Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. (38435 Views)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / PVCs Ready For Collection — INEC / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Caveatemptor(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
thewarrior72:
ONE WORD....OSU

My brother this is unfair.
Let us learn to debate/argue,without personal insults.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Phargbemmy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
David0:

Donkey, what I saw on channels TV last night says otherwise, INEC reps were hanging at diff major locations wt PVCs but no one to collect them. But in Ibadan thr was massive crowd but no INEC reps. I bliv u knw on INECs record, Lagos is one of d highest for PVCs collected. U knw u don't hv to comment wen u hv nothing to say. INEC have provided means to locate ur PVC. Either u call 7411 or visit www.govote.ng/pickup type in ur PU no. dats it. Stop complaining abeg.

Thank you jare, was about sharing same info when i saw ur post.

People have information buh lack usage of it because they are lazy. If you havent gotten ur PVC, follow the link above to check availability and where to pick urs up.
FASHOLA is a GOV and not an INEC offi cial

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by alaoeri: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
kle4d:

This leaves me with one conclusion. undecided
"sense dey pain you"
APC is doing trash here in Lagos and we seeing it live.... You are here talking nonsense.
Abi ode leleyi ni ? When did fashola become INEC official that he will be in the custody of PVC didinrin.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by isan(m): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
These igbo shuld go to their village and elect a good governors to developed their erosion ravaged states.ABIA STATE is d most dirty state in west africa. Una dey 4 lagos dey cry 4 pVC grin #igbogoandvoteinyourstate

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by shizzle11(m): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
There is a grand plot to deny eligible voters from SE and SS their PVC thereby denying them their voting right, i am personally affe ted by this dubious scheme by Apc and lagos state. Igbos most especially are denied their pvc in mostly areas dominated by igbos, and this evil ploy will not be allowed to stand.

Why is thie.fnubu, fashola and apeesh1t scared of free and credible elections?

#Release ourPVC'sNow!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ApexTitan(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
AroOkigbo:

as at yesterday, mine was yet to be found.
I was asked to come back this Wednesday.
#Unfortunately, I'm travelling out on Tuesday#

Why didn't you go to Alausa to look for it there since Fashola is now hiding PVCs?
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Sanguine77(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Bros this your story sef get as e be. If every ibo in Lagos is called on phone to swear into voting APC before collecting PVC, how many Ibos would Fashola/INEC grin call before the can reach out to all Ibos. When you swear sef how would they monitor you till you vote APC??

Very funny story.
I don't say its every Igbo. Most Igbos in Lagos will vote APC, some PDP while others will vote APGA but in some places, many Igbo could not get their pvc.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
iboboyswag:

sorry for the insults, you should see yourself more as a Nigerian than an Igbo person so that u can better appreciate the need to carefully analyse a situation before spewing your thoughts in public.
You have been seeing yourself as more nigerian than Igbo, what has nigeria done for you other than killing your brothers in the north and sabotaging Igbo interest.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by haywire1: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
iboboyswag:

Your fooolisenesss has caused you temporary blindness garnished with slight madness!
I sometimes don't know where the likes of you sprang from... Tribal bigot!!!

sorry for the insults, you should see yourself more as a Nigerian than an Igbo person so that u can better appreciate the need to carefully analyse a situation before spewing your thoughts in public.

Highly intelligent bro frm d east. U need to educate those spare part dealers typing rubbish on NL. No party can destroy our unity. Yoruba, Hausa ,Ibo we are ONE.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by shizzle11(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:
[s]Sometimes I read news about Ibos and just shake my head in disbelief, that this ethnic group is called a majority along with true giants like Yoruba and Hausa is dumbfounding!

Why was Ibo designated as a majority in Nigeria? These comedians have zero understanding about citizenship and rights...always twisting things on its head!

Let me school these mofos about voters cards, whether it is temporary or permanent is irrelevant!

Any card identification issued to you, or in your name to someone else, by a government agency is owned by the issuing agency, not you! So a Voters Card belongs to INEC but its use for civic functions is AUTHORIZED to you. Therefore you are the only legally authorized person to use the card and no one, not even the owner, INEC, can deny you posession of a VC issued under your identity without a legal justification why the card is witheld.

