Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning (18761 Views)

8 Ways On How Not To Be Distracted In Church On A Sunday. / Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot / Ways Women ‘ask For Offering’ Indirectly On A Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2015
arsetalks:
A man should provide for his woman. That includes giving her offering. In fact a smart man should give the woman offering because he gets blessed by GOD in the end.
Are U with us OR Against US..?
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by Lakayanah: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol... But can women really counter this thread? I doubt..I haven't seen where a guy begged for offering money. ..
Guys always beg me for offering money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by waledudu(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2015
I was surprised when my pastor was calling church members to come collect their tax refunds for tithe and offering paid in 2014. I was like waoo. American govt will even refund you. The system that works.
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by Jedix(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by singlefade25(f): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2015
Women this, Ladies that...... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by lalasticlala(m): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2015
Lakayanah:
Guys always beg me for offering money.

Wow!! Serious?
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by lalasticlala(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2015
Yomieluv:
bros,I sight you..

Have been very busy lately,no time for nairalanding then..am back now,my schedule is a bit free now..

How u dey?

Cool. I 4 say.....
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by itops(f): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2015
this post is childish.
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2015
I forgot my change with the bus conductor
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by jhydebaba(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2015
OP, moving with broke a55 women since 1914. BTW, Na by force to give offering.
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by Lakayanah: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

Wow!! Serious?
And I am a woman, what people look at is you not your gender before begging. Every day men beg me for one thing or the other. Even traffic police stops other vehicles for me almost every day.
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by adorable29(f): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2015
DonX001:
What kinda re*tarded post is this?? angry
And to think that your site is actually called BRAIN news, why don't you just use a little bit of the friggin brain??

Hehehe! I know, right!
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by uchestephanie(f): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2015
Irrelivant topic
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by tbaby534(f): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Na was, Na only naira land I take dey hear many stories. I 1da if these things actually happens
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by Funjosh(m): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2015
sophtaf:
Mtcheww!

Busted grin
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by Funjosh(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2015
singlefade25:
Women this, Ladies that...... Rubbish

undecided
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by njuwo(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2015
sophtaf:
Mtcheww!
Why you dey hiss, na you be their queen
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by njuwo(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2015
tbaby534:
Na was, Na only naira land I take dey hear many stories. I 1da if these things actually happens
You no dey trafigate comot from house to know whether them dey happen abi you dey house arrest
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by aniagoluaustin(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2015
ladies ladies ladies..I dn tire
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by AnnieBeyonce(f): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2015
Wisdytech:
By Eyo Nse, (CEO Brainnews Ng),

According to my research for many years now, i had discovered that sunday morning normally starts with temptation if not properly treated.
Some ladies are too intelligent to noticed their trickish life in them, but if you use your number six (your brain) you gonna be the winner.

Below points will tell you some of the tricks they(Women) uses to win the men's heart for collection on sundays.

1. PLEASE, SPLIT THIS MONEY FOR ME: This is really popular among the ladies nowadays, maturily done by our sisters, and other female relatives. They tend to bring this so you consider giving them an offering for the day, they really select who to do this to because not everyone will like to listen to them. So kind people may fall for this.

2. CAN I JOIN YOU IN YOUR CAR?: Yes, so trickish in nature i may say, so you may have time to ask them, do you have an offering for today's service, relatives normally does this and sometimes, neighbours does it too, but rarely.

3. TODAY I WILL BE SITTING IN THE CHURCH WITH YOU: Hmmmm! Women there is God ooooo. Imagine trying to be closer to me on a Lord's day cos of offering? This interaction may end in:
Man: Why are you late today?
Woman: Yes ooo, i had no transport that is the reason.
Man: Oh God! Dnt tell me you do not have offering too?
Woman: How did you even know?
Man: Its ok! I will give you some money. Lol! For your mind you don see Mugu?

4. PRAY FOR ME, COS I WON'T COME TODAY: With this they (women) expect a positive response from the men, like, why won't you come? Are you sick? What is wrong with you? Etc. But in reality they need offering money for service that day. This is mainly done by neigbours and distance friends.

