered. Cause you seem to be justifying based on ordinary posters?

Are you also justifying defacing and destruction of campaign posters, banners / material of PDP just because you support APC? and you're not ashamed to hypocritically say that such unwarranted provocative actions by APC supporters is not enough to cause violence? did anyone destroy APC campaign materials? Besides was it not APC supporters who carried out the shootings?

it's most unfortunate.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by adadadon(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Agbaje must not be allowed to use violence on innocent lagosians
Ambode is our next governor

13 Likes

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Agbaje has introduced another brand of violence to Lagos politics....

6 Likes

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by sparkleRed(f): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Agbaje didn't introduce d violence, his supporters re just aware of d fact dat tinubu is planning on rigging d election in support of Ambode hence d anger
U nid 2 hear dem plan in my area na, all those epetedo and araromi agberos mtcheww
Nt justifying d violence anyway, wats wrong is wrong, those pple should be apprehended

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by adadadon(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
ndcide:

Are you also justifying defacing and destruction of campaign posters, banners / material of PDP just because you support APC? and you're not ashamed to hypocritically say that such unwarranted provocative actions by APC supporters is not enough to cause violence? did anyone destroy APC campaign materials? Besides was it not APC supporters who carried out the shootings?

it's most unfortunate.
Trash

6 Likes

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
adadadon:

Trash
Trash
You reeks of hypocrisy, one-sideness and a dearth in sagacity.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
So after the killings what next?..Someday these folks will realize they're only being used. Hope it will not be too late then...

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by Akosbaba(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
PDP,why always una?

5 Likes

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by Shaakasi(f): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
very bad angry

1 Like

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by WhiZTiM(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Serious....
Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by money121(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmmm awon omo alayi gboron grin

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by Vicotex(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
if dem don kill their selves finish make una come tell me scores.

GEJtill 2019

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) by richardjemedafe1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
XY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust / FG Bans 91 Billionaires, Vips’ Jets, Insists On N30bn Duty / Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.