Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

How Do I Write The Oracle Database Adminstrator Exam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Write The Oracle Database Adminstrator Exam (1703 Views)

I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application / New Horizon Vs Niit Which Will You Recommend For Training In Oracle Database / How To Write The Cover Letter That Wins You The Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Write The Oracle Database Adminstrator Exam by toptop: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2009
please in need help from the house. i want to sit for the OCA EXAM  in lagos. pls were can i sit for the exam and how do i start. pls i just hav january to sit for the exam in this yr. my number is 08054547929, 08067506016
Re: How Do I Write The Oracle Database Adminstrator Exam by SquareT: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2009
You can sit for the OCA exam at Aptech Maryland 332 Ikorodu Rd By idiroko bus Maryland lagos. Their exam fees are very cheap and you can get reading and practice material from them. i did mine with them.

You can also reach them at test@meridian-nigerian.com
Re: How Do I Write The Oracle Database Adminstrator Exam by SquareT: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2009
You can sit for the OCA exam at Aptech Maryland 332 Ikorodu Rd By idiroko bus Maryland lagos. Their exam fees are very cheap and you can get reading and practice material from them. i did mine with them.

You can also reach them at test@meridian-nigeria.com
Re: How Do I Write The Oracle Database Adminstrator Exam by jp4naija: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2009
I learnt their OCA exam is 10k for outsiders and 7k5 for their students. You can give them a trial.
Re: How Do I Write The Oracle Database Adminstrator Exam by uknw: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2009
haba e don cheap o, shocked did it for 25k then, i believe theres still only one way to pass those exams without studying, thats if u choose that option, GET DUMPS wink, why do we still write these exams anyways, had oracle for 2years[s][/s], 3 i guess, anyways all d best
Re: How Do I Write The Oracle Database Adminstrator Exam by innolove: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2009
i hav a book 4 dat so call me 08028125079 or E-mail me inno4love01@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Write The Oracle Database Adminstrator Exam by samsmith(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2009
you can sit 4 the exam at any of the prometrix centers in lagos like new horizon,NIIT, KARROX, APTECH But u we need to do SQL b4 doing the OCA that is the new requirement for OCA anyway go to any of the prometrix center they we explain better, I WISH U ALL THE BEST

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can A Software Engineer Earn Todayy? / Written Description Of PI Profile / Guys, What Is Your Take On "Walking Around Town To Submit CV?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.