Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (32950 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Live Pictures From The APC One Million March4Buhari / Pictures Of Our Valentine March4buhari Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by MalcoImX: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Thank you my brother. Just a quick additional info to what you wrote about these useless people

They have been the sole problem of this great country right after independence and strongly believed that the colonialists saw this too.

Check out all their atrocities from 60s till date, it's undeniably shocking and bewildering but let me assure you that Yorubas are beginning to develop this same hatred of Hausas/Fulanis towards them and when the right time comes.......We ll separate the wheat from the chaff.
A friend pointed out an observation and I found it to be true; that it's Igbo that are being used to institute legal suits and put all manner of dubious antics that will truncate this democracy.
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by madjune(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2015
anonimi:

Our president has done more than one good thing.
He has done many good things.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

in addition to having elections that are more free & fair than under OBJ.

However, the Thief'nuibu cabal has been very successful in rubbishing all that good work with persistent personal attacks on the president that has worked on our mostly gullible fellow citizens.

Those who can remember will recall how a similar strategy was used against Fashola in 2009 until he had to BEG the JagaBandit to secure his second term.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071670_amobodelagostreasuryintinubuspocket_jpeg76c650e7b4da72f386d60fc93b8843c5

I beg your pardon.
In what way(s) did Tinubu and co rubbish all that jonathan has achieved?
When did the opposition parties start their campaigns sef?
Jonathan has been campaigning for over a year before november and december when the oppositions started.
For over a year, TAN has numbed our senses with pro jonathan adverts on our TV stations and as it lasted, they didn't deem it fit to list in detailed terms how jonathan really imroved the Nigerian economy.

Now the question is, where they failed, perhaps you can do their job an tell us what jonathan achieved in his 6yrs of governance.

2 Likes

Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by MalcoImX: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2015
anonimi:

Many prefer to be forgetful but we will help their memory about Buhari on Boko Haram

You've lost your sense of proportion in your quest to destroy others. Can you provide us with where to find those assertions, since you put them in quotation marks.

1 Like

Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2015
okupe you are a failure. Where is FoolishFK? Whenever you are in public, shut your smelling mouth.

lorddannie:
Buhari is a perpetual failure and a dictator. It is futile to march4buhari or febuhari or even January tongue tongue

He remains perpetually unelectable.

GEJ till 2019 cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by bestat(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2015
We are angry for the right reason with the wrong choice undecided That's why.. #GejMarchBuhari #MarchingTo2019
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by skak(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2015
14FeBbuhari +14Febuhari = 28March4Buhari

This shift will favour my General.He is gettir twice of what he will get in Feb.

we can make this possible if we have a #GeneralMarch4Buhari

1 Like

Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by dynamitee: 10:24am On Feb 08, 2015
it is not very smart to call an entire tribe "useless people" is it?

In fact it is insulting. And for my friends and loved ones who are Ibo, I find it very offensive. Look at how the person you quoted put down his points. I don't agree with him completely, but at least he made his point in a civilised manner.

I am Yoruba too, but my brother, you need to reform your thinking. That they are different from us with different customs and ideals does not make them a useless people, and it doesnt make us better than them. We don't choose what cultures or tribes we are born into , but we grow up in the environment God decides to give us and it forms the foindation of our beliefs. and if God had given you to an igbo family, you would still be a Nigerian but you will be every bit as "useless" as you say they are. One of our biggest problems in Nigeria is having hatred or dislike for a person just because he is from a different place and was brought up with different beliefs and a different language.
Watch your words oga!!! Your tribe was bestowed on you by a supreme being. it is not a tribe you chose or earned or did anything to deserve, so stop talking recklessly. And I find it particularly annoying that you are talking recklessly and you think you are talking on behalf of all Yorubas.

FolarinLondon:

Thank you my brother. Just a quick additional info to what you wrote about these useless people

They have been the sole problem of this great country right after independence and strongly believed that the colonialists saw this too.

