Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) (6337 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Insults Jonathan As Wike Walks Out In Protest. / Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) / The Ungreatful Youwin Beneficiary (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Change2015(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2015
ResourceMan:
Freedom of speech excuse is no longer fashionable, when you go out to lie against someone who changed your life for good, you will surely get your pay back day. For 1diots that go with the freedom of speech excuse, may all the efforts you put into helping other people be rewarded with insults, curses and betrayals, AMEN.

You are a tool. If he is doing well, and obviously he is smart to have won the grant (yes it is still a loan he has to pay back) will he now ignore what he sees in his community, among his peers, in his country? Is the youwin grant meant to buy his conscience? And how many people have access to it so far? Not even 100,000 in a country where half the population are youth. #stupidasmud

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2015
Can't you see his name - Aminu Mohammed. He's an abokì, what do you expect from someone who was breastfed by a cow?

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Krak:
Freedom of speech my friend.

Freedom of wickedness.

He is an ungrateful bas.tard. Their ends are always shameful...

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
Did Jonathan use his personal money to sponsor them?
Is it not money from the state coffers?
So he should turn slave on what should rightfully be his?
Nonsense!

Which one did OBJ and Buhari do during their tenure ?

4 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
Did Jonathan use his personal money to sponsor them?
Is it not money from the state coffers?
So he should turn slave on what should rightfully be his?
Nonsense!

One of the most sensible comments in this thread, only Nigerians gej mucos lickers think their clueless leader uses his personal money to carryout public expenditure!

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by fr3do(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
This proves that the so called change people are clamouring for is not because of Gej's performance but ethnicity and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Djicemob: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
vedaxcool:

One of the most sensible comments in this thread, only Nigerians gej mucos lickers think their clueless leader uses his personal money to carryout public expenditure!
What did Buhari and all past leaders use the govt money to do? I answer,NOTHING!!! Now,Before you bring some clueless rebuttal,i enjoin you to think, is my statement fair? I answer again,NO!!! The Result:Now you know how it feels to try to change the life of the people who will in-turn come back and say you did NOTHING for them.
Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Djicemob:
What did Buhari and all past leaders use the govt money to do? I answer,NOTHING!!! Now,Before you bring some clueless rebuttal,i enjoin you to think, is my statement fair? I answer again,NO!!! The Result:Now you know how it feels to try to change the life of the people who will in-turn come back and say you did NOTHING for them.

Did u just smoke poo poo?
Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by ngoziiwenofu1: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
He's just a common ingrate, that will soon meet his doom.
Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by Djicemob: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
vedaxcool:

Did u just smoke poo poo?
Lol.That is your rebuttal? I just made you see how stvpid and senseless you are and instead of a "thank you" all you could shamelessly come up with is "did you smoke poo"? You need to be stripped n@ked and given 500 lash of horse whips soaked in essential balm.
Re: Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Djicemob:
Lol.That is your rebuttal? I just made you see how stvpid and senseless you are and instead of a "thank you" all you could shamelessly come up with is "did you smoke poo"? You need to be stripped n@ked and given 500 lash of horse whips soaked in essential balm.

Sorry, youth should cease abusing poo poo in the name of getting high.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Aftermath Of Niger Delta Militants’ Attack In Lagos (photos) / Trump's Destruction Of Democratic Values / Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.