Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. (38492 Views)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / PVCs Ready For Collection — INEC / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by dablazor: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
sallama884:
...party stuffs! unstable hegoats! ..we wil stop building mansions when d so called OJUJUWAS stop running frm one religion to another, one partying to another FOOLS!! U all hegoats ar now making noise for d almajiri people cowards apc forgotten that u yoruba fools ar their first target whenever they start jihad..efi ohia!!
Can you pls stop insulting an entire tribe?? Nothing justifies calling them fools etcetra.. There are a few misguided group of prople dashing out insults, never did they stand to speak for the entire Yoruba group..
I believe its high time this country divides, we are never gonna be one.. Nigeria is a sham.
I only feel bad for the 'Real Nigerians' like me (Nigerians with parent from two different ethnic groups).

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by dablazor: 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Its high time tribalism and tribalist comments in Nigeria warrants an arrest.. Or let this country just divide for pete sake.
Can't we be civilised? The Nigeria leaders play the ethnic card for their own personal gain, turning brothers against brothers just to perfect their 'divide and rule' strategy, yall being played for fools.. If you guys(Igbos and Yorubas) wanna split, split and get it over with in a civilised manner, its so sad.. Have seen Igbos and Yorubas laugh together, get married to eachother, have fun together date, compete and its all rosy, but clearly yall misguided elements on Nairaland seem on to want to play that as just being pure facade and never existed..
We've being through a lot together, donno much about Nigeria but I have read blogs, forums, history and used google, we have being together for over 50 years for christ sake..
If the igbos want biafra, let them not cry foul on about some Nigerian pvc instead let them head to abuja with their placards and clamour for a Biafran nation. Its enough, and also the Yorubas should not get in the way.
For christ sake we are all blacks, when you are in a whiteman country, you yell 'racism' and then you come home to africa only to find your black brothers fighting eachother?? Its pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Neplusultra(f): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kingspin:
Monkey! Let them release people PVC, I have nt heard such in any state only Lagos. Give them their PVC jooor.
Dat guy na proper fool!
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Neplusultra(f): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sanguine77:

People like you should not be allowed access to the internet. Why should you insult people who did you no wrong? The Igbo pple are hardworking, peace-loving and travellers. Many of them have lived in Lagos before you were born and if they aspire to govern Lagos state, you go and live in Owerri and aspire to govern there too. Resist every urge to run your mouth and incite with hate speeches. I know of an Igbo guy who went to collect his PVC around Agege when he got a call that if he will swear to vote for APC, he shd come to a location and collect his PVC. There is a calculated attempt to disenfranchise the SE and SS from voting in Lagos. APC is change indeed.
Y r u explainig to him? Dont u know he doesnt have a brain??

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Neplusultra(f): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
As usual,Anytin Igbo is easily spottedwinkIgbo Amaka kiss

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Neplusultra(f): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
sallama884:
...What else can u say, birds of a feather!! FOOLS dat dont no their left to right..sold their birthright to islam, unstable hegoats!! islam reject d yorubas so is christainity..where do these so called ojujuwas fall frm sef..? party stuffs!! emptyheads!!!
Hehehehe!!!
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Neplusultra(f): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Thank God for d people dat founded Nigeria, Dey made no mistake wen dey said Igbo is a Major ethnic group and IGBO REMAINS A MAJOR ETHNIC GROUP kiss Now take note of d word 'MAJOR' cool

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by greatgeo(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is so true cos on d 25th of jan this year I was called by a guy who identify himself as APC agent and ask me who I want to vote for and I said I will decide when I get there, he told me to vote for buhari and I said no, and I asked him hw he got all my infos then he says its in their database when I didn't register with them but with INEC. As am talking to u they can't find my pvc. There is God OOo

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by kene92: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
That's a lie. I am from anambra state. And I have my PVC. .PDP, keep spreading false information. March for buhari

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by suavetony(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=ibedun post=30530359]Why is anyone listening to these Mofos. They should go to Anambrabia villages for their PVCs. Beast of no nation we have over tolerated these mofos.
Everytime I hear Okoroji or Apga I feel really insulted.