Check out all their atrocities from 60s till date, it's undeniably shocking and bewildering but let me assure you that Yorubas are beginning to develop this same hatred of Hausas/Fulanis towards them and when the right time comes.......We ll separate the wheat from the chaff.
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by rayval(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2015
It is time to take our chance" not give us our chance.....nobdy can give us exept we take it either by violence or what ever means...Nigeria has no youth. We re dead-nt rite, no power, no unity, nothing**we allow some old fools.. Some beasts of no nation, some thieves to gamble with not just our future but that of our children..and we stupidly come out with empty brains to campaign , argue, fight, and eventually vote for those two selfish people**where is the youth, where is the leader of tomorrow, where re you..you'v sold your value..and one silly thing we fail to realise is that..They fear us. They re scared..they knw d power is actually in our hands..but the Nigerian youth knws nothing abt d definition of freedom, d Nigerian youth knows nothing about democracy. We re afraid of Living..Oh God....Jesus wept-i'm doing same**It is time to create a future our parents never did..it is time to build a home, a country and a fatherland..I stand for a movement, I stand for the truth I stand against Buhari and Jonathan..I stand against pdp and Apc, I stand against christians and muslims, I stand against the north, south, east and west. I stand for one Nigeria, I stand for the youth and I stand for the truth, I stand for for change-you nd I....we need a total cleansweep..we need revolution..social revolution precisely..we have the power we shouldn't fail our children**#MOVEMENT OF THE PEOPLE# this is our home we need to recreate it..there is no weapon stronger than our voice, our unity, our zeal, our value, our right and our dream.....we can do this**they cn alws kill us but cn nva kill our dreams**It is better to die for something than live for nothing***We need change-we don't need buhari, we need change we don't need Jonathan...time to rewrite History**it is time to redeem d national pledge to Nigeria our country-If is see any bloody youth campaigning or telling me shits abt APC nd PDP, I will blow of his brains nd bury him with pride-nd I'd hope to gt a virgin for dat in heaven..Bleep any one of you who clamour for chnge via those old men..*nd I would see u born in hell wen my dream is born**movement of the people#
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by skak(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2015
14FeBbuhari +14Febuhari = 28March4Buhari

This shift will favour my General.He is gettir twice of what he will get in Feb.

we can make this possible if we have a #GeneralMarch4Buhari (GMB)

1 Like

Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by hawk05(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2015
Those who have been writing FeBuhari, will you now change to MarBuhari? I think it will be too bad for the old man. Well, to mar something means "to damage or spoil something good". So, I now call on APC to change from FeBuhari to MarBuhari. APC has been shouting "change change", now change has come and you must change from FeBuhari to MarBuhari because it is part of the change you want. Can you still say that GEJ is clueless or dull? Let me tell you, never take an incumbent for granted. Can I see you hit like for our dear President pls... Culled from facebook
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by IGBOSON1: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2015
Like another before him was warned: He should beware the ides of march!
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by dynamitee: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2015
You know when I stopped looking at gej's pictures? 1st of January 2012, he removed fuel subsidy. People cried out and complained and he said he would use the money to do something in portharcourt refineries and by August of the same year, with the refinery producing at full capacity, the oil prices would come down due to market forces. when people cried about standard of living, he said in the meantime, he has started a rail system construction to help people bear the hardship. He also said he has bought a hundred mass transit buses to help with transportation at reduced prices. They showed the pictures on TV. I was in abuja at the time and I was looking forward to entering gej's buses. This was less than a year after I voted the guy. I can tell you now that I never saw any of those buses they showed on TV. I don't know anyone that ever did. Those 100 white and green buses they showed on NTA, I am still waiting to see them. 3 years later, we still don't have a refinery functioning at full capacity. And fuel prices did not come down from N97 nairn until a few weeks ago when our president decided to give us a 10% reduction in pump price in response to over 50% reduction in oil prices, at a time when it would serve his political interests.

And despite the increase in power generation that was mentioned in that your thread, I am sweating as I am writing this post because we haven't had light for two days and my inverter ba3 is dead... and I don't even live in a rural area.

Pictures are easy to forge. It is the practical results of those pictures that we are yet not seeing.

anonimi:

Our president has done more than one good thing.
He has done many good things.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

in addition to having elections that are more free & fair than under OBJ.

