Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) (6317 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Insults Jonathan As Wike Walks Out In Protest. / Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) / The Ungreatful Youwin Beneficiary (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by ResourceMan(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pictures dont lie, just got this on facebook. This guy got N10,500,000 from youwin, but he is now one of PGEJ biggest critics online, lieing that PGEJ has not done anything for Nigeria.
It is obvious they just hate PGEJ for no Just reason.

Read On
By C.L.Onoh
This is Aminu Muhammad He's always on Facebook lying to Facebook world that president GEJ is a failure, he's always telling us on Facebook that the president of the federal republic of Nigeria has done nothing in terms of creating jobs for the unemployed or even encourage entrepreneurs bla bla bla.

CHISOS I ALMOST BELIEVED HIM UNTIL one SHARP bird from Youwin archives whispered to my left ear, saying thus; this man won N500k award for best business plan in the North West for the 1st version of GEJ's YouWin, My people no be only that oh, He also got the maximum correct COOL TEN MILLION NAIRA, yes oh 10 MILLION Naira, Which change his life forever.. PRAISE THE LORD..

More below:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153153385741015&set=a.159187826014.146675.765156014&type=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Krak(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Freedom of speech my friend.

12 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by armadeo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
we don hear.

besides i have this rule of not clicking links.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by DesChyko: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Biting the fingers that fed him or just being honest.

10 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by ResourceMan(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Freedom of speech excuse is no longer fashionable, when you go out to lie against someone who changed your life for good, you will surely get your pay back day. For 1diots that go with the freedom of speech excuse, may all the efforts you put into helping other people be rewarded with insults, curses and betrayals, AMEN.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by asadike(f): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pick up a bee out of kindness and see the other side of kindness.

11 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by sholatech(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lying cannot mean honesty. He can't say GEJ has not done ANYTHING when he was awarded 10m business grant on merit without knowing anyone, and an extra 500k for being presidential award winner from North West. I'm not saying its a must he shud support GEJ, but not lying that he hasn't done anything ...

36 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by demelza: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Did Jonathan use his personal money to sponsor them?
Is it not money from the state coffers?
So he should turn slave on what should rightfully be his?
Nonsense!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by dulux07(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
So what! is it GEJ money, if he is against GEJ, that shows lack of selfish interest, jst because i benefited during someone's regime, those not make that person a good leader, remember there are those that benefitted rm Abacha's regime.

12 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Didnt GEJ benefit from a scheme as well during his yoouth days, did he say anything about it..so because my father treats me bad everyday and one day he gives me chicken( stomach infrastructure), i should not start blowing his trumpet that his a good man....I stay in Niger state,the only notable thing the Gov. Has tried on is Security, economically the state is in shambles yet i should say his a good man cos i enjoy his security, what of the people that are enjoying his poverty??... Why wont Nigerians learn to speak for their brothers?? Just because you are satisfied,if a neighbour bring food,u will tell them to take it back cos the whole family is satisfied and yet na only u chop...Thats the mentality we all have,we allow sentiments becloud our sense of judgement, if we go find out now, am sure ur probably from the south south or he has paid a visit to your church..so even if Goat come your church come campaign,make we vote am cos now you support Goat..nawa

27 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by menix(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
I blive d OP emphasis is on lies told by d individual, so I don't see y u guys shuld b crying abi u graduated b4 d guy frm skool of deceit..

Now dat inec has done their best, hope u guyz won't fry.

6 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
That is really bad of him.....

God bless President GEJ

9 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Akosbaba(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
OP,you seem to be more pained than both GEJ and PEJ about this matter.i'm not endorsing the so called deceit but u don't have to spew malicious prayers.
Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Krak(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
ResourceMan:
Freedom of speech excuse is no longer fashionable, when you go out to lie against someone who changed your life for good, you will surely get your pay back day. For 1diots that go with the freedom of speech excuse, may all the efforts you put into helping other people be rewarded with insults, curses and betrayals, AMEN.

Pls shut up. Did you stop for once to ask his reasons for criticising GEJ or even the kind of criticisms he makes of GEJ.

