Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko (10147 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by mperoakeem(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2015
Switpal:
I knw ur age & type frm ur post. M..u...m...u
What are you doing here? Did someone leave your cage open?

1 Like

Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by yetunsbay(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2015
phlemzy:
Jega can never be removed before the end of his tenure in June,neither will he for any reason be ordered by the presidency to commence his terminal leave before his last assignment of April 11.
no be 9ja we dey.Anythng goes in this country bt I bet if such move happens its a day light political robbery and erudite Nigerians will voice out.No one has monopoly of knwldge

1 Like

Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by LRNZH(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2015
GEJ wants to replace sharp eye with sleeper. SMH.
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by thewarrior72: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2015
LRNZH:
March4Buhari.
PDP will be surprised by the reactions of Nigerians.
By now u cretin should be on the street protesting, instead of ranting here or are u afraid of something?. Are you a coward?, is cowardice a constituents of your DNA?

1 Like

Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by thewarrior72: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2015
LRNZH:

The thing is they are not very smart. They will commit one blunder and the country will start boiling.

Nigerians keeping mum about the postponement is giving them a long rope to hang themselves with.
GEJ will mess up big time. Mark this post.
Stop ranting, the damn country will never boil if you & your likes try anything bullshit, I promise you u will not leave to witness the swearing in of GEJ come may 29. The soldiers are already on the street for a shooting training with your type.....RIP in advance.
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Caseless: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2015
LRNZH:
March4Buhari.
I swear there is no better time to show pdp the ugly side than now.

1 Like

Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by nzeadachie: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2015
LRNZH:
March4Buhari.
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, WHY YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO MAKE NOISE? I THOUGHT THAT HEAVEN WILL FALL AFTER THE POSTPONEMENT OF THE ELECTION? MIND YOU THAT JEGA IS A GONER, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN LIFE GOES ON
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2015
Even if Okupe, Abati or even Gej himself is appointed INEC chairman.. He can never win the coming election.
Dude is so clueless, he can't even manipulate an election to reelect himself...
Didn't he have 4 years to plan?

1 Like

Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by tonychristopher: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2015
Smart moves ..I am impressed and they call him clueless and he is smarter that the old and senile and dicile GMB with his frog eyed financier

This is good luck and his name is Jonathan

Qoute me to your own peril
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by AmucheJane(f): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2015
Very good, he should be replaced immediately.
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2015
I know someone who saw this coming...only tot he was gonna come in after Jega's tenure.

#Scripted
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by gambit10: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Switpal:
Failbuhari will also fail in March.

GEJ till 2019

Can u actually construct another sentence aside the above ??
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by jom28gy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jonathan presidency is divine,no one can remove him.
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by gambit10: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
grin grin grin APC, cry cry baby...You guys haven't seen anything. By the time we're done dealing with you people, you all will cry blood..game on cool

Hehehehe who is this hediot ?...so its not about Nigeria anymore but we and them (APC and PDP), hav u taken ur drugs today? Deal with that
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by alaoeri: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
jom28gy:
Jonathan presidency is divine,no one can remove him.
Then why is he afraid of election cheesy anyway March 28th will judge.
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by CyberTerrorist: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
gambit10:

Hehehehe who is this hediot ?...so its not about Nigeria anymore but we and them (APC and PDP), hav u taken ur drugs today? Deal with that
swerve one side..
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Karleb(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

If this is true then I felicitate with Prof. Mimiko! cool
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by jom28gy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
That's why everything is falling on his favour
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by yetunsbay(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
thewarrior72:

Stop ranting, the damn country will never boil if you & your likes try anything bullshit, I promise you u will not leave to witness the swearing in of GEJ come may 29. The soldiers are already on the street for a shooting training with your type.....RIP in advance.
c extra-deluded fellow.Dnt really knw why sme pple chose to remain stagnant in dia doings.Meanwhile March4Buhari
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by midolian(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
LRNZH:

Please do not sacrifice the future of your children on the altar of partisanship. These people are mortgaging your future and you're unwittingly supporting them.
disregard him. he is clearly a certified e-diot
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
I know someone who saw this coming...only tot he was gonna come in after Jega's tenure.

#Scripted
where are u
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello Dear,

I lost my fone o!Broad day light thieffery cry

been on a low since den.
How av u been?
Bootybuttchic:
where are u
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Hello Dear,

I lost my fone o!Broad day light thieffery cry

been on a low since den.
How av u been?
eeya sorry hun,pkele dear,people cant just stop being bad,hope ur fine and kicking..dnt worry,GOD wil provide a better one....am fine tho,home already
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thanks dear smiley smiley

Fine and kicking...that i cannot say conclusively cheesy.Grateful for what I have,praying for bigger tinz wink cool

Howz skool?How are you students(gym partners)? tongue

Bootybuttchic:
eeya sorry hun,pkele dear,people cant just stop being bad,hope ur fine and kicking..dnt worry,GOD wil provide a better one....am fine tho,home already
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Thanks dear smiley smiley

Fine and kicking...that i cannot say conclusively cheesy.Grateful for what I have,praying for bigger tinz wink cool

Howz skool?How are you students(gym partners)? tongue

thank God,skuls fine,now home,those lazy students have given up o ,i now do it alone grin
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nigeria is pregnant for crisis.
The govt should be careful in its decision about jega removal and postponing the elections.
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lazy lazy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pishure of u doing ut alone or ahdonbilivit tongue

Home?U run from skool? undecided
Bootybuttchic:
thank God,skuls fine,now home,those lazy students have given up o ,i now do it alone grin
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Lazy lazy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pishure of u doing ut alone or ahdonbilivit tongue

Home?U run from skool? undecided
lmfaooo grin
AM NOT LYING

didnt run o,on legal hols;-) ....u knw cu and my skul dnt use same syllabus.....2nd semestr begins in a forthnight
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
fast calendar...

I believe u grin
Just make sure u stay in shape wink
Bootybuttchic:
lmfaooo grin
AM NOT LYING

didnt run o,on legal hols;-) ....u knw cu and my skul dnt use same syllabus.....2nd semestr begins in a forthnight
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
fast calendar...

I believe u grin
Just make sure u stay in shape wink
yes i will definately wink ....thenks
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:15am On Feb 18, 2015
smiley
How abt your fone?Did u eventually get the charger?
Bootybuttchic:
yes i will definately wink ....thenks
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
smiley
How abt your fone?Did u eventually get the charger?
nope...but i found one a roomie abandoned wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi / Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police / BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.