However, the Thief'nuibu cabal has been very successful in rubbishing all that good work with persistent personal attacks on the president that has worked on our mostly gullible fellow citizens.

Those who can remember will recall how a similar strategy was used against Fashola in 2009 until he had to BEG the JagaBandit to secure his second term.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071670_amobodelagostreasuryintinubuspocket_jpeg76c650e7b4da72f386d60fc93b8843c5

1 Like

Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by dynamitee: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
funny. Yoruba people trooped out enmasse to vote for GEJ in 2011 despite the Tunde bakare ish. I guess at the time our parochial interests as a people had not yet developed Since we were on your side. We are only self centred when we are not supporting an igbo man.

Nigerians and their short memories!

rhymz:
Yorubas March4Buhari...... It is so obvious that the polity of this country has very dangerous tribal shades of all sorts of irresponsible considerations and reasons.

All of a sudden security does not matter to thus folks again, all they want to do is vote even if the atmosphere smells of impending violence and chaos that will need the full efforts of the security agencies. Why is it so important to the APC that elections must hold on February 14th, unless they are up to something then I see no reason why this should raise so much dust especially in the face of the violence and obvious lack of capacity by the INEC to effectively distribute PVCs.

I will always say this, Yorubas play politics of parochial interests, it is so obvious that very little number are in for it because they want a better Nigeria, they are doing all these because Buhari is being propped up by the Yoruba political elite and has promised to concede some degree of political control, power, interests and influence to the people of the region. It is not about corruption or any positive change for them. But the fact still remains, either way, Nigeria is bleeped, I won't be surprised when the militants in the creeks starts their own problem which usually is more damning than BokoHaram killing a hundred poor northern villagers. It is a painful fact though.
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by dynamitee: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2015

IBB was wrong. Does that mean GEJ is right?

Shazee74:
On coruption, IBB said judging by d coruption going on now he is a saint, IBB annuled june 12 and we av not 4given him but I guess we could excuse him b'cos he was a military ruler but 4 a civilian president to annul/prospone/defer an election jst 6days to d election is whAt I cannot fathom. Mayb IBB is really a saint compared to GEJ
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by anonimi: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
madjune:

I beg your pardon.
In what way(s) did Tinubu and co rubbish all that jonathan has achieved?
When did the opposition parties start their campaigns sef?
Jonathan has been campaigning for over a year before november and december when the oppositions started.
For over a year, TAN has numbed our senses with pro jonathan adverts on our TV stations and as it lasted, they didn't deem it fit to list in detailed terms how jonathan really imroved the Nigerian economy.

Now the question is, where they failed, perhaps you can do their job an tell us what jonathan achieved in his 6yrs of governance.

He has been president for LESS than even five years yet as a result of the successful MISINFORMATION by the Thief'nuibu cabal led opposition that has been maligning our president since 2011 you and others believe erroneously that he has been president for six years.

For his achievement, you can see samples here:

Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by tonychristopher: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Most if GMB followers ate urchin especially on niaraland
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by Revolva(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
#march4buhari haha omo e be like say buhai use jazz oo
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by rhymz(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
dynamitee:
funny. Yoruba people trooped out enmasse to vote for GEJ in 2011 despite the Tunde bakare ish. I guess at the time our parochial interests as a people had not yet developed Since we were on your side. We are only self centred when we are not supporting an igbo man.

Nigerians and their short memories!

hahahahh.... You sound very trite my dear. Which Yorubas trooped en mass to vote in 2011? Can you please put up the figures from the regions with regard to the 2011 presidential elections, I am not interested in overflolgged statements like yours about Yorubas fictitiously voting en mass for PDP in 2011, that's a lie. Here is a summary of the regional votes that won the elections for Jonathan, people lie figures don't lie.

according to the 2011 presidential elections,
majority of PDP votes came from
ABIA 1,175,984
AKWA-IBOM 1,165,629
ANAMBRA 1,145,169
DELTA 1,378,851
IMO 1,381,357
KADUNA 1,190,179
LAGOS 1,281,688
PLATEAU 1,029,865
RIVERS 1,817,762
and the regional vote for PDP was;
southwest 2,836417
southeast 4,985246
southsouth 6,014283
northwest 3,024797
northcentral+fct 3,376570
northeast 1, 498425

These are the stubborn facts, you can not spin this one like you lot do on SR.
I want to see how you explain the Yoruba voting en mass for Jonathan, like we all are kids that did not exist during that election or Yoruba people just like to arrogate some false sense of being king makers in this country to appear larger than life.