5. I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT GOD SAYS YOU SHOULD BLESS ME WITH AN OFFERING: Sorry to use this word, Foolish men normally faces this issue, they (Women) tends to use their head just to get what they want not forgeting that it is the Lords day(Holy day) they are in. So wise, or may i call it intelligent men may not fall for this.

http://brainnewsng.com/ways-women-ask-for-offering-indirectly-on-a-sunday-morning/

ADD YOURS!
i guess u avnt don enuf research...pls do more...
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by pweetixandy: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2015
Abeg,guys that have experienced this "if its true" tho,where do u meet such girls sef. Like seriously,girls ask for offering money?! I dnt believe this sha
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2015
Some even deceiving them selves.....He new it very well that he doesn't have any money, just because people are queuing up from the other side to his own side. For Him to avoid the shame because Jennifer was there too grin. He will just stood up and join the queue ...... when he reached there he will formable fold his hand and put it in the basket pretend as if there's something in his hand grin........there's God oooooooo
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by udysweet(f): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2015
@op u beta jus dey go your church jeje o,you gat notn on us mbok! Ehn sebi d Bible says giv it shall be given. Wit d same measure ye giv shall ye reciv. So tak am say u dey bless person esp as e be say na God d pesn wan offer d mony to no b say she wan pocket am,you knw say ur own portion na double. You com here com open thread dey use style call us tif abi? Diaris goduo. Mak u tell dat to d birds say male folks no dey broke too and need offering.
*goes out of thread to go and report @op to Angel Gebu*
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by Tobiustobius: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2015
What even is this crap topic. Sigh.
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by makazona(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2015
a lady just did no 1 beside me in the church. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by dubylhover(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2015
emmyrichie:
Overtime, I come to realize that most people put money into the offering basket, not because they want to, because they have to. So that other worshipers won't look down on them.

Or the pastor hypnotized them into doing so;

Some does for the sole aim of getting returns in thousand folds, and for God to rebuke the devourer for their sakes or for God not to tear open their pockets to avoid leakage.

guy you jst said the plain truth,nd im also guilty of this sad,i think christians shud learn to give freely then trully oluwa will shine dier case grin
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by tzoracle: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2015
undecidedEven though u ppl like attacking ladies do it sensibly 4 once
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by poweredcom(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2015
Myne is--- one day to mu suprise a lady told me can I offer u Mouth Action for bar...na so I quickly carry her go one small chalet she suck my dick like say na icecream...I nak her...but I suprise to see her carry big bible on a Sunday mornin near a church close to my crib..she did not see me...kai....i taya for gals....i don jam many prostitutes ave naked for church also....
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by goldenvicky(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2015
@op, u are high on cheap drugs,wen u finish moving with classless gals, u will cum to nairaland nd post rubbish.My humble advice to u,stop moving wit classless and broke gals.This also applies to some silly guys dat will cum here nd post nonsense abt gals,stop moving wit hopeless gals,don't cum here and start classifying gals as d same,if nt una go jst dey type oneday,una hands go jst dey paralysed.Enuf of all dese women dis,women dat on nairaland,e don do
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2015
answers
1: PLEASE, SPLIT THIS MONEY FOR ME: --sorry i left my axe at home.
2: CAN I JOIN YOU IN YOUR CAR: -- yes, gimmie 5 minutes, i need to fill my tank, brb. "Zooms away"
3: TODAY I WILL BE SITTING IN THE CHURCH
WITH YOU: -- noo, ladies aren't allowed in the men's section.
4: PRAY FOR ME, COS I WON'T COME TODAY: -- sure, I'll send the church prayer warriors to your house.
5: I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT GOD SAYS YOU
SHOULD BLESS ME WITH AN OFFERING: -- i had a dream too where God warned me not to listen to your fake dream.
no be by force to give offering na. it comes from thd heart. not getting it through con.
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by Sarimah(f): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
chai grin

we aff suffer
Re: Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
itops:
this post is childish.
and it just made you more childish by commenting this poo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Ejike Mbaka Celebrates 22nd Priestly Anniversary / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.