Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) (7152 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / Ice-Prince Wins "Best African Act" At BET Awards 2013 / D’banj Named Best-African Act At MTV Europe Music Awards 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by miky(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2005
true but i be the person wey go think say that one vote go cas kata kata, but na naija spirit be that
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by vitavituso: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2005
Hello,

I dont know why I should vote 4 him. I am poor, and he can't improve my fortune if i vote him. Besides 2face doesn't
know me - I only see him in CDs.

If i'll benefit i'll vote but whereby nothing 4 me nothing 4 him (2face).

Thanks and goodbye.

Vitus C.
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by dantomi(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2005
Guys, Its is a great thing to see a Nigerian making the Nation proud by what he or she does. Pls lets get more friends out there to vote for this guy, THIS GUY IS GOOD in his own style. I have done my part, pls do your part. I wish him good luck.
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by layi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2005
vitavituso:

Hello,

I don't know why I should vote 4 him. I am poor, and he can't improve my fortune if i vote him. Besides 2face doesn't

Thanks and goodbye.

Vitus C.

What happened to the spirit of love? Must you gain in return. You'll loose my dear because what goes round comes round. U'll need people in future and i hope it doesnt hunt you.
The yorubas say: "Eni ba dami siwaju..a te ile tutu" meaing "You'll meet in future the seeds u sow today"

What does it cost you? It cost you more to make the post above than 2 vote for the guy.
Change o!...

@those voting 1 millions times.
Ur Ip is logged and votes counted as one. The "u can vote again" sign means other categories.
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by nike4luv(f): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2005
yea i second that layi..its called supporting people are u not a nigerian..even if ur not u listen to him dont ya..
he doesnt have to give u money or anything to vote..its just vote..jeez
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by WesleyanA(f): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2005
vitavituso:

Hello,

I don't know why I should vote 4 him. I am poor, and he can't improve my fortune if i vote him. Besides 2face doesn't

Thanks and goodbye.

Vitus C.

you don't have to vote for him if you don't want.
if you listen to his music and you think he's really good, then you should vote for him so he can make more/ better CDs. that's benefitting...

but if you think he sucks and his music is wack and hurts your ears i won't advice you to vote for him.

i love his music and i'm supporting him by voting for him. i was also happy to see his name on that most listened to list. he's the only african on that list so i'm proud of him. cheesy

even if you don't vote, countless of people are voting so you can't hurt his chance of winning tongue
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by mycutiepie(f): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2005
cry I don't know why? I just can't vote for tu-face embarassed I tried several times but these are the list and message i get http://ema.mtvbaseafrica.com/ cry somebody help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by hotangel2(f): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2005
I just did again.

When u get on that website.. You should click[i] Best African[/i], and choose 2face.
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by nddy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2005
i am thinking what if this guy losses
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by hotangel2(f): 12:11am On Oct 10, 2005
it'd be sad and it'll also show he's not good afterall. COS my friend's vote alone is more than enough to make him win.
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by layi(m): 5:48am On Oct 10, 2005
WE just dey vote cos we got to support our own but truly he's not it. Those artist on List are all better. Have u see DRC's Keysha. That guy is a joe replica. Even looks better.
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by WesleyanA(f): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2005
duh! he's nigerian. he has to win!
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by jedisquare(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2005
2face is da person thts holding niga up in canada pple in canada feel da afican queen and nfana ibaga pple feel it like crazy even pple 4m another country were saying if it get 2 bet its gonna be da best on bet awards so pple vote 4 da best guy idibia nothing dey happen
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by Scorpio(f): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2005
And he won't perform in Canada! *hiss* i should take my vote back sef tongue
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by hotangel2(f): 2:55am On Oct 12, 2005
I really shouldnt have voted him. he stood alot of people up october 1st. He said he couldnt get his visa or some stupid lie like that. Rubbish *hiss*. I should take my vote back!
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by Scorpio(f): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2005
Don't mind him jo, if Lagbaja can get a visa, y can't he get one? tongue
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by hotangel2(f): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by bayie: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2005
i vote for 2 FACE IDIBIA
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by layi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2005
hot-angel:

I really shouldnt have voted him. he stood alot of people up october 1st. He said he couldnt get his visa or some stupid lie like that. Rubbish *hiss*. I should take my vote back!

He did d same thing recently at Ali baba's show. The place was packed up cos Tuface was suppose to perform but the stupid guy came at d end of d show n didnt perform. Said he was tired.
Imagine!
Sumtin that had been planned week ahead and all within Nigeria abi na visa problem again.
I dont know what he's feeling like. Jainsense
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by hotangel2(f): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2005
Double jainsense. The people in New york said he didn't show up tooo. Hahahah! Sucker!
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by Seun(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2005
Why would he lie about not getting a Visa? Come on people, be reasonable.

Every young Nigerian would love to go to the US and if they can't go the reason is that the people at the US embassy feel that, being a young man with "no strong ties to Nigeria" he might decide to disappear when he gets there. So in their wisdom they denied him a visa.

The same thing has happened to Suny Neji and RuggedMan in the past Sunny Neji, Ruggedman denied British visa.

Two popular artistes billed to take part in an annual concert - Intro Jam - in London, were refused visa to do so recently.

Sunny Neji and Ruggedman were not only refused visa but were insulted in the bargain. Nigerians would tell you the two men are currently the rave in town. In turning them down, the High Commission said they were unpopular and not credible. The insult: it was feared the musicians might not return to the country at the end of the concert.
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by hotangel2(f): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2005
shocked ha! Sorry to them oo. Probably wat that man the old man.. wat's his name ehhh?? Sunny ade or is it, that other one.. i dunno his name. He's in texas here and has been doing parties collecting money but he won't LEAVE. he's just going to parties upon parties singing and collecting money.
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by adesodgi(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2005
i vote2face o wink
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by queen2(f): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2005
good...me too
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by adesodgi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2005
gooder me three grin
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by queen2(f): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2005
Whatever.. wink
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by samali(f): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2005
smiley tuface is obviously a very lucky guy for an angel like me to vote for him ...it means he must win as it's the turn of Africans to rule the world in all ramification  smiley
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by queen2(f): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2005
yea,sure samali...welcome grin
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by adesodgi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2005
where did you vote for im? sad
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by WesleyanA(f): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2005
http://ema.mtvbaseafrica.com/ just click on best african male and vote for 2face. cheesy
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 17, 2005
my babe's gonna win grin
Re: Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) by shyna(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2005
cool[i][/i]i don do my part oooo i beg let inform others about this in order to increase the chance of 2face oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Songs For Graduation Ceremony. / Zinoleesky - FVCK You(cover) / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.