Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application (4401 Views)

Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read / List of Companies That Promote Staff Welfare And Treat Them Well / Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application by pimplucious: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Having spent about a year in Nigeria job hunting in vain, I've decided to relocate back to UK but before I do I would like to gain hands on experience on the use of ORACLE DATABASE APPLICATION, an IT certification(OCA)I obtained during my stay here in Nigeria and I must say I love the application because of its practicality. As such, I've decided to pursue a career in this field, but the problem I'm having is I do not have the required experience to secure a job with it. What I've decided to do is get a list of companies in Nigeria that are using Oracle database application and storm each company and offer to work voluntarily for a while before I eventually leave... cry

Please, if you know any company at all here in Nigeria that uses oracle database, kindly list it. Admin, please dump this in front page for me thank you very much.
Re: I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application by amivel(f): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2013
Nahco uses oracle

1 Like

Re: I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application by pimplucious: 12:50am On Mar 19, 2013
amivel: Nahco uses oracle

thanks very much, i will check them out
Re: I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application by pimplucious: 12:57am On Mar 19, 2013
moderator pls help my career drop this in front page for me
Re: I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application by oakcha(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
Am an oracle database and oracle dataware house admin...Large organizations uses Oracle database as their backend Database, so gettting the list will be endless.
I want to ask you.
How did u learn your oracle database, is it with solaris or red hat linux as its Operatiing system or you learnt it on windows. my advice is that you should learn it on either linux or unix it will help you a great deal..
Companies
=========-=====
Oil companies
All Telecoms
All Banks
All Insurance
etc

1 Like

Re: I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application by pimplucious: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
oakcha: Am an oracle database and oracle dataware house admin...Large organizations uses Oracle database as their backend Database, so gettting the list will be endless.
I want to ask you.
How did u learn your oracle database, is it with solaris or red hat linux as its Operatiing system or you learnt it on windows. my advice is that you should learn it on either linux or unix it will help you a great deal..
Companies
=========-=====
Oil companies
All Telecoms
All Banks
All Insurance
etc

I learned it on linux os think its the best app for oracle. Not very sure if all banks in nigeria are using oracle specifically, heard some are using pinnacle or something. whats the name of the company u work for?
Re: I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application by ehijiele1(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2016
oakcha:
Am an oracle database and oracle dataware house admin...Large organizations uses Oracle database as their backend Database, so gettting the list will be endless.
I want to ask you.
Companies
=========-=====
Oil companies
All Telecoms
All Banks
All Insurance
etc

Although the post is a few years back I am hoping the information is still relevant today. As I just completed Oracle Database 12c training working towards my certifications and I am hoping to get any company that uses Oracle Database to work as an intern.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!!!!!!! ARCON and NIA are killing Architects in NIGERIA. / Double Your Income With Oriflame / Timber Traders At Bridgehead Onitsha Protest Against Their Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.