I dont blame you, I blame this society that believes that when a man gives you something, you should automatically turn to a sycophant singing his praises whether he is right or wrong.

Stop this unecessary image bashing and learn to approach issues with more clarity of thought.

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Bluepamex: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2015
Now a days Nothing surprise me anymore,if Amaechi can bite the very finger that has been feeding him right from when he was working in Odili's hospital to state house of assembly and now a governor.then trust no one

6 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by skak(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2015
#GeneralMarch4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by blackfase(m): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2015
Prolly for his cluelessness & dumbassness. You cant just hate someone for no reason bratha.....
Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by citizenY(m): 12:18am On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
Nonsense!

No mind them...you give me one naira, come put one "muri" or "Awo? for ya pocket. I go repay the loan and you no go pay back....corruption is not stealing.
Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 08, 2015
It's like he's suppporting his brother.
Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by omenka(m): 12:55am On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
Nonsense!
Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by papaejima1: 12:59am On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
Nonsense!
And how much did you get?

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Ivanspring(f): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2015
sholatech:
Lying cannot mean honesty. He can't say GEJ has not done ANYTHING when he was awarded 10m business grant on merit without knowing anyone, and an extra 500k for being presidential award winner from North West. I'm not saying its a must he shud support GEJ, but not lying that he hasn't done anything ...

I concur.

6 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Ivanspring(f): 1:18am On Feb 08, 2015
ResourceMan:

AMEN!!!
Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Bekwarra(m): 1:39am On Feb 08, 2015
dulux07:
So what! is it GEJ money, if he is against GEJ, that shows lack of selfish interest, jst because i benefited during someone's regime, those not make that person a good leader, remember there are those that benefitted rm Abacha's regime.
Sop because you benefited during someone's regime does not make that person a good leader? Cool.
May God punish Fashola for cleaning up Lagos. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by OneOpinion: 1:40am On Feb 08, 2015
March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Tranquill: 2:14am On Feb 08, 2015
People just allow sentiments to becloud their judgement. Someone directly benefitted from one laudable programme of this administration yet he says the president DID NOT DO ANYTHING. He built almajiri schools for them which is even supposed to be the responsibilty of the state governments yet he DID NOT DO ANYTHING. He refurbished and even built new rail lines to ease transportation and improve the economy yet he DID NOT DO ANYTHING. He built turbines and hydro power stations they still say HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING. He gave scholarships to smart and indigent stutents purely on merit they still shout very loud he DID NOT DO ANYTHING. He refurbished most federal roads and constructed new ones to also ease transportations and HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING. He drastically reformed agriculture and made it easier for farmers to improve their lot they still say he DID NOT DO ANYTHING. He reformed the power sector the way no past administration has done to the extent that there is hope for regular power suply in no distant time and the accusation is HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING. He did so many things which time will not permit me to mention here and they remain blinded by sentiments and ignorance to say HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING. I guess to them when he will do something is the day he starts wearing babariga and agbada with gworro in his mouth all the time. May God help us appreciate little things so that we can attract the bigger ones o.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by jmaine: 3:46am On Feb 08, 2015
Man is inherently ungrateful and very wicked at heart . .

4 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
Nonsense!
pls juggle my memory...which bushy island in d north,does d oil money which you claim is rightfully his,come from?

6 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Am4real20(f): 4:38am On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
Nonsense!
You Northern ingrates, in what way did your so called Northern leaders help the Youths during their tenure? In what way has your Northern Billoners helped Youths in the Norths despite feasting on Oil blocks that don't belong to them?

6 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Am4real20(f): 4:42am On Feb 08, 2015
hilaomo:
pls juggle my memory...which bushy island in d north,does d oil money which you claim is rightfully his,come from?
Don't mind the Mumu, most of the people insulting GEJ online are the useless begers from the North. Bunch of ungrateful fools.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexreports, Crown, Opoku, Others Make List Of 100 Young Exceptional Africans / SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets / Ikoyi Obalende LCDA Announces Plans To Roll Out 200 Electric Taxis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.