Any and all Ibo/s who say Fashola or his street agents withold their VC lack knowledge of fundamental citizen rights and don't belong in Lagos society....they need to be deported back to East where village rumor mill is the voice of reason. Lagos cant tolerate slackers, period![/s] angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ba7man(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Damn!!!! These PDP guys have some of lowest IQ I've ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Boriqua(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
lawanson44:
APC threatened hell fire and brimstone if GEJ dare postpone the elections. He has and we are yet to see the "Hell" they promised.
GEJ has shown you all that he is not clueless as you people portray him to be. If you know what chess is, you will understand what he is trying to do to you apc fools! He is a master strategist and he will soon checkmate you all. Just watch and see!

GEJ The MASTER PLANNER!
cool

My dear you have made my day with this articulated comment, these fools attacking a particular tribe here dont seem to understand the politics but only a few do,like you. They are good at following the wind to any direction it blows even it is to their doom....you are the only sensible one here. Keep it up!
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by kenysbabe(f): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
AroOkigbo:

You actually planned to travel out in Wednesday? Knowing election was scheduled to hold on Saturday? Good citizen. Now u are shouting no pvc. When the least of your duty to your nation you are not willing to carry out. Pvc ko, tvc ni?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by somoyesoji(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Its safe for the Igbo to stay out of this because if this turn out to end up in a civil war after the election Yorubas can't separate the difference between an igbo and Ijaw person. June 12 is fresh we Yorubas are not proud of it but a lot of Hausas lost their lifes because Yorubas sees the fulani and Hausa as the same. Castigation of Fashola by the Igbos is a wrong step. How many Yorubas do we have In Enugu or Port Harcourt? If you so hardworking can't you go back home and make your land better than Lagos? Be warned so the Osibanjo 2015 don't blow you away. Its our land we do what we want to do on it. If anything the whole Nigeria should be grateful to the Yorubas the southsouth said just one line on election day but we the yorubas gave everybody fredom to vote which the southeast should followed too
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by kenysbabe(f): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
AroOkigbo:

You actually planned to travel out on Wednesday? Knowing election was scheduled to hold on Saturday? Good citizen. Now u are shouting no pvc. When the least of your duty to your nation you are not willing to carry out. Pvc ko, tvc ni!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by thewarrior72: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caveatemptor:

My brother this is unfair.
Let us learn to debate/argue,without personal insults.
Ok, I won't do that next time, although she's quite annoying most times
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
AroOkigbo:

ok safe journey
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by haywire1: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
shizzle11:
There is a grand plot to deny eligible voters from SE and SS their PVC thereby denying them their voting right, i am personally affe ted by this dubious scheme by Apc and lagos state. Igbos most especially are denied their pvc in mostly areas dominated by igbos, and this evil ploy will not be allowed to stand.

#Release ourPVC'sNow!

Another spare-part dealer, snap ur temporary voter card (TVC) make I see, I will tell u where to pick it up. And close ur gutter mouth forever if I don't see ur TVC

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by highmood(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
ibedun:
Why is anyone listening to these Mofos. They should go to Anambrabia villages for their PVCs. Beast of no nation we have over tolerated these mofos.
Everytime I hear Okoroji or Apga I feel really insulted.
why do you guys easily subscribe to insults when it isn't needed. You feel those that made those claims are liars right? Now you believe this is a nation? The igbos have been in the forefront of the agitation to leave Nigeria, abeg why are they delaying? Make Dem agree quick quick, because " across the bridge, there my home is built" Anu ofia ukwu na nu omo!
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by gnykelly(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
you guys are madt. I've seen IBO poster claiming APC are evil. direct your complaint to the court or inec

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
like seriously! why should he? That's unfair.
What will be, will be.
Fashola is quite unlike you.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Boriqua(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
greggng:
I am an igbo man and I got my pvc very stress free at my pu in iju ishaga ifako ijaiye lga lagos. I think those spreading this wicked rumor are not true igbos. They re those that wants this country to remain in the hands of the clueless one. Let me warn that I won't take kindly any insult on the igbos as a result of this wicked rumor being spread by those trying to cause problems between us and our peace loving yoruba brothers.

lawanson44:
APC threatened hell fire and brimstone if GEJ dare postpone the elections. He has and we are yet to see the "Hell" they promised.
GEJ has shown you all that he is not clueless as you people portray him to be. If you know what chess is, you will understand what he is trying to do to you apc fools! He is a master strategist and he will soon checkmate you all. Just watch and see!

