Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama (3586 Views)

#bbnaija: Olamide And Son Milliano Visit The Housemate, All Suprise(photo) / 10 Things You Don't Know About Olamide Son Milliano (milli) / Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama by baski92(m): 5:26am On Feb 08, 2015
Olamide in an interview has given a shout out to his girlfriend, now
babymama for having the courage to give him a bouncing baby boy
despite not wedding her or tying her down with a ring.
Here’s what Olamide said about his precious babymama.
“My baby boy. I have been waiting for him for a very
long while so happy he is here healthy and all that
and big shout out to my girlfriend for taking that risk
for me you hardly see a girl that will want to do that
for you without doing the whole official P. I respect
her for that love you mama muah,” he said.
SOURCE http://www..ng/2015/02/07/olamide-daddy-milliano-gives-shout-baby-mama/

Re: Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama by Kimmo(f): 5:41am On Feb 08, 2015
He respects her for not insisting on the official P? Someone introduce her to Tuface and his family please.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama by Sapphire86(f): 5:59am On Feb 08, 2015
Kimmo:
He respects her for not insisting on the official P? Someone introduce her to Tuface and his family please.

Soon she will want to settle down after realizing that she just settled (for less)
Re: Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama by missvera(f): 6:56am On Feb 08, 2015
Mistakes women make all in the name of I don't want to loose him, Having a son for him doesn't make you become a future legal wife. Ask sumbo ajaba and pero adeniyi, they got stories to tell you dear.# wish her luck anyway.

1 Like

Re: Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama by obowunmi(m): 8:21am On Feb 08, 2015
Many women would love to have his baby. You think women care about getting married? Just give them money....
Re: Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama by boss1310(m): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2015
people being proud of things abhorred in the past,soon people will be posting online on how they have abortions every month asking you to congratulate them.governors will send their congratulations too

1 Like

Re: Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama by sinaj(f): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2015
i guess he iz satisfied now...women can b sooo foolish, i mean some women.So what happens wen he gets marid to someone else undecided...
Re: Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama by paulolee(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2015
baddoooooo....she knew u av done well by qvin u a child out of wedlock, she knew u wud easily qet hiqh n drunk and probably fill in anoda qal as relaxation tinz. afta tru wt studio n show sessions n start expectinq anoda child from.anoda moda.....she knew u ar at d top of ur qame n qudlookinq n can easily win d hearts of d dauqhters of top bissnes taicon n politicians n u wud probably ditch hr aside or even pay hr off as d baby mama she is.......badoooleeee u just av to mk d difference show hr a biq respect n qratirude bY takinq hr to ALTER dis Year, tru dt she wud appreciat ur qesture n not jus shout-outs n it wud b a win-win situation for both parties...
Tanks....
Re: Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama by MisterLongman(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
what's the big deal about being a baby mama......
Pero Adeniyi had 3 kids while annie macauley had one, yet the latter ended up getting Tupapa
Re: Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama by modskiller(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
It ain't a big deal no more. How bout them p-square??
Re: Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama by Sarimah(f): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
there are so many baby mamas so its nothing
Re: Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama by elguaje(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Where's d pic of his babymama

(1) (Reply)

Mike Godson Might Be A Homosexual? Insiders Spills About His Affair With Ini Edo / Juliet Ibrahim Was Roasted By Black Chyna Fans Over Hate Comments / See Some Of The Cars That Bankrupted "50 Cent"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.