If you like...go hug transformer. Who send you... dey there dey kill yourself over ur fellow human. Mtsheeeww
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by uchej0096: 12:40am On Feb 09, 2015
Yes Governor Fashiola may be Fashiola but he is APC and that is what they are doing in the APC controlled State just to make sure the none indegens who are not from those States but are far too many can not vote, America and all the rest of them should look into what APC are doing and be fair not saying nonsense, GEJ should act now.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by lazsnaira(m): 1:12am On Feb 09, 2015
I am not surprised! APC is just our own version of Egypt Muslim Brotherhood who were busy sponsoring Hamas with state funds until their leader was removed and thrown into jail. The good thing about the Nigerian case is that APC can rule the Yorubas and their HuasaFulani co-travellers but they will never rule this country called Nigeria.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by lazsnaira(m): 1:15am On Feb 09, 2015
greatgeo:
This is so true cos on d 25th of jan this year I was called by a guy who identify himself as APC agent and ask me who I want to vote for and I said I will decide when I get there, he told me to vote for buhari and I said no, and I asked him hw he got all my infos then he says its in their database when I didn't register with them but with INEC. As am talking to u they can't find my pvc. There is God OOo

The Desperation of the APC is ominous sign to warn us all of their evil plan
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by dustmalik: 1:25am On Feb 09, 2015
All you guys do is to spread falsehood. You keep bringing up various propaganda everyday in order to put hate in people's minds. If this was true, some credible media outfits would have reported it by now. It has all been hearsay, no credible source.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by iboboyswag(m): 1:44am On Feb 09, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Being more nigerian than Igbo, what have you benefitted from it? I guess you are still a young man? Which change are you talking about? Change that is inspired by tinubu,atiku? The earlier you read about nigeria the better for you, I am still a young man not married with the same zeal as yours untill I came to lagos some years back before I knew that nigeria is a jungle, read books about your people, Better get there was a country by CHINUA ACHEBE

I would not want to argue on who is better well read, but I would take that you are a young man like you said and help you understand that you go nowhere going backwards.... there was a country didn't speak just of the Igbos but of Nigeria and we would do Chinuas memory well if we throw away that thing that caused the lamentations - there was a country!

My brother, I would appraise issues on its merit and judge a man by the content of his character and I urge you to do same.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by tit(f): 2:17am On Feb 09, 2015
ApexTitan:

Fashola is now hiding PVCs
cheesy

God bless you my brother.
you are a brave Yoruba man for saying this truth.

fashol will get his reward for doing bad things.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Dindera(m): 2:58am On Feb 09, 2015
ibedun:
Why is anyone listening to these Mofos. They should go to Anambrabia villages for their PVCs. Beast of no nation we have over tolerated these mofos.
Everytime I hear Okoroji or Apga I feel really insulted.

ONE WORD

BINGO! angry

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by MayorofLagos(m): 3:05am On Feb 09, 2015
These mofos still here asking Fashola to give them pvc

Where is the mod? Abeg shut this freakshow down!! angry

Fashola has given pvcs to Mayor. You want pvc?? Go see Yellow and tell am you want collect pvc from Mayor.

Bloody freaks! angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by babadee1(m): 3:40am On Feb 09, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

Fashola, release IGBO PVCs. NOW.

Is it Fashola who just collected his own PVC that is holding your own? Abeg go find your PVC for front o jare.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by zeal22(m): 5:43am On Feb 09, 2015
There is no smoke without fire. I guess this thread will not have eleven pages if there is no element of truth. This will be escalated to the media houses and investigated. Btw I wonder why this is not on front page?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by sleekdre: 6:34am On Feb 09, 2015
Sanguine77:

People like you should not be allowed access to the internet. Why should you insult people who did you no wrong? The Igbo pple are hardworking, peace-loving and travellers. Many of them have lived in Lagos before you were born and if they aspire to govern Lagos state, you go and live in Owerri and aspire to govern there too. Resist every urge to run your mouth and incite with hate speeches. I know of an Igbo guy who went to collect his PVC around Agege when he got a call that if he will swear to vote for APC, he shd come to a location and collect his PVC. There is a calculated attempt to disenfranchise the SE and SS from voting in Lagos. APC is change indeed.
That's very truth about APC calling people about their allegiance to APC. My colleague got a call from them too.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2015
please stop posting trash here.. I am ibo I registered in Lagos surulere and I collected my PVC ...though painstakingly cos I didn't go with my TVC. This should. be out of front page. @op .
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 09, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

Igbos will never bite back, we are too selfish, greedy and filled with betrayal of our nationhood. We will always put our individual selfish interest ahead of our nationhood. it has been that way before the British came. The back-bone of many local economies West, South and North of Nigeria.. yet poverty rapes igbo-land day-in day-out
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ApexTitan(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2015
tit:

God bless you my brother.
you are a brave Yoruba man for saying this truth.

fashol will get his reward for doing bad things.

On the contrary madam, I am Igbo not Yoruba.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by zikaengee(f): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2015
berem:
All these rumours flying around that Igbos are being denied their PVC are all baseless lies until one person should come out and prove it that their cards were withheld.

Nonsense!!!

It is true, I couldn't find my pvc even though my name and picture is in inec list they pasted on the wall for collection
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ApexTitan(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2015
zikaengee:

It is true, I couldn't find my pvc even though my name and picture is in inec list they pasted on the wall for collection

And so in you agree that Fashola is hiding it from you abi?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by bignastro300: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by bignastro300: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Ajibel(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Im really quite disappointed bros Seun allowed this crap to the frontpage. Were is the source/proof that Fashola witheld the Igbo PVCs? My dad, a yoruba has gone more than 5 times to collect his, but not available. Yet cuz about 5 Lagosians of the Igbo tribe didnt get theirs, it means Fash witheld the PVCs of all Igbos.
#Smh sad Nairaland encourages tribalism
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Mosh1: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2015
These Ibos or what did they called themselves are the most funny set of ppl in this Country.They are so pompous and proud without nothing to show for it.They are always busy attacking other tribes(esp Hausa n Yoruba) because of one Ijaw man that is not even one of their own.So,I wonder how these ppl will ever rule this Country without the support of Yoruba n Hausa that they hate so much,can the population of the whole SS n SE won anyone election in this Country.They are homeless vultures found every where in North n West and always think they are better than their benefactor.They claimed to be Jews of Africa but they can`t think and have no any Similitude with the Jews.That is why Ibos have never and would never win Presidential election in Nigeria..........Flat head ppl,be wise.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ashaole: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2015
My picture was listed. Information I got on net is that my PVC is at oke-ira primary school Ogba. I have been there 3 times but could not get my card. My last visit there I spent 3 hours on queue only for the INEC to tell me that my PVC card is not availabe. Meanwhile the guy before me is also from SE, he did not also get his card. It is rather frustrating.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Orikinla(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2015
jerseyboy:

[size=28pt]GOD WILL PUNISH YOU LIAR OF PDP DEVILS. AND GOD WILL ALSO PUNISH ALL OTHER EVIL PDP LIARS LIKE YOU. AND THIS CURSE WILL REMAIN UNTIL YOU REPENT.
FASHOLA AND INEC ARE NOT STOPPING ANY IGBO FROM COLLECTING PVCS.
MR. HOPE OBIOMA OPARA, PRESIDENT OF THE ANNUAL EKO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL AND FANATIC SUPPORTER OF GEJ AND JIMI AGBAJE HAS COLLECTED HIS PVC SINCE FRIDAY AND SAID THE PVCS ARE THERE FOR COLLECTION WITHOUT STRESS.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.