GEJ The MASTER PLANNER!
cool

My dear you have made my day with this articulated comment, these fools attacking a particular tribe here dont seem to understand that is just a rumour but only a few do,like you. They are good at following the wind to any direction it blows even it is to their doom....you are the only sensible one here. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by slyzy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Whilson:

but most are born madder undecided
No, but few are roaming.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by shizzle11(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:

[s]this is not a Nigerian problem....this is Ibo problem.

Animals in human skin, yet with brains below that os animals. The mofos act on instincts....zero logic!

We took ghem out of village and put them in city dwellings hoping they would evolve. Nope![/s] sad
you are a degenerate bastad.

your ewedu-filled brain is definitely playing pranks on you. I have warned before to brace up to commit imminent suicide haven't i.? Is it your deranged father that you took out of your red roof shanties and slums.

One annoying thing about most of these yoloba bastads is that they stay put in their red roofs, and think that the east is like that, they are unaware of the fact that the south east is adorned with brilliant structural edifices, this is one reason why these FOOLS from odumb republic need to to move around, you lots need to leave your pathetic shanties and travel around and appreciate obvious FACTS.

Obviously this FOOL cant stop gnashing his teeth and lamenting hopelessly about the fact that igbos are bourgeoning and doing better than most of you yolobas in lagos, and in effect live like kings to your utter dismay.

Just go and die, fvcking miserable FOOL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by haywire1: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
like seriously! why should he? That's unfair.
What will be, will be.
Fashola is quite unlike you.

Ngozi Iwenofu (another ibo ode) did u see fashola collecting or seizing PVC, Nigerians r educated, why is a particular tribe so gullible nd annoying angry

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

Fashola, release IGBO PVCs. NOW.

What r u doing with pvc? GEJ is about to repeat the mistakes of Gbagbo so pvc wont count cos there will be no election as demanded by ASARI DOKUMBO.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by shizzle11(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
haywire1:

[s]Another spare-part dealer, snap ur temporary voter card (TVC) make I see, I will tell u where to pick it up. And close ur gutter mouth forever if I don't see ur TVC[/s]
you are a bleeping bastad. Every despicable iddiot now have guts to talk rubbish. What impudence?!

Now go tell this bullsh1t you just spewed to your deranged father when he is done done molesting your imbecl1c mother

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by arcis: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
shizzle11:

#Release ourPVC'sNow!

Do u ever have any sense at all? So because u didn't have your PVC now is APC n Fashola that is responsible right? I wonder when you guys will ever reason like an educated fellow.
For God sake who's the admin that put this on fP? I doubt it if we will ever change our mentality. Always think before u post....

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by kenysbabe(f): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
I was at Unilag to collect mine yesterday. Got it in less than 20 minutes. I also observed that there were plenty PVCs that were there and people were not there to collect. Thinking about it now, most people that registered when they were students might have moved to other states, is there any way they can collect theirs without coming down to where they registered? let us assume some people can't find their PVCs, the people that haven't gone to collect theirs are even more. How do we work together to help INEC get this distributed? We have to do more than this Internet campaign to get what we really want.
NB: I came to mainland with my hubby to collect our PVCs. We dedicated yesterday to that.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Ahmeduana(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
berem:
All these rumours flying around that Igbos are being denied their PVC are all baseless lies until one person should come out and prove it that their cards were withheld.

Nonsense!!!
COMMON SENSE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR COMMON PEOPLE!
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by praz001(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
For all who cares to listen, most if this guys who were clamouring for PVC registered in the year 2011.

pls stop all these tribalistic comment. The early we see our selves ad one, the faster we become unstoppable.

vote for whosoever you which for, and let God chosen the best for us

There is a way which seems right in the sight of men, but the end is destruction.

we are NIGERIANS, we are ONE
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by joromi: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
The stup1d thing about this topic is that it made frontpage without any evidence...
Smh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra / Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 / Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.