Like I said before, Yorubas are not known to vote for anyone with so much interest unless of course there is the possibility of the kind of concessions Buhari and the Northern political elite have promised. When it comes to politics, the Yoruba political class are opportunists, their kind of politics is the one that care more about Yoruba self interest than Nigeria's self interest that is the fact. Opposition to Jonathan from the SW region has little to do with his performance or the alleged corruption in his government as facts show otherwise, it has more to do with sectional, parochial political interests of its political class and the fact that they are using their control of the media to effectively unleash a well sustained propaganda against a government whose media arm is unfortunately mediocre . The one that exploits the North's thirst for power and disdain for a Jonathan coming from a minority tribe to assert power over Northerners. Nothing more. We are not new to Yoruba mode of politics, I just feel it is insulting when they try to make it look like they are doing everyone a favour by diving the south and using propaganda to rubbish this government.
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by Jiteshell(f): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
From febuhari to march4buhari, when it's postponed to April, I wonder what it would become
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by shizzle11(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b][s]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/s][/b]
you are a compound FOOL!

How doe s this nonsense you spewed stop you from being a hopeless and perpetual job seeker. You had to look for a way to take a swipe at igbos with your useless better-than-thou sermon.

Fvkcing iddiot! In 2011 bukola saraki suddenly remembered his name was abubakar, and campaigned all through with abubakar bukola saraki to lobby votes from the core north and muslims. No tribe is as self-centered, egoistic, petty, disgusting and deceptive as yorubas. What other gibberish do you have to add, cos we have heard all the jargons you spewed over and over again.

Frustrated FOOL. May you perpetually keep lookingforjob.

2 Likes

Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by joseph1832(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
rhymz:
hahahahh.... You sound very trite my dear. Which Yorubas trooped en mass to vote in 2011? Can you please put up the figures from the regions with regard to the 2011 presidential elections, I am not interested in overflolgged statements like yours about Yorubas fictitiously voting en mass for PDP in 2011, that's a lie. Here is a summary of the regional votes that won the elections for Jonathan, people lie figures don't lie.

according to the 2011 presidential elections,
majority of PDP votes came from
ABIA 1,175,984
AKWA-IBOM 1,165,629
ANAMBRA 1,145,169
DELTA 1,378,851
IMO 1,381,357
KADUNA 1,190,179
LAGOS 1,281,688
PLATEAU 1,029,865
RIVERS 1,817,762
and the regional vote for PDP was;
southwest 2,836417
southeast 4,985246
southsouth 6,014283
northwest 3,024797
northcentral+fct 3,376570
northeast 1, 498425

These are the stubborn facts, you can not spin this one like you lot do on SR.
I want to see how you explain the Yoruba voting en mass for Jonathan, like we all are kids that did not exist during that election or Yoruba people just like to arrogate some false sense of being king makers in this country to appear larger than life.

Like I said before, Yorubas are not known to vote for anyone with so much interest unless of course there is the possibility of the kind of concessions Buhari and the Northern political elite have promised. When it comes to politics, the Yoruba political class are opportunists, their kind of politics is the one that care more about Yoruba self interest than Nigeria's self interest that is the fact. Opposition to Jonathan from the SW region has little to do with his performance or the alleged corruption in his government as facts show otherwise, it has more to do with sectional, parochial political interests of its political class and the fact that they are using their control of the media to effectively unleash a well sustained propaganda against a government whose media arm is unfortunately mediocre . The one that exploits the North's thirst for power and disdain for a Jonathan coming from a minority tribe to assert power over Northerners. Nothing more. We are not new to Yoruba mode of politics, I just feel it is insulting when they try to make it look like they are doing everyone a favour by diving the south and using propaganda to rubbish this government.

"People lie, figures don't lie" and who put together the figures? Demons I presume .
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
dynamitee:
it is not very smart to call an entire tribe "useless people" is it?

In fact it is insulting. And for my friends and loved ones who are Ibo, I find it very offensive. Look at how the person you quoted put down his points. I don't agree with him completely, but at least he made his point in a civilised manner.

I am Yoruba too, but my brother, you need to reform your thinking. That they are different from us with different customs and ideals does not make them a useless people, and it doesnt make us better than them. We don't choose what cultures or tribes we are born into , but we grow up in the environment God decides to give us and it forms the foindation of our beliefs. and if God had given you to an igbo family, you would still be a Nigerian but you will be every bit as "useless" as you say they are. One of our biggest problems in Nigeria is having hatred or dislike for a person just because he is from a different place and was brought up with different beliefs and a different language.
Watch your words oga!!! Your tribe was bestowed on you by a supreme being. it is not a tribe you chose or earned or did anything to deserve, so stop talking recklessly. And I find it particularly annoying that you are talking recklessly and you think you are talking on behalf of all Yorubas.

The entire write up is nothing but pure gibberish; All what you wrote up there made no sense.

Go and read Nigeria history in and out and come back here to dispute all the points raised in my write up instead of drooling over my post.

If your findings are contrary to my submission after reading Nigeria history, I ll gladly tender an unreserved apology
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by Bigchief46(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
A friend pointed out an observation and I found it to be true; that it's Igbo that are being used to institute legal suits and put all manner of dubious antics that will truncate this democracy.
Which is better? That aggrieved persons go to Court to seek redress for perceived injustices and illegalities or that your lot soak the blood of dogs and baboons on the streets? So Igbos are supposed to feel ashamed for never rioting, looting, killing and slaughtering fellow Nigerians but always going to Court to ventilate their grievances? SMH
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by MalcoImX: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bigchief46:
Which is better? That aggrieved persons go to Court to seek redress for perceived injustices and illegalities or that your lot soak the blood of dogs and baboons on the streets? So Igbos are supposed to feel ashamed for never rioting, looting, killing and slaughtering fellow Nigerians but always going to Court to ventilate their grievances? SMH
That's the problem.Truncating is different from seeking redress. And you're talking about what you don't know by giving a literal meaning to the 'dog and baboons' idiom. With this misunderstanding, you can only add and extend yours and others confused states.
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
MalcoImX:

You don't even need your friend observation to make your own submission my brother; please read Nigeria history from 60s till date and you won't be disappointed at what Igbos are doing today..... It's shame
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

Shut up

Talk is cheap

Do it now

Fool. Separation or war does not happen overnight; chain of events naturally lead to it and Nigeria is heading there
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by produce(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
spott:
After Announcement #March4Buhari Trends on Twitter

https://twitter.com/hashtag/March4Buhari?src=tren
First it was FeBuhari now March4Buhari I love this country if Inec likes make dem shift am again na change i go vote 4.

SAI Buhari **
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by mcquin(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kundagarten:
[size=18pt]March back to Katsina.[/size]

Since your Oga at the top feels Buhari is perpetually unelectable, why didn't he allow the conduct of the election so we can see if indeed he will still be unelectable this time.

Ask yourself the simple question, is GEJ still acceptable and popular as he was in 2011; has he lost followers and good will?

Abraham Lincoln tried 7times brother!!! It takes determination to do that.

1 Like

Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by tonychristopher: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Fool. Separation or war does not happen overnight; chain of events naturally lead to it and Nigeria is heading there

Make the chain faster

Monkey
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Initially it was Febuhari all around. With the postponement, it should now be Marchbuhari.
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by Akos5(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Buhari 4 sure.
Re: After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter by Bowaley17(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
We Are Marching...
#marching4change...
#march4buhari...
IamBOWALEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures / Